Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 10060 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:42 - Mar 4 with 1111 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 03:36 - Mar 4 by BobJack

Itchy , are you a brainless sheep or what.

answer a question put to you, are you puppet or are you waiting for your boss to wake up to answer for you ?

Please stop ruining the site, along with Darr, Jackfath, Builth etc. Grow up and stop the trolling. you are coming across as a complete twit. embarrassing for a grown man, if that is what you are.

You mentioned me. Explain.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:54 - Mar 4 with 1106 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 06:56 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Who have I harassed?

Builth do us all a favour and ignore the pr*ck he's already had his previous username banned for being a a nasty c*nt and believe me hardly anyone gets a username banned on here because it's the last thing Phil wants.

The site is a little quiet but that's probably because the negative tw*ts have nothing to moan about,wait until we get thrashed tonight it'll be back to normal.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:56 - Mar 4 with 1099 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:54 - Mar 4 by Darran

Builth do us all a favour and ignore the pr*ck he's already had his previous username banned for being a a nasty c*nt and believe me hardly anyone gets a username banned on here because it's the last thing Phil wants.

The site is a little quiet but that's probably because the negative tw*ts have nothing to moan about,wait until we get thrashed tonight it'll be back to normal.

Loads of people get banned. There is a list as long as my arm i can state from the top of my head, and not one of them have acted or said anything as nasty as you have.

Fact.
This site is not busy anymore. on 08:01 - Mar 4 with 1079 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:56 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

Loads of people get banned. There is a list as long as my arm i can state from the top of my head, and not one of them have acted or said anything as nasty as you have.

Fact.

Yeah my one nasty post to one stinking vile c*nt of an individual im talking about BobJacks several posts trying to cost a member of this forum that's done nothing to him his job.

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:03 - Mar 4 with 1074 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:01 - Mar 4 by Darran

Yeah my one nasty post to one stinking vile c*nt of an individual im talking about BobJacks several posts trying to cost a member of this forum that's done nothing to him his job.

But he may think Fath is vile. Didn't he post a picture of a disabled kid to laugh at, and he is a teacher. You have done far more than one vile thing, every day is a torrent of abuse. The worst being wishing "the most painful form of cancer" on someone.

You are in no position to cast a stone regarding bannings as you should be long gone.
This site is not busy anymore. on 08:19 - Mar 4 with 1043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:03 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

But he may think Fath is vile. Didn't he post a picture of a disabled kid to laugh at, and he is a teacher. You have done far more than one vile thing, every day is a torrent of abuse. The worst being wishing "the most painful form of cancer" on someone.

You are in no position to cast a stone regarding bannings as you should be long gone.

Agreed. It's who you know though eh the Parl, whether your part of the "groovy gang" or not.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:23 - Mar 4 with 1033 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:19 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. It's who you know though eh the Parl, whether your part of the "groovy gang" or not.

Its all extremely odd.

I dont understand why they don't all just create a Facebook group and join that, they can all agree with each other and don't have to feel threatened by anyone else and stay in their cosy bubble.

Why go the the lengths of creating a supposed free talking board and try to stifle or restrict so many peoples thoughts and opinions. Just bizarre.
This site is not busy anymore. on 08:24 - Mar 4 with 1028 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:19 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

You wish Ian Huntley,Ian Watkins,Ian Brady,Mick Philpott,Mark Bridger,Gary Glitter all the health in the world too do you Bryn?
Well you crack on but I wish them all the worst but that's my opinion and you're entitled to wish all the Pedos well in your opinion.
Goodbye.

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:27 - Mar 4 with 1019 viewsVetchitBack

Is Jackfath really a teacher or is it just one of this sites' "in-jokes"?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 8:29]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:37 - Mar 4 with 1006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:24 - Mar 4 by Darran

You wish Ian Huntley,Ian Watkins,Ian Brady,Mick Philpott,Mark Bridger,Gary Glitter all the health in the world too do you Bryn?
Well you crack on but I wish them all the worst but that's my opinion and you're entitled to wish all the Pedos well in your opinion.
Goodbye.

Look out , it's that tw*t from quantum leap.
If you can find a post on this site, the old site or any site for that matter where I have said such things i won't sue you for libel.

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:43 - Mar 4 with 994 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:37 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Look out , it's that tw*t from quantum leap.
If you can find a post on this site, the old site or any site for that matter where I have said such things i won't sue you for libel.

What he has done there is compare a Chelsea fan who stopped someone getting on a train to child killers and pedophiles to make it seem less bad... Even though nobody has brought them up or them having anything to do with anything at all.

Just a normal every day tactic for Darran even if it means using these childens murders to lessen the impact of the vile, evil abuse he comes out with himself.

Shocking, truly and utterly shocking.
This site is not busy anymore. on 08:54 - Mar 4 with 981 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:43 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

What he has done there is compare a Chelsea fan who stopped someone getting on a train to child killers and pedophiles to make it seem less bad... Even though nobody has brought them up or them having anything to do with anything at all.

Just a normal every day tactic for Darran even if it means using these childens murders to lessen the impact of the vile, evil abuse he comes out with himself.

I'm not comparing anything I'm quite happy to admit that stinking dirty racists can die too and just before I really go you should edit your post from stopped someone getting on a train to stopped someone getting on a train because of the colour of their skin.

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:02 - Mar 4 with 970 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:54 - Mar 4 by Darran

I'm not comparing anything I'm quite happy to admit that stinking dirty racists can die too and just before I really go you should edit your post from stopped someone getting on a train to stopped someone getting on a train because of the colour of their skin.

Im perfectly happy with my post no need to edit it at all.

He stopped someone getting on a train - whether it was because they were fat, ginger, black, white, Chinese, skinny, female, male or Danish... At the end of the day that is all that happened. As wrong as it is, nobody died. Bigoted people live in this world we all know that and bullying happens everywhere and is a part of daily life, even on this forum as you know.

To publicly genuinely wish the most painful form of cancer on someone is just as bad in my opinion, and something which has seen you rightly banned from another Swans site for life.

These mentions of children's murderers is a pathetic and low deflection tactic, they don't need to be brought into it. Have some respect.

Like I said, keep your powder dry on bannings because you should be long gone many many many times over.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 9:04]
This site is not busy anymore. on 09:26 - Mar 4 with 921 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe the site has been cleaned up and few now feel the need or take the opportunity to ignore any topic and simply continue to abuse /insult or patronise ,so the thrill has gone.
We were in a very dark place not so long ago and the fact the site is quieter is maybe a reflection of our bickering tendencies which we all have in bucketloads.

back in the box

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:27 - Mar 4 with 922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:43 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

You mean like the racist homophobic slurs on Danes, just because our ex manager, who happens to be Danish wouldn't sign his autograph book or pose for one of his "look at me and who I know" selfies? That sounds about right to me.

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:28 - Mar 4 with 873 viewsStarsky

Back on topic.

3 reasons why were quieter

1. We're no longer discussing the takeover on every other thread.
2. We've won a few games, so panic posters like Swansealad69 have disappeared again.
3. All the bad boyz are posting on the other site.

3 reasons why to stick around.

1. There's a lot of good quality posters left to produce quality threads
2. Loving WO'Bs ruthless modding. He doesn't give a feck who he upsets
3. We all want the same thing. Let's start posting that way. Less whinge, more respectful debate

Love you all...

It's just the internet, init.

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 870 viewsdantheswansman

Site is slow as a slug most of the time , i cant be bothered to wait almost a minute for the page to load .
Not on dial up anymore . Pisses me off because when i go look on the Cardiff forum to see if there is anything to laugh at - it`s consistently fast .
This site is not busy anymore. on 09:33 - Mar 4 with 865 viewsStarsky

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:29 - Mar 4 by dantheswansman

Site is slow as a slug most of the time , i cant be bothered to wait almost a minute for the page to load .
Not on dial up anymore . Pisses me off because when i go look on the Cardiff forum to see if there is anything to laugh at - it`s consistently fast .

Hi Dan,

What are you using to connect?

It was the same for me for months and I got fed up.

Then i downloaded some ad blocking apps (to my iPad) and it's as fast as an elephant falling out of a 747 now.

Ad blocking is the way forward because this site is infested with bad ads.

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:35 - Mar 4 with 861 viewsperchrockjack

I

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:35 - Mar 4 with 860 viewsperchrockjack

As regards Dr W, He s a fine chap and a great mod

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:36 - Mar 4 with 860 viewsStarsky

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:35 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

I

I?

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:37 - Mar 4 with 857 viewsperchrockjack

AM SPARTACUS

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:38 - Mar 4 with 858 viewsdantheswansman

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:33 - Mar 4 by Starsky

Hi Dan,

What are you using to connect?

It was the same for me for months and I got fed up.

Then i downloaded some ad blocking apps (to my iPad) and it's as fast as an elephant falling out of a 747 now.

Ad blocking is the way forward because this site is infested with bad ads.

Google chrome with AdBlock extension installed and enabled .
Sometimes its ok but mostly its slower than a snake digesting a mouse

Must be the crap server they are using to host the site!
This site is not busy anymore. on 09:39 - Mar 4 with 855 viewsStarsky

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:38 - Mar 4 by dantheswansman

Google chrome with AdBlock extension installed and enabled .
Sometimes its ok but mostly its slower than a snake digesting a mouse

Must be the crap server they are using to host the site!

When I had my problems. I actually found the site much faster by NOT logging in.
I wonder if that's the same for you?

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:49 - Mar 4 with 838 viewsperchrockjack

Now some slurs against Slugs who get a poor Press. Hope this doesn't go downhill from here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024