Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 02:32 - Mar 1 with 3003 viewsTNT

If LVG / Koeman etc. had come in to our club and beaten Manchester United at home and Burnley away, people would be raving about them

They didn't.

You did.

Well done mate.

YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Garry Monk on 08:19 - Mar 1 with 2883 viewsjackforever

Ballucks cheap option. Huws yes man. Should have got clement. Still think we could be sucked into the drop zone.
Garry Monk on 09:45 - Mar 1 with 2756 viewsStarsky

Considering Chelsea couldn't beat Burnley at home, I think it was a great result!

It's just the internet, init.

Garry Monk on 09:55 - Mar 1 with 2727 viewspenlan_jack

Yeah, Garry's biggest problem is he's Garry Monk. If Laudrup was still here and we were where we are now all of our fans would be lauding him. Because it's Garry Monk, the bloke that played for us in League 2 and was playing for us past his best then certain people have issues with him.
Garry Monk on 10:06 - Mar 1 with 2695 viewsProfessor

Garry Monk on 08:19 - Mar 1 by jackforever

Ballucks cheap option. Huws yes man. Should have got clement. Still think we could be sucked into the drop zone.

You really think teams are going to make up 18 points in 11 or 12 games? Assuming we don't get another point that is still 6 wins for teams who have not won 6 games in 27. Monk has done a very good job.
Garry Monk on 10:08 - Mar 1 with 2689 viewsMattG

Garry Monk on 10:42 - Mar 1 with 2612 viewsbuilthjack

He has done fantastically well. We have all moaned at different times during the season, but look at the table this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry Monk on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 2595 viewsperchrockjack

bUT we play boring football and only where we are because of Bony.

YEAH ,right.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry Monk on 10:51 - Mar 1 with 2581 viewsJack1

Agreed, I'll happily admit that I'm quite negative when it comes to the swans but I've preached to everyone (whether they liked it or not!) since the end of last season that we'll finish top half under monk this season.

I even put a bet on it.... But stupidly let my heart rule my head and added Cardiff to get relegated to make the bet a double!
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk on 16:59 - Mar 1 with 2422 viewsStarsky

Garry Monk on 10:47 - Mar 1 by perchrockjack

YEAH ,right.

We were 9th when Bony was with us.

Since he's left us effectively in January, wee now 8th.

Onwards and upwards

It's just the internet, init.

Garry Monk on 18:59 - Mar 1 with 2331 viewsBloodyhills

Can't see the bottom three even reaching 37 points.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Garry Monk on 19:11 - Mar 1 with 2300 viewsRancid

He's great again this week and rightly so.Any fans concerned (myself included) before the United game and blaming Monk were'nt really the bad guys and just fans concerned with the way we were playing and losing with it and well within their rights to voice it.2 games later and he's the dogs bollocks and the right man again.It was really ok to be concerned pre United and mockery of those that showed it understandable too but a little 'I told you so' now as we're all Jacks and all want the the best for the club but show it in other ways.A messageboard without differing opinion is like Meat and Gravy pie, Burnley style without the mush peas though so crack on as usual innit.
Garry Monk on 19:13 - Mar 1 with 2290 viewsairedale

Garry Monk on 10:51 - Mar 1 by Jack1

Agreed, I'll happily admit that I'm quite negative when it comes to the swans but I've preached to everyone (whether they liked it or not!) since the end of last season that we'll finish top half under monk this season.

I even put a bet on it.... But stupidly let my heart rule my head and added Cardiff to get relegated to make the bet a double!

That's like the Pope dying joke.
Garry Monk on 20:13 - Mar 1 with 2232 viewsjackforever

Garry Monk on 18:59 - Mar 1 by Bloodyhills

Can't see the bottom three even reaching 37 points.

Stop for a minute and just think, surely jackforever wasn't serious there, as that post he wrote was total horse sh!t. Dear god this board continues to amaze.
Garry Monk on 20:37 - Mar 1 with 2180 viewsmonmouth

Garry Monk on 10:47 - Mar 1 by perchrockjack

YEAH ,right.

That's the received wisdom. Motd said we've only scored 5 goals since Wilf left when even a cursory glance would have shown we were hardly scoring like nympho rabbits when he was here. Lazy turds.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk on 22:32 - Mar 1 with 2084 viewsApeShit

What a shit thread
Garry Monk on 12:34 - Mar 2 with 1905 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Garry Monk on 22:32 - Mar 1 by ApeShit

What a shit thread

What a shite post.
Garry Monk on 14:37 - Mar 2 with 1846 viewsBadgeman

Garry Monk on 20:13 - Mar 1 by jackforever

Stop for a minute and just think, surely jackforever wasn't serious there, as that post he wrote was total horse sh!t. Dear god this board continues to amaze.

Thats what you'd want us to think. Only middle class liberals do irony.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Garry Monk on 18:45 - Mar 2 with 1787 viewsJethroJack

Garry Monk on 22:32 - Mar 1 by ApeShit

What a shit thread

Yep....Ape-shit.
Garry Monk on 19:17 - Mar 2 with 1772 viewslibertine

I guess we might be following west/stoke

playing unattractive football but grinding out and winning games, the west ham fans hate big sam even when they haven't spent a lot (still more than us) and done reasonably well and still stopped the long ball.

where as the saints spent well and maintained a really nice on the eye football, one of the pundits on MOTD said well they be capable of playing the fast paced football at the end of the season.

what i'm trying to say is we have to do what we can within our squad and managements ability (which is improving game on game)
Garry Monk on 09:17 - Mar 3 with 1659 viewswhiterock

We are 8th in the league, I say we are 8th in the league

We are 8th in the league, I say we are 8th in the league
Garry Monk on 10:18 - Mar 3 with 1627 viewsDafyddHuw

Garry Monk on 14:37 - Mar 2 by Badgeman

Thats what you'd want us to think. Only middle class liberals do irony.

It wasn't irony, it vas sarcasm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024