Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 18:25 - Feb 28 with 3150 viewsmichumagic9

Hasn't been used in the squad for the passed two games, should he be included in the next one? I would have him in there ahead of Emnes atleast.
Nathan Dyer on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 3125 viewsmichumagic9

And with Sigurdsson coming back in it is going to be even more harder for dyer to get into the squad :/ I hope he gets a place on the bench against Spurs.
Nathan Dyer on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 3120 viewsOldjack

Unfortunately he's just faded away ,Emmes can make things happen Dyer can't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nathan Dyer on 18:30 - Feb 28 with 3109 viewsTheFranchise

I'm going out on a limb here, i'd rather see Kenji given a run now we're safe.
Nathan Dyer on 18:30 - Feb 28 with 3109 viewsSwanzay

Dyer has been Dire recently,need to up his game, hence why he has been left out!
Nathan Dyer on 18:32 - Feb 28 with 3094 viewsSwan91

I think emnes is better at the moment. plus he also can cover multiple positions so would be more useful as a substitute.
Nathan Dyer on 18:36 - Feb 28 with 3061 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Thank you Nathan
Thank you Wayne

Time to move on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Nathan Dyer on 18:40 - Feb 28 with 3044 viewsDr_Winston

You can argue the toss over Dyer and Routledge all you like. Personally I think people are, as per usual, being too quick to write them off.

Emnes however has contributed very little this season and looks to be what he is, a player we brought in just to make up the numbers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer on 18:54 - Feb 28 with 2964 viewsmichumagic9

Nathan Dyer on 18:36 - Feb 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thank you Nathan
Thank you Wayne

Time to move on

You can't ride them off just yet. Show faith, they are exellent when in form just recap your mind back to the start of the season when they were close to England international call ups. Yes recently over the passed couple months they have been in poor form, but they can easily find their form again and what a great time now as we are safe and are in some decent form coming off two in a row.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 18:59 - Feb 28 with 2936 viewsmacthejack

Nathan Dyer on 18:40 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

You can argue the toss over Dyer and Routledge all you like. Personally I think people are, as per usual, being too quick to write them off.

Emnes however has contributed very little this season and looks to be what he is, a player we brought in just to make up the numbers.

Bit harsh on Emnes, he's hardly been given a sniff this season but has looked capable of producing more than routledge or dyer in the games he has had. I wouldn't say he's a better player per se but this season he has been more consistent.
Nathan Dyer on 19:00 - Feb 28 with 2932 viewsNeiltheTaylor

he is a winger. Swansea no longer play with wingers

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Nathan Dyer on 19:09 - Feb 28 with 2881 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think it is very poor form by the club not to even have him on the bench, unless he is injured or something, as he has been better than Routledge.
Routs has had 27 shots with an accuracy of only 30%, his pass rate is only 76% compared to Nathan's 15 shots and 62% accuracy with a pass rate of 87%.
Nathan Dyer on 19:14 - Feb 28 with 2860 viewsFlashberryjack

To be fair I don't think people are writing either off without good cause.
Dyer has been, as someone has already said "dire" for a while now, maybe it's not the fans that are losing paitience, if Dyer isn't injured, then obviously Monk is as well.

To a certain extent, the same could be said of Routlidge, absolute shadow of the player we knew, he's never been the bravest of players, nor probably would you expect a winger to be....if there are any 50 - 50 balls you just know he's not going to win it..... I imagine Monk is on his case, if he isn't, then he should.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer on 19:17 - Feb 28 with 2845 viewsLeonisGod

I like Emnes. He's direct and urgent in a way few of our players are. Inevitably that means he gets isolated and loses the ball, but if support around him was better he would do well(ish). He's not the answer, but he's a useful backup option.

Dyer's position I'm struggling to understand. In the short sub appearances he's had recently he's been tricky and looked after the ball well. He's been no less creative than the rest of the front 4. To not even make the bench is strange. Is he carrying an injury I wonder, or just going through a dip in confidence. We know Dyer and Routs can blow hot and cold (as most players do). But when on form they are plenty good enough.
Nathan Dyer on 19:23 - Feb 28 with 2812 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Dyer on 19:17 - Feb 28 by LeonisGod

I like Emnes. He's direct and urgent in a way few of our players are. Inevitably that means he gets isolated and loses the ball, but if support around him was better he would do well(ish). He's not the answer, but he's a useful backup option.

Dyer's position I'm struggling to understand. In the short sub appearances he's had recently he's been tricky and looked after the ball well. He's been no less creative than the rest of the front 4. To not even make the bench is strange. Is he carrying an injury I wonder, or just going through a dip in confidence. We know Dyer and Routs can blow hot and cold (as most players do). But when on form they are plenty good enough.

That's fair.

I've never been particularly enamoured of Emnes. Pulls off the occasional decent bit of skill but rarely has a consistent impact. As a cheap option to fill a gap in the squad I suppose his signing makes some sense though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer on 19:34 - Feb 28 with 2766 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nathan Dyer on 19:23 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

That's fair.

I've never been particularly enamoured of Emnes. Pulls off the occasional decent bit of skill but rarely has a consistent impact. As a cheap option to fill a gap in the squad I suppose his signing makes some sense though.

Doc, he did well for us at the end of last season and has hardly had the chance to shine during this one.
Posters complained about Gomis' lack of playing time, but Emnes has only had 277 minutes in the Prem this season.
Nathan Dyer on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 2660 viewsTom1912

Emnes hasn't really played that much, but in his little time, he's made an impact from the bench.

For the price we paid, and the purpose we brought him in for, he's been good enough.
Nathan Dyer on 21:14 - Feb 28 with 2565 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thank you Nathan
Thank you Wayne

Time to move on

Yep, spot on.
Nathan Dyer on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 2540 viewsLeonisGod

Nathan Dyer on 19:23 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

That's fair.

It made sense at the time. This was a time when we had Roland remember!
Nathan Dyer on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 2535 viewscurleigh

Nathan Dyer on 18:59 - Feb 28 by macthejack

Bit harsh on Emnes, he's hardly been given a sniff this season but has looked capable of producing more than routledge or dyer in the games he has had. I wouldn't say he's a better player per se but this season he has been more consistent.

Agree with this
Nathan Dyer on 21:56 - Feb 28 with 2477 viewsScoobyWho

Thank you Nathan
Thank you Wayne

Time to move on

Spot on, time to refuel for next seasons journey.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Nathan Dyer on 22:05 - Feb 28 with 2436 viewsTom1912

Rollercoaster for Nath this season.

He's gone from being good enough for an England call up to not being good enough to make our match day squad.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 22:46]
Nathan Dyer on 22:20 - Feb 28 with 2383 viewsLeonisGod

Nathan Dyer on 22:05 - Feb 28 by Tom1912

Rollercoaster for Nath this season.

He's gone from being good enough for an England call up to not being good enough to make our match day squad.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 22:46]

Yep, that sums it up quite well, at least in terms of the fans' view (highly unlikely he was actually going to break into the Engerland squad). A strange season for him.
Nathan Dyer on 00:42 - Mar 1 with 2228 viewsKilkennyjack

Nathan still has plenty to offer. And a club legend for me. I think he was roberto's last signing for us ? An outstanding player.

Beware of the Risen People

Nathan Dyer on 09:07 - Mar 1 with 2073 viewsquiff

People being wayy to quick to write off Dyer and Wayne here.
Emnes has done what he's year to do, be an impact sub for the odd game when required.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024