Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 10008 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:24 - Mar 5 with 1051 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 13:49 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

It takes two to Tango.

Or in Parlay's case, there's 10 posters or more who have got an internet hard on for him. Irrespective of what he posts, they see his name and think "Oh, there's an opening here, i can "try" and get one over on him". In fairness to him, as he has said on numerous occasions, if posters reply to him, or post to him, then he is going to answer, every time, without fail. I think what angers posters most, is that they can't get their own way with him.

And as said before, he speaks more football on this board than most have done for donkeys years.

Why don't you set yourself a target and see how many times you can say the same thing by the end of the week because let's be honest 90% of your posts consist of you moaning at people moaning.

Fair play outraged.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:29 - Mar 5 with 1037 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:24 - Mar 5 by Darran

Why don't you set yourself a target and see how many times you can say the same thing by the end of the week because let's be honest 90% of your posts consist of you moaning at people moaning.

Fair play outraged.

Translation..

"Neathie can you stop talking sense and making me look bad. I realise im out of order and I realise I have a fascination with Parlay. I get frustrated that he doesnt allow me to abuse him so I need to convince myself and others that hounding him is justified... So sense really isnt welcome right now".

This translation was brought to you in association with Karms, the tablet so sooth all your inner frustrations.

The artist formerly known as Parlay, ParlayTheGreat, TheGreatParlay, SirParlayTheGreat. forum celebrity.

This site is not busy anymore. on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 989 viewsbudegan

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:24 - Mar 5 by Darran

Fair play outraged.

Fair play, Darren is absolutely right. Great post.
This site is not busy anymore. on 17:49 - Mar 5 with 983 viewsSirParlayTheGreat

This site is not busy anymore. on 17:46 - Mar 5 by budegan

Fair play, Darren is absolutely right. Great post.

Ah we have another entering the ring. Have you made any other posts this year other than Parlay threads? You hadn't last time we checked.

Neath was spot on, it clearly angered Darran... And now you.
This site is not busy anymore. on 17:59 - Mar 5 with 975 viewsperchrockjack

translated..

means NEATHIE hates Darran and is hardly likely to miss an opportunity to have a go.
Pretty predictable really.

And now we have a self appointed ,self knighted Poster of the Realm.

Pro Bono Publico

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:01 - Mar 5 with 974 viewsSirParlayTheGreat

This site is not busy anymore. on 17:59 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

translated..

means NEATHIE hates Darran and is hardly likely to miss an opportunity to have a go.
Pretty predictable really.

And now we have a self appointed ,self knighted Poster of the Realm.

Pro Bono Publico

Neathie makes exactly the same point regardless of it Darran is involved.

Probably because its obviously the case.
This site is not busy anymore. on 18:13 - Mar 5 with 960 viewsperchrockjack

When was your Knighthood announced.

It seems to have popped up toute soudaine..

Where are you now ,like?

Why so many usernames?

Simple answer appreciated and one without a snide remark.

Show me what you can do

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:21 - Mar 5 with 956 viewsbudegan

This site is not busy anymore. on 17:49 - Mar 5 by SirParlayTheGreat

Ah we have another entering the ring. Have you made any other posts this year other than Parlay threads? You hadn't last time we checked.

Neath was spot on, it clearly angered Darran... And now you.

The pleasure I take in the thought of you having to re-register just to answer back ... delicious!

For the record, in my opinion Darren is the heartbeat of this board, the Leon Britton if you like. The Doctor is doing as well as our Sir Gary of Monk - dropping the deadwood and taking PS forward. You Dimi, you make Chopra look like Robbie James
Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:22 - Mar 5 with 954 viewsSirParIayTheGreat

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:13 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

When was your Knighthood announced.

It seems to have popped up toute soudaine..

Where are you now ,like?

Why so many usernames?

Simple answer appreciated and one without a snide remark.

Show me what you can do

Today, I'm very proud and honoured.

Im in my living room.

If I get banned I create another - easy. (Banned for no acceptable reason may i add, not just banned. If I was banned for wishing the most painful form of cancer someone for example then I would understand and respect that).

No snide remarks when your whole Planetswans life seems to revolve around them? Bit rich Richard?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:26]
This site is not busy anymore. on 18:29 - Mar 5 with 948 viewsSirParIayTheGreat

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:21 - Mar 5 by budegan

The pleasure I take in the thought of you having to re-register just to answer back ... delicious!

For the record, in my opinion Darren is the heartbeat of this board, the Leon Britton if you like. The Doctor is doing as well as our Sir Gary of Monk - dropping the deadwood and taking PS forward. You Dimi, you make Chopra look like Robbie James

Really? Thats an odd thing to give you pleasure and certainly proves the point regarding the parlay obsessives. It takes less than a minute.

Yes, we know you love Darran and the rest of the people that drag the board down as you are one that hates success, confidence and sense. It irritates you to your core. In fact, id be very confident that you are indeed a multi of one of those of which we refer.

But amusing all the same.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:32]
This site is not busy anymore. on 18:34 - Mar 5 with 944 viewsStarsky

Good evening all.

How are we all?

Can anyone tell me what the 2nd Swansea goal was like because I'm struggling to find much about it.

I know it's off topic but anything goes on this thread by the looks of it.

It's just the internet, init.

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:37 - Mar 5 with 941 viewsSirParIayTheGreat

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:34 - Mar 5 by Starsky

Good evening all.

How are we all?

Can anyone tell me what the 2nd Swansea goal was like because I'm struggling to find much about it.

I know it's off topic but anything goes on this thread by the looks of it.

Montero cross, gylfi volley.
This site is not busy anymore. on 18:42 - Mar 5 with 934 viewsjacksfullaces

nice finish by siggy as I recall, clean as a whistle from a cross from the left (Montero?)

shame to derail the thread though, turning into another nice production, albeit one we have heard countless times before!
This site is not busy anymore. on 18:51 - Mar 5 with 910 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:42 - Mar 5 by jacksfullaces

nice finish by siggy as I recall, clean as a whistle from a cross from the left (Montero?)

shame to derail the thread though, turning into another nice production, albeit one we have heard countless times before!

Im sure they (and you, earlier contribution noted) will learn. I dont get bullied by anybody and I never give in to it.

Ever.

The artist formerly known as Parlay, ParlayTheGreat, TheGreatParlay, SirParlayTheGreat. forum celebrity.

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 909 viewstwotimejack

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:21 - Mar 5 by budegan

Deluded.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 892 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 18:58 - Mar 5 by twotimejack

Deluded.

And disturbed it seems.

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:25 - Mar 5 with 877 viewsexiledclaseboy

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:11 - Mar 5 by Darran

You're doing a mighty fine job and it's just about getting the balance right.

How many faces have you got you massive hypocrite?

Poll: Tory leader

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:27 - Mar 5 with 862 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:25 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

About as many usernames as I now have.

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:27 - Mar 5 with 869 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:25 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

It's a difficult job.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 863 viewstwotimejack

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:27 - Mar 5 by Darran

It's a difficult job.

Being the heartbeat of this site must be tiring?

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:16 - Mar 5 with 816 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:03 - Mar 5 by Mount_Etna

More guff.

That is something that gets put to me constantly however it is the complete opposite. I give an opinion and as neathie says I get 10-12 fanatics who are hell bent on proving me wrong, when they cant they get personal and drag threads down to such like as this... So thats not me needing to realise im not right, thats them needing to realise I AM right.

I like it when people disagree, its what makes good debate. Im not one of the many on here that see disagreeing as a personal jibe, i not only accept the other opinion but actively invite it. In fact I believe I am often the one to suggest "we agree to disagree" - yet the offer is rarely taken up - yet that is my fault?

You have commented in this thread so I assume you care enough to reply. Failure to answer of course will make you look like the rest of the Parlay fan club...

What am I wrong about that you think I should recognise? Specifically. Or is it a throw away comment that people like to do to justify the unjustifiable and then run away when questioned?

Thanks.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 14:06]

How many members are in this parley fan club? Not even Bobby is a fully paid up member.
You do love yourself, a very bad trait in a person.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 21:30]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:27 - Mar 5 with 798 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:16 - Mar 5 by builthjack

How many members are in this parley fan club? Not even Bobby is a fully paid up member.
You do love yourself, a very bad trait in a person.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 21:30]

I disagree, i think its a fantastic trait (assuming thats what "trail" meant) - especially if the result of which makes you a confident, sensible poster that takes no bullsh*t

As for how many members, i couldnt tell you. There is a load though, and growing.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:31 - Mar 5 with 796 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:27 - Mar 5 by Mount_Etna

I disagree, i think its a fantastic trait (assuming thats what "trail" meant) - especially if the result of which makes you a confident, sensible poster that takes no bullsh*t

As for how many members, i couldnt tell you. There is a load though, and growing.

Haha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:57 - Mar 5 with 774 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:31 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Haha

Tee hee.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024