Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Jacks at Burnley 21:37 - Feb 28 with 5765 viewsQuakerJack

You should be extremely proud of yourselves. That was fecking loud... I went with a sore throat today, promising myself no singing, chanting or shouting. That idea was blown in the concourse before kick off.

12th and 13th men today, no doubt about it... take a bow

YJBs

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:44 - Feb 28 with 4053 viewsWxmJax

I came away with a sore throat. Best away support for a long time, well up North anyhow, non stop loud singing (apart from the 10 minutes either side of half time) you could see that people were there for a good time and so it was. Liked the ground as well and the stewards were great. I hope they stay up but on this showing I doubt it. Came away impressed with Mr Ings, if only we could get him.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:45 - Feb 28 with 4040 viewsDarran

Great thread. 👍

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:47 - Feb 28 with 4029 viewsperchrockjack

I saw second coming. He was ubiquitous frankly today

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:47 - Feb 28 with 4023 viewsScoobyWho

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:44 - Feb 28 by WxmJax

I came away with a sore throat. Best away support for a long time, well up North anyhow, non stop loud singing (apart from the 10 minutes either side of half time) you could see that people were there for a good time and so it was. Liked the ground as well and the stewards were great. I hope they stay up but on this showing I doubt it. Came away impressed with Mr Ings, if only we could get him.

Really enjoyed the day, my lads second away game, big turn out and great voices.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:50 - Feb 28 with 4016 viewsDarran

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:47 - Feb 28 by ScoobyWho

Really enjoyed the day, my lads second away game, big turn out and great voices.

Great stuff he must be chuffed. 👍

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 4016 viewsWxmJax

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 21:47 - Feb 28 by ScoobyWho

I bet even Kopperburg was impressed.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:36 - Feb 28 with 3903 viewsJoe_bradshaw

My first time at Burnley. Real old football ground with character. Our fans were so loud I turned my hearing aid down early on.

Great day out with the scruffiest winning goal I can ever remember us scoring.

40 points in the bag. Arise Sir Garrfield Monk.

Happy Jack to quote Roger Daltry.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:38 - Feb 28 with 3898 viewsbuilthjack

Plenty of Jacks in Burnley tonight. Loads in town, just got back to the Holiday Inn express, it's full of us.
Great support today, I spoke to loads of Burnley fans tonight, they were very impressed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 3850 viewsDarran

Can I just say I love to watch the amount of views on threads simultaneously posted on Swans forums.

As you were.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 3818 viewsQuakerJack

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:53 - Feb 28 by Darran

Can I just say I love to watch the amount of views on threads simultaneously posted on Swans forums.

As you were.

I thought it deserved to go across both as there were no doubt boys from both singing proud today.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 23:01 - Feb 28 with 3811 viewsDarran

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 22:59 - Feb 28 by QuakerJack

I thought it deserved to go across both as there were no doubt boys from both singing proud today.

Just saying mun.

Busy busy.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 01:22 - Mar 1 with 3647 viewsJBT95

Is this thread for real?

Yes we were loud and supportive BUT

What about the idioits with the smokebombs at about 2:50pm?

Causing mayhem for the stewards, people were messing around down at the front, so much I could hardly concentrate on the game itself. Very poor behaviour I thought.
FAO Jacks at Burnley on 09:09 - Mar 1 with 3402 viewsquiff

Agree on the idiots with the smokebombs, but a brilliant atmosphere today, great old ground too.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 10:43 - Mar 1 with 3262 viewsWxmJax

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 01:22 - Mar 1 by JBT95

Is this thread for real?

Yes we were loud and supportive BUT

What about the idioits with the smokebombs at about 2:50pm?

Causing mayhem for the stewards, people were messing around down at the front, so much I could hardly concentrate on the game itself. Very poor behaviour I thought.

The idiot with the smoke bomb was somewhere in our row. Stewards handled it well. Don't tar 99% of the fans with those that are special and have to do something like this to be noticed. They soon get rid of it when trouble comes. I don't get the 'England is full of shit' chants though, especially as we had 6 English born players in the starting line up, makes us look stupid.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 10:46]

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 10:45 - Mar 1 with 3252 viewsbuilthjack

Smoke bomb guy was an idiot. Good support though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 10:50 - Mar 1 with 3232 viewsperchrockjack

I don't get.. the Cardiff chants at a Premier League game of ours. ITS NOT AS AS if theyre going to be there again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 11:02 - Mar 1 with 3201 viewsVetchitBack

Great positive thread about a passionate, rowdy and partisan support and then posters start bringing up smoke bombs on a public internet forum.

You can't have it both ways.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 11:14 - Mar 1 with 3149 viewsScoobyWho

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 10:43 - Mar 1 by WxmJax

The idiot with the smoke bomb was somewhere in our row. Stewards handled it well. Don't tar 99% of the fans with those that are special and have to do something like this to be noticed. They soon get rid of it when trouble comes. I don't get the 'England is full of shit' chants though, especially as we had 6 English born players in the starting line up, makes us look stupid.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 10:46]

I'm still trying to get to grips with the smoke bomb thing, St gallen did it and were celebrated for it"

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 11:42 - Mar 1 with 3089 viewsswansealad69

Ffs its a smoke bomb not a scud.
If it was a flair or fire works then ok I get the panic but a smoke bomb that vant hurt anything?
Get a grip
FAO Jacks at Burnley on 12:51 - Mar 1 with 2985 viewsswanskid95

Wasn't happy with the stewards there, I didn't have any ID on me and they made me pay for a new adult ticket since I had a u22 ticket, despite looking like a 12 year old.
FAO Jacks at Burnley on 12:53 - Mar 1 with 2983 viewsAquinas

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 11:14 - Mar 1 by ScoobyWho

I'm still trying to get to grips with the smoke bomb thing, St gallen did it and were celebrated for it"

Spot on.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:30 - Mar 1 with 2881 viewsThe_Bounder

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 12:51 - Mar 1 by swanskid95

Wasn't happy with the stewards there, I didn't have any ID on me and they made me pay for a new adult ticket since I had a u22 ticket, despite looking like a 12 year old.

Take some responsibility!!!!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 14:32]

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 14:40 - Mar 1 with 2853 viewsWxmJax

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 11:14 - Mar 1 by ScoobyWho

Because there's didn't get in the way of my view of the game.

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 15:07 - Mar 1 with 2796 viewskopperburgjack

Wow. Fans throwing toys out their pram because of a smoke bomb and Cardiff chants! Your either a really really boring person or you've never been to the vetch before. Cardiff/England songs always have been sung and probably always will, regardless of league positions

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 15:54 - Mar 1 with 2748 viewsswansealad69

FAO Jacks at Burnley on 15:07 - Mar 1 by kopperburgjack

Wow. Fans throwing toys out their pram because of a smoke bomb and Cardiff chants! Your either a really really boring person or you've never been to the vetch before. Cardiff/England songs always have been sung and probably always will, regardless of league positions

Totaly agree.
Some off these clowns on here would have needed valium had they ever went to the vetch.
Hate the sit down be good and sing nice song brigades.
Killing the atmosphere at games and one off the reasons why premie grounds are boring and dead as real fans cant get in for thes toss pots
Feck off and watch tennis or bowls ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024