Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 9960 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:03 - Mar 4 with 742 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:58 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Thats ok, I'm not here to entertain and don't claim to be exciting. Im just a poster that is polite and posts his thoughts and is correct an abnormally high amount of times. Whether that excites you is your choice.

I cant say you are too high up on the excitement levels either, I've not noticed you before.

Alzheimer's?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:04 - Mar 4 with 735 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:03 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Alzheimer's?

Tennis elbow?
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:06 - Mar 4 with 733 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:04 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Tennis elbow?

Must be Alzheimer's, you can't even remember your name

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:07 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:01 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Yes I do. He was in the danger zone of the Tsunami many years ago. We had no phone contact and his email was down. I asked to contact him on here and you said no.

Whats your point?

Rubbish I wasn't a mod at the time of the Tsunami you liar it was several years after that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:07 - Mar 4 with 723 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:06 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Must be Alzheimer's, you can't even remember your name

Must be. Good one.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:08 - Mar 4 with 719 viewsWitneyjack

What about calling Bluey a moron? Not very nice, implying someone has mental impairment?
By the way, you did call a policeman a lunatic........
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:09 - Mar 4 with 708 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:07 - Mar 4 by Darran

Rubbish I wasn't a mod at the time of the Tsunami you liar it was several years after that.

Yes you were.

In fact I didn't ask you, I asked Phil.

I said i wont post if you don't want me to but need the PM function for that week or so. Nice of you to find it funny though.

Although after the events of recent weeks that is hardly surprising.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 707 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:09 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Yes you were.

I said i wont post if you don't want me to but need the PM function for that week or so. Nice of you to find it funny though.

I find you funny not the Tsunami.

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:11 - Mar 4 with 703 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:09 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Yes you were.

Oh and no I wasn't and yes you did.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:12 - Mar 4 with 689 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:11 - Mar 4 by Darran

Oh and no I wasn't and yes you did.

If you were not a mod then why would I ask you?p clever clogs?

And I didn't ask you anyway, I asked Phil. But what has this got to do with anything at all? Apart from you sharing my personal family business?
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 684 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:10 - Mar 4 by Darran

I find you funny not the Tsunami.

Ive not said anything remotely funny.

You are just being shown up yet again for being a bully and getting frustrated that you arent being given in to.

No free rides with me son.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:14 - Mar 4 with 683 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:12 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

If you were not a mod then why would I ask you?p clever clogs?

And I didn't ask you anyway, I asked Phil. But what has this got to do with anything at all? Apart from you sharing my personal family business?

No you PMd me for a chat liar boy. FACT.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 679 viewsWitneyjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:08 - Mar 4 by Witneyjack

What about calling Bluey a moron? Not very nice, implying someone has mental impairment?
By the way, you did call a policeman a lunatic........

Are you ignoring this? Do explain why you called Bluey a "moron" particularly in light of your condemnation of others on here.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:16 - Mar 4 with 670 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:14 - Mar 4 by Darran

No you PMd me for a chat liar boy. FACT.

I dont remember that, why on earth would I PM you?

Seems you are the "liar boy". Just like i caught you out lying about that edited post. You have a history for that though.

And again, what has this got to do with anything... Other than making you look a nasty frustrated bully?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:17]
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:18 - Mar 4 with 664 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:16 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

I dont remember that, why on earth would I PM you?

Seems you are the "liar boy". Just like i caught you out lying about that edited post. You have a history for that though.

And again, what has this got to do with anything... Other than making you look a nasty frustrated bully?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:17]

I just feel like laughing at a troll.
I can laugh at you if I want or can't I because you say so?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:19]

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:19 - Mar 4 with 653 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:15 - Mar 4 by Witneyjack

Are you ignoring this? Do explain why you called Bluey a "moron" particularly in light of your condemnation of others on here.

Nope I've answered - read.

Being a moron is short for acting moronically. I believe bluey was acting moronically, if you think that is abuse I fear for you in the outside world.

Call a policeman a moron and see if you get done... Call one a c*nt and see if you get the same reaction.

I also called you a lunatic due to your pattern of taking the opposite stance to everything I say even if you have to make up what I've said in order to do it. That is the behaviour of a lunatic.

But by all means do the policeman test again, call him a lunatic... And then a c*nt. See the difference.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:19 - Mar 4 with 657 viewsjacksfullaces

swans are losing 3-1 just to cheer you all up.

maybe you should all just leave uncle nob head on his own to talk nonsense about being a victim until he can come up with a more believable character
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:20 - Mar 4 with 646 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:19 - Mar 4 by jacksfullaces

maybe you should all just leave uncle nob head on his own to talk nonsense about being a victim until he can come up with a more believable character

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:21 - Mar 4 with 639 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:18 - Mar 4 by Darran

I just feel like laughing at a troll.
I can laugh at you if I want or can't I because you say so?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:19]

So you are laughing at me for a family member being in the danger zone of a natural disaster?

Thats nice.

You can laugh all you wish, but you wont insult me or abuse me, simply because I don't allow you to.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:22]
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:22 - Mar 4 with 635 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

Yes being able to post on the internet all day and yet claim he cant work is certainly not believable.

Good point well made.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 609 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:21 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

So you are laughing at me for a family member being in the danger zone of a natural disaster?

Thats nice.

You can laugh all you wish, but you wont insult me or abuse me, simply because I don't allow you to.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:22]

No I'm laughing at you for being a liar and a troll.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 608 viewsWitneyjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:19 - Mar 4 by TheBiggaBaddaParlay

Nope I've answered - read.

Being a moron is short for acting moronically. I believe bluey was acting moronically, if you think that is abuse I fear for you in the outside world.

Call a policeman a moron and see if you get done... Call one a c*nt and see if you get the same reaction.

I also called you a lunatic due to your pattern of taking the opposite stance to everything I say even if you have to make up what I've said in order to do it. That is the behaviour of a lunatic.

But by all means do the policeman test again, call him a lunatic... And then a c*nt. See the difference.

So using the derogatory term "moron" is ok? I have another term for you "hypocrite", after all your criticism of JF and Darran!

Thanks for the advice on what a Police Officer would 'do' someone for. I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I see one !

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 604 viewsWitneyjack

Yes watching it mate .

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 597 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:23 - Mar 4 by Darran

No I'm laughing at you for being a liar and a troll.

Yet you haven't been able to prove either... While I have definitive proof you are both.

Thats irony for you isn't it.
This site is not busy anymore. on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 587 viewsTheBiggaBaddaParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:24 - Mar 4 by Witneyjack

So using the derogatory term "moron" is ok? I have another term for you "hypocrite", after all your criticism of JF and Darran!

Thanks for the advice on what a Police Officer would 'do' someone for. I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I see one !

If the person is acting moronically then yes moron is a correct observation. And yes he is a major hypocrite I agree.

Anything else on your Parlay spree?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024