Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 9959 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 10:06 - Mar 4 with 1334 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:03 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

But he may think Fath is vile. Didn't he post a picture of a disabled kid to laugh at, and he is a teacher. You have done far more than one vile thing, every day is a torrent of abuse. The worst being wishing "the most painful form of cancer" on someone.

You are in no position to cast a stone regarding bannings as you should be long gone.

In my opinion if you really want to be fair and don't want to bicker you could surely agree that bringing an internet persona's real life identity in to the forum and then chase them around using it as a stick to beat them with out of order. It's simply indefensible and let's not forget that you, as a person that compared himself to Gandi in a previous thread, is all about fairness and not bullying. It's just an opinion so it can't really be wrong.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This site is not busy anymore. on 11:20 - Mar 4 with 1295 viewsdantheswansman

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:39 - Mar 4 by Starsky

When I had my problems. I actually found the site much faster by NOT logging in.
I wonder if that's the same for you?

Kind of defeats the purpose of coming on here in the first place though lol .
This site is not busy anymore. on 12:06 - Mar 4 with 1267 viewsPhil_S

This site is not busy anymore. on 11:20 - Mar 4 by dantheswansman

Kind of defeats the purpose of coming on here in the first place though lol .

It shouldn't be as slow as you are describing it to be - is this a permanent thing or at certain times of the day

I use it on my laptop at home with ad blocker and its quick (despite my super slow broadband speeds) and at work where the ads load and there isn't much difference
This site is not busy anymore. on 13:00 - Mar 4 with 1238 viewsmonmouth

Some posters should rename themselves 'the nun's knickers'.

Anyway, where's the match thread for tonight? Certainly, people will want to comment profusely about the game. If I was any good with pictures I'd do it. Where's the multi talented Jackharris when you need him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This site is not busy anymore. on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 1193 viewsTheParIay

This site is not busy anymore. on 10:06 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

In my opinion if you really want to be fair and don't want to bicker you could surely agree that bringing an internet persona's real life identity in to the forum and then chase them around using it as a stick to beat them with out of order. It's simply indefensible and let's not forget that you, as a person that compared himself to Gandi in a previous thread, is all about fairness and not bullying. It's just an opinion so it can't really be wrong.

If bickering is a by product of speaking the truth then bickering is what will ensue. If you wanted the same you would agree that im spot on in what im saying.
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:00 - Mar 4 with 1161 viewsJackfath

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:03 - Mar 4 by TheParIay

But he may think Fath is vile. Didn't he post a picture of a disabled kid to laugh at, and he is a teacher. You have done far more than one vile thing, every day is a torrent of abuse. The worst being wishing "the most painful form of cancer" on someone.

You are in no position to cast a stone regarding bannings as you should be long gone.

Incorrect. In fact the spin on that is dreadful.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 1153 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:00 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Incorrect. In fact the spin on that is dreadful.

What is incorrect? That he thinks you are vile? I think he may have a different interpretation.

Or is it incorrect you posted a picture of a disabled kid?
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:07 - Mar 4 with 1155 viewsJackfath

Someone, I cannot remember who posted a rather dreary story. As is often the case here, I responded with a meme of a lad with the words "cool story bro". The. Lad in the photo happened to be disabled.

As soon as some objected (as is very trendy to do on here) I apologised and I removed the picture.

Ever since the usual suspects have dwelled on this and now we can all see the sort of spin that's being put on it.

Now, are you bob jack, two time jack or one of the other who delight in hounding me?

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:13 - Mar 4 with 1145 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:07 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Someone, I cannot remember who posted a rather dreary story. As is often the case here, I responded with a meme of a lad with the words "cool story bro". The. Lad in the photo happened to be disabled.

As soon as some objected (as is very trendy to do on here) I apologised and I removed the picture.

Ever since the usual suspects have dwelled on this and now we can all see the sort of spin that's being put on it.

Now, are you bob jack, two time jack or one of the other who delight in hounding me?

Then I can see why they would rightly be offended. An apology doesn't really take it away, just like Darran wishing the mist painful form of cancer on someone. Saying "sorry" is all well and good but its still highly offensive and a despicable thing to do. There is no spin, you have just confirmed what happened and realised it was the case otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to apologise.

No, I am Parlay. I thought the username would have given it away.
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:19 - Mar 4 with 1141 viewsJackfath

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:13 - Mar 4 by TheGreatParlay

Then I can see why they would rightly be offended. An apology doesn't really take it away, just like Darran wishing the mist painful form of cancer on someone. Saying "sorry" is all well and good but its still highly offensive and a despicable thing to do. There is no spin, you have just confirmed what happened and realised it was the case otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to apologise.

No, I am Parlay. I thought the username would have given it away.

You wrote I as laughing at the child. Clearly I wasn't. Don't let that spoil your and others agenda though.

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:22 - Mar 4 with 1132 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:19 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

You wrote I as laughing at the child. Clearly I wasn't. Don't let that spoil your and others agenda though.

A meme is designed for humour or amusement. The "humour" of that particular meme was the disabled child. Its like saying a racist joke and then claiming you are not racist because you didn't laugh, your intended goal was to create humour from a picture of a disabled child, whether you laughed yourself is irrelevant.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:23]
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:24 - Mar 4 with 1126 viewsJackfath

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:22 - Mar 4 by TheGreatParlay

A meme is designed for humour or amusement. The "humour" of that particular meme was the disabled child. Its like saying a racist joke and then claiming you are not racist because you didn't laugh, your intended goal was to create humour from a picture of a disabled child, whether you laughed yourself is irrelevant.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:23]

Incorrect.

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:25 - Mar 4 with 1118 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:24 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Incorrect.

Overruled.
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:26 - Mar 4 with 1120 viewsJackfath

I'm sure your crew will be along soon to support you.

I'll say no more.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:27]

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:28 - Mar 4 with 1111 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:26 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

I'll say no more.

N/t
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:31]
This site is not busy anymore. on 19:29 - Mar 4 with 1110 viewsTheGreatParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 19:26 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

I'll say no more.

No support necessary. You have confirmed exactly what I said, your only defence is you claim that you didn't laugh yourself... Which isn't really a defence at all.
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:13 - Mar 4 with 1083 viewsDr_Winston

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:06 - Mar 4 by Phil_S

It shouldn't be as slow as you are describing it to be - is this a permanent thing or at certain times of the day

I use it on my laptop at home with ad blocker and its quick (despite my super slow broadband speeds) and at work where the ads load and there isn't much difference

Running intermittently slow for me too at the minute.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:13 - Mar 4 with 1081 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:13 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Running intermittently slow for me too at the minute.

And me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:15 - Mar 4 with 1074 viewsTheBigBadParlay

Possibly all the proxys being used to access the site due to all the bannings?
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:17 - Mar 4 with 1072 viewsDr_Winston

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:15 - Mar 4 by TheBigBadParlay

Possibly all the proxys being used to access the site due to all the bannings?

Could be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 1056 viewsexiledclaseboy

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:17 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Could be.

I don't know why you're bothering. You'll get fed up of banning him long before he gets bored of creating new accounts.

Poll: Tory leader

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:27 - Mar 4 with 1056 viewsJackanapes

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:17 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Could be.

I wonder how many of the twenty six accounts I have on ignore are the same person.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:28 - Mar 4 with 1052 viewsDr_Winston

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:26 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know why you're bothering. You'll get fed up of banning him long before he gets bored of creating new accounts.

Maybe.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:29 - Mar 4 with 1049 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:29 - Mar 4 with 1048 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:26 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

The biggest example of a troll in my opinion is someone that thinks they've got a right to post here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024