Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks Lawro 18:15 - Feb 28 with 3495 viewscurleigh

Just keep on predicting us to lose, and we'll keep on shoving them back down your throat

A**HOLE
Thanks Lawro on 18:39 - Feb 28 with 3457 viewsmorningstar

The swans according to Lawro!

19. Swansea W5 D4 L17 PTS 19

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thanks Lawro on 18:47 - Feb 28 with 3427 viewsVetchitBack

...and it's every year.

I'm sure he's got better things to do than carry a biased agenda against little ole Swans but it's odd and getting odder.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Thanks Lawro on 19:07 - Feb 28 with 3383 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's quite funny now, I've stopped getting annoyed, he's looking older and less relevant on TV he'll be moved on soon.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Thanks Lawro on 19:28 - Feb 28 with 3341 viewsjackportis

Hes a little parasite with a horrid fringe. On a proffessional note I have sent an email to the bbc to clarify if there are any negative undertones as I believe his racist approach is inconsistent with football. Having done this previously I always get response.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Thanks Lawro on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 3289 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Thanks Lawro on 20:24 - Feb 28 with 3256 viewsacejack3065

It makes you ponder how he can be considered an expert when you're getting this sort of thing wrong quite badly year after year.

I wish I was paid for my piss poor footballing opinions.
Thanks Lawro on 20:47 - Feb 28 with 3221 viewsSkipTheJack

Lawro's hatred of us goes back at least to 1998 and his Cyril the Swan comment on Football Focus. I remember the club publishing a Mark Lawrenson dartboard in the following match program.
Thanks Lawro on 21:29 - Feb 28 with 3164 viewsbudegan

Thanks Lawro on 20:47 - Feb 28 by SkipTheJack

Lawro's hatred of us goes back at least to 1998 and his Cyril the Swan comment on Football Focus. I remember the club publishing a Mark Lawrenson dartboard in the following match program.

What did the knob say about Cyril?
Login to get fewer ads

Thanks Lawro on 21:48 - Feb 28 with 3123 viewsSkipTheJack

Thanks Lawro on 21:29 - Feb 28 by budegan

What did the knob say about Cyril?

It was back when Cyril was at the height of his fame, and we were having a good cup run under John Hollins. Football Focus had a feature on us, and light-heartedly mentioned than Cyril was chosen as personality of the year in a local competition. Lawro made some remark (deadpan) about people from Swansea and their lack of personality. Caused a lot of offence at the time. I think he took a lot of abuse from swans fans, and seems to have hated us ever since.
Thanks Lawro on 00:50 - Mar 1 with 3036 viewsQuakerJack

Merson is another one. He had us down for a defeat. Read the Burnley forum, they were all shocked to hear he actually backed them to win because he never does apparently. They mustn't have realised who they were playing...

you got yourself sacked Merson, that hammering we gave Walsall was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

My brother in law reckons he hates boro, apparently because someone thought it would be a good idea to replace the water in his water bottle with vodka, when the recovering alcohol took a big swig after the game and realised he went nuts. A bad joke that meant he held a grudge and never liked them since... apparently.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Thanks Lawro on 01:26 - Mar 1 with 3005 viewsItchySphincter

Thanks Lawro on 21:48 - Feb 28 by SkipTheJack

It was back when Cyril was at the height of his fame, and we were having a good cup run under John Hollins. Football Focus had a feature on us, and light-heartedly mentioned than Cyril was chosen as personality of the year in a local competition. Lawro made some remark (deadpan) about people from Swansea and their lack of personality. Caused a lot of offence at the time. I think he took a lot of abuse from swans fans, and seems to have hated us ever since.

Wasn't as far back as '98 I don't think. He said something along the lines of "if Cyril the Swan is the best thing about Swansea it doesn't say much about the people of Swansea". He had the cheek to turn up a few months later to interview LT10 on the beach.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Thanks Lawro on 10:00 - Mar 1 with 2851 viewsKilkennyjack

Lawro smells of piss. Uch a fi.

Beware of the Risen People

Thanks Lawro on 11:12 - Mar 1 with 2806 viewsPrivate_Partz

Thanks Lawro on 19:07 - Feb 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

It's quite funny now, I've stopped getting annoyed, he's looking older and less relevant on TV he'll be moved on soon.

He certainly does not like us much for whatever reason. I don't like the comparison between 'older' and 'less relevant' though. I will grant you that does seem to be the BBC policy with older pundits being moved on for fresh young things when they reach a certain age.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Thanks Lawro on 12:02 - Mar 1 with 2740 viewsScoobyWho

Thanks Lawro on 18:39 - Feb 28 by morningstar

The swans according to Lawro!

19. Swansea W5 D4 L17 PTS 19

In the pub Friday I was told he had a real tough time during one visit to the old vetch when Posh manager. Had dogs abuse over comments he made back then about us. And he told Molby not to come to Swansea as it was a 'dirt hole' after that. I think Lawrenson has clearly got a racial motive here.

Fck him.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Thanks Lawro on 12:11 - Mar 1 with 2728 viewswaynekerr55

Thanks Lawro on 19:07 - Feb 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Given the beebs appalling performance management of 'pundits' don't expect him to go any time soon...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:50 - Mar 1 with 2662 viewsLeonisGod

Thanks Lawro on 20:24 - Feb 28 by acejack3065

It makes you ponder how he can be considered an expert when you're getting this sort of thing wrong quite badly year after year.

I wish I was paid for my piss poor footballing opinions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024