Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24101 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:42 - Feb 28 with 2486 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Monk need to do some of his famous tactical geniusing here

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:43 - Feb 28 with 2462 viewsswans11

Fabianski got be one players of year for us what a signing for free
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:45 - Feb 28 with 2431 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:43 - Feb 28 by swans11

Fabianski got be one players of year for us what a signing for free

Breath of fresh air just shows what playing week in and week out does for a player.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:47 - Feb 28 with 2380 viewsIslander

jjs needs a mars bar
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:49 - Feb 28 with 2327 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:29 - Feb 28 by Groo

wow, Hearts winning 9-0

and Gomis scored for them! Did we get the wrong one?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:49 - Feb 28 with 2316 viewsNeiltheTaylor

At last! Olivera brought on in position

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:50 - Feb 28 with 2307 viewsBonjour

Good result. Shite performance.

Move on
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:51 - Feb 28 with 2250 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:50 - Feb 28 by Bonjour

Good result. Shite performance.

Move on

File it alongside Villa (H), Hull (A) and Burnley (H).

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:53 - Feb 28 with 2209 viewsmacthejack

Hardly a classic but a win is a win. I though that system worked well against united but perhaps it should be used more sparingly, would've liked to have seen Jeff on from the start.

Gomis is not PL standard, doesn't offer enough I have now completely given up hope on him.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:53 - Feb 28 with 2194 viewsIslander

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:49 - Feb 28 by NeiltheTaylor

he's got to get a start - looks like he's got an edge to go with that class
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 2180 viewsslate_dk

and Carduff is behind with seconds to go
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 2171 viewsOldjack

Ugly win just like the goal ,but a wins a win ,lovely jubbly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 2169 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:49 - Feb 28 by NeiltheTaylor

Gets 1 minute and goes closer than Gomis....

Good shift by JJS. One in the eye for those who say he can't last 90 mins!
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 2171 viewsAnotherJohn

Yes, three valuable points, but not at our best. Still a big landmark to get to the 40 points through, so will take a good deal of satisfaction from this.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:55 - Feb 28 with 2158 viewsAquinas

As someone said previously, what we just did to Burnley has happened to us for years.

It's good to know we have the grit to pick up points without playing pretty. We definitely need to up our game for the next two fixtures if we are looking to get anything out of them. Siggy coming back will be a big boost.

I thought Shelvey's range of passing was superb today as well.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:56 - Feb 28 with 2113 viewsAngelRangelQS

Another great result.

What's our best season for away points since getting promoted?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:57 - Feb 28 with 2085 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Now that I don't expect us to be particularly exciting to watch I can enjoy games like that much better.

It's like back to the old school where a well times hoof into the crowd can be applauded
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 17:03]

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:00 - Feb 28 with 2010 viewsmax936

Fanbloodytastic. 40pts reached happy days

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 2001 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:53 - Feb 28 by Islander

he's got to get a start - looks like he's got an edge to go with that class

Is that the first time that Monk has ever substituted Gomis?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 1996 viewslovejuicejack

Best win but poor game three points well pleased.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:02 - Feb 28 with 1981 viewsswan_si

if Spurs pick up a shit load of injuries tomorrow i fancy our chances of picking up another 3 points Wednesday, and Gomis to score at least 1
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 1946 viewsstAteSwan

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is number 40. Brilliant own goal though. I'm guessing the Burnley Keeper is not a juggler in his spare time.

Big chance to move up the table if we can somehow get some points from the next two. 7th could potentially be a Europa League position this year if things fall our way tomorrow and in the FA cup.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 1944 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:55 - Feb 28 by Aquinas

As someone said previously, what we just did to Burnley has happened to us for years.

It's good to know we have the grit to pick up points without playing pretty. We definitely need to up our game for the next two fixtures if we are looking to get anything out of them. Siggy coming back will be a big boost.

I thought Shelvey's range of passing was superb today as well.

Yep, Jonjo was decent today.

Although, Fab take bow son. Saved us 2 points with that save from Vokes and dealt with all the high balls at the end.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:08 - Feb 28 with 1903 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:53 - Feb 28 by macthejack

Hardly a classic but a win is a win. I though that system worked well against united but perhaps it should be used more sparingly, would've liked to have seen Jeff on from the start.

Gomis is not PL standard, doesn't offer enough I have now completely given up hope on him.

The one thing he is good at is his defending at corners......
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:09 - Feb 28 with 1889 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:04 - Feb 28 by stAteSwan

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is number 40. Brilliant own goal though. I'm guessing the Burnley Keeper is not a juggler in his spare time.

Big chance to move up the table if we can somehow get some points from the next two. 7th could potentially be a Europa League position this year if things fall our way tomorrow and in the FA cup.

He's an ex Cardiff player too, which is even better

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024