Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 10117 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:02 - Mar 4 with 1164 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 22:56 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

Get help and beget it quick.

Nice in the barossa

I don't need to "beget" any help, I'm handling the pathetic attempted bullying perfectly fine myself one would suggest Richard. I get bullied by nobody. The sooner you realise that the better.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 23:07]

The artist formerly known as Parlay, ParlayTheGreat, TheGreatParlay, SirParlayTheGreat. forum celebrity.

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:18 - Mar 4 with 1142 viewsPhil_S

Just as an aside and to keep the facts flowing, nobody gets banned by IP on here

You get banned by username only

Thank you and good night, its been a long day!
This site is not busy anymore. on 23:22 - Mar 4 with 1137 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:18 - Mar 4 by Phil_S

Just as an aside and to keep the facts flowing, nobody gets banned by IP on here

You get banned by username only

Thank you and good night, its been a long day!

We had this discussion before, its not true.

Any ban is also an IP ban, whether it is intended is another thing. Hence why proxy servers are necessary for the likes of Spratty and myself when we are banned due to you getting a little uncomfortable.

I used a proxy and PMed you the other week to ask you to unban FozzyBear as it was blocking me from signing in as Parlay, you did and hey presto i could log in again as Parlay. Its just the way it is.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 23:28]

The artist formerly known as Parlay, ParlayTheGreat, TheGreatParlay, SirParlayTheGreat. forum celebrity.

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:32 - Mar 4 with 1125 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:32 - Mar 4 by Darran

I don't think I've got a right to post here and if I was banned I wouldn't be a sad c*nt like you.

Yes you would.

You have posted far more abuse than Parlay and never been banned.

That is a fact.

If banned, your life would be empty and mods don't want the consequence of what you would do. In fairness, you have had a very very bad experience, shame you use it to your advantage.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:34 - Mar 4 with 1125 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:32 - Mar 4 by BobJack

Yes you would.

You have posted far more abuse than Parlay and never been banned.

That is a fact.

If banned, your life would be empty and mods don't want the consequence of what you would do. In fairness, you have had a very very bad experience, shame you use it to your advantage.

Thats an understatement, he has posted more abuse in this thread alone than I have in the best part of a decade.

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:42 - Mar 4 with 1109 viewsperchrockjack

So parlay has been forced into changing a username to carry on this unbelievable self aggrandisement.

Admits to changing to allow him to continue posting on extraneous matters who's only purpose is to annoy.

What I realise is your pitiful world of Internet martyrdom has worn thin.

You're in more help than you realise whatevertgefeck your name is.

You kid nobody ,brother, trust me, now g day or good night .

No mas

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:43 - Mar 4 with 1111 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:18 - Mar 4 by Darran

I just feel like laughing at a troll.
I can laugh at you if I want or can't I because you say so?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 21:19]

Darr

there is no bigger troll than you on this site. Sadder and Sadder by the day, you lost all credibility a long time ago.

We all laugh at you, so go ahead and laugh at whoever you imagine to be a bigger troll than you. Pot , kettle, black...

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:48 - Mar 4 with 1110 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:42 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

So parlay has been forced into changing a username to carry on this unbelievable self aggrandisement.

Admits to changing to allow him to continue posting on extraneous matters who's only purpose is to annoy.

What I realise is your pitiful world of Internet martyrdom has worn thin.

You're in more help than you realise whatevertgefeck your name is.

You kid nobody ,brother, trust me, now g day or good night .

No mas

Yet more guff then Richard?

I wont be bullied by anyone, heck knows you have tried and ran away with your tail between your legs more than most. If that means the relatively simple task of creating a new username because a new mod is getting excitable and trying to carry favour with certain people then thats what I will do. I have a long history of people banning me because I care little for the authority they treasure.... Yet I'm still posting and speaking utter sense putting peoples noses out of joint. It is an exercise in futility.

What is there to kid, I'm an open book me. If you are annoyed then put me on ignore, this internet lark is easy. If you struggle to do that then maybe I suggest help is what you should seek.

I think you mean "nos da" scoucer, no mas means "no out".

Ta.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 23:50]

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 23:58 - Mar 4 with 1097 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:30 - Mar 4 by Darran

Nah I'm off though I'm sure BobJack will be along to support you very shortly once he's drunk enough of course.

You are the self confessed druggy, racist and homophobe.

All within last month.

You get more threads/ posts deleted than anyone else on here and next morning cannot remember what you said or why they were deleted. drugs or drink or both, who knows.

you don't have to work- benefits, great innit.

keep going though, it is funny to most of us and your fan base are holding their heads in shame , thinking how to dig you out of yet another hole. delete delete delete. ( valentines verse, Gypsy views etc etc)

You say stupid remarks, so a reaction will hopefully get those with balls to stand up to you banned.

You are the weakest of weak. Carry on though, would be boring without you.

Think you haven't forgiven me since the 'Should Darr be a Mod poll?' I started, resounding no, and looked what happened. All powers lost, apart from pm to mods pleading to ban those that disagree with you .

Bitter bitter man. Angry with life and feel that you are owed something.

Sadly, you are not.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 1:11]

This site is not busy anymore. on 00:03 - Mar 5 with 1088 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:30 - Mar 4 by Darran

Nah I'm off though I'm sure BobJack will be along to support you very shortly once he's drunk enough of course.

and

and I bit.

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:08 - Mar 5 with 1026 viewsHumpty

God you're all little sad men aren't you? And I mean all of you. Pathetic little men arguing about f*ck all constantly. Mr Sumbler must be so proud.

It's been the same since it was done on email. Always a big gang of cool kids who think they own the forum and structure it that way. And another group who feel left out and bullied. And go on and on about it. Grown men acting like complete arseholes day after day after day.

Well done Mr Sumbler.

What could have been a very good Swansea City forum is now an abominable mess.

All of you pathetic squabbling idiots should be banned. But of course, as per usual the only people to get banned are those that upset the status quo. Because one bunch of arseholes have been given a little bit of power over another bunch of arseholes.

Mr Sumbler? Proud of what you've created?
This site is not busy anymore. on 07:07 - Mar 5 with 1006 viewsNeath_Jack

It's a shame, but no surprise that Jobbie hasn't got the minerals to do the right thing for the forum. Parlay brings more football talk to this board than any other poster on here. Same goes to a lesser extent for the Spratt. Still, we're left with scintillating posters like Darran and Scouse to keep the board ticking over.

Twas ever thus.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:20 - Mar 5 with 998 viewsDr_Winston

So I've got some people moaning that I'm moderating too much, and some people moaning that I'm not moderating enough.

Tidy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:42 - Mar 5 with 976 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:08 - Mar 5 by Humpty

God you're all little sad men aren't you? And I mean all of you. Pathetic little men arguing about f*ck all constantly. Mr Sumbler must be so proud.

It's been the same since it was done on email. Always a big gang of cool kids who think they own the forum and structure it that way. And another group who feel left out and bullied. And go on and on about it. Grown men acting like complete arseholes day after day after day.

Well done Mr Sumbler.

What could have been a very good Swansea City forum is now an abominable mess.

All of you pathetic squabbling idiots should be banned. But of course, as per usual the only people to get banned are those that upset the status quo. Because one bunch of arseholes have been given a little bit of power over another bunch of arseholes.

Mr Sumbler? Proud of what you've created?

Well said Humpty!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:11 - Mar 5 with 954 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:20 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

So I've got some people moaning that I'm moderating too much, and some people moaning that I'm not moderating enough.

Tidy.

You're doing a mighty fine job and it's just about getting the balance right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 08:42 - Mar 5 with 937 viewsperchrockjack

NEATHIE.

You re pretty consistent yourself..

Still, at least the benefits jibe wasn't from your keyboard.

Anyway, back in the box

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:02 - Mar 5 with 924 viewsdantheswansman

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:06 - Mar 4 by Phil_S

It shouldn't be as slow as you are describing it to be - is this a permanent thing or at certain times of the day

I use it on my laptop at home with ad blocker and its quick (despite my super slow broadband speeds) and at work where the ads load and there isn't much difference

Lets just say it`s most of the time and not always .
It`s kind of refreshing to be reminded of how lucky i have it with fibre optic broadband and not the old days of dial up ,Which is what it feels like sometimes on here ;)
This site is not busy anymore. on 09:14 - Mar 5 with 919 viewsperchrockjack

It IS in fairness fairly modded.

You re always goin to have spats ;its always been the case but there are limits and although we have a cadre of chaps sticking together like a human daisy chain, its nowhere as bad as it was or was getting.

so there.

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:49 - Mar 5 with 873 viewsjackb

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:07 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

It's a shame, but no surprise that Jobbie hasn't got the minerals to do the right thing for the forum. Parlay brings more football talk to this board than any other poster on here. Same goes to a lesser extent for the Spratt. Still, we're left with scintillating posters like Darran and Scouse to keep the board ticking over.

Twas ever thus.

I agree, he can be an interesting poster when no one disagrees with even the slightest thing.

It's just that 99% of the time he's just a tw*t - twisting words, making things up, hounding, winding up, has to win-win-win even if he's wrong - all for the sake of some damaged part of him, very weird. And he's done it for years, stamina of an ox, mind of an elf!
This site is not busy anymore. on 12:57 - Mar 5 with 869 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:49 - Mar 5 by jackb

I agree, he can be an interesting poster when no one disagrees with even the slightest thing.

It's just that 99% of the time he's just a tw*t - twisting words, making things up, hounding, winding up, has to win-win-win even if he's wrong - all for the sake of some damaged part of him, very weird. And he's done it for years, stamina of an ox, mind of an elf!

The sooner he realises that he is not right about everything the better. He will keep on until the cows come home, and another 12 hours after that, even when he is wrong.
We are all wrong sometimes, even parley.
When he gets a bee in his bonnet about something he will not let go.
So boring, it spoils the thread.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This site is not busy anymore. on 13:49 - Mar 5 with 840 viewsNeath_Jack

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:57 - Mar 5 by builthjack

The sooner he realises that he is not right about everything the better. He will keep on until the cows come home, and another 12 hours after that, even when he is wrong.

It takes two to Tango.

Or in Parlay's case, there's 10 posters or more who have got an internet hard on for him. Irrespective of what he posts, they see his name and think "Oh, there's an opening here, i can "try" and get one over on him". In fairness to him, as he has said on numerous occasions, if posters reply to him, or post to him, then he is going to answer, every time, without fail. I think what angers posters most, is that they can't get their own way with him.

And as said before, he speaks more football on this board than most have done for donkeys years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This site is not busy anymore. on 13:55 - Mar 5 with 828 viewsperchrockjack

NJ.
some INTERESTING points but entirely disagree.

btw, I think you ve had an easy time of it of late from me but ,as you know, Ive had other issues ;that said, hopefully I ll ber back on full flow to annoy the holy bejesus outta ya.
With the next game in mind, Im laying bets with my local bookie as to when the first bin dipper/hub cap/thieving/chip on shoulder barbs come in.

Here s a football post....Liverpool will be a VERY hard game to get anything from.
#

My name .is Shane

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:00 - Mar 5 with 821 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:20 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Tidy.

There is a difference between moderating and just simply using your moderating tools.

Banning people for nothing is not moderating.

Just saying.

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:03 - Mar 5 with 818 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 12:57 - Mar 5 by builthjack

More guff.

That is something that gets put to me constantly however it is the complete opposite. I give an opinion and as neathie says I get 10-12 fanatics who are hell bent on proving me wrong, when they cant they get personal and drag threads down to such like as this... So thats not me needing to realise im not right, thats them needing to realise I AM right.

I like it when people disagree, its what makes good debate. Im not one of the many on here that see disagreeing as a personal jibe, i not only accept the other opinion but actively invite it. In fact I believe I am often the one to suggest "we agree to disagree" - yet the offer is rarely taken up - yet that is my fault?

You have commented in this thread so I assume you care enough to reply. Failure to answer of course will make you look like the rest of the Parlay fan club...

What am I wrong about that you think I should recognise? Specifically. Or is it a throw away comment that people like to do to justify the unjustifiable and then run away when questioned?

Thanks.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 14:06]

This site is not busy anymore. on 14:11 - Mar 5 with 810 viewsMount_Etna

This site is not busy anymore. on 13:49 - Mar 5 by Neath_Jack

It takes two to Tango.

Or in Parlay's case, there's 10 posters or more who have got an internet hard on for him. Irrespective of what he posts, they see his name and think "Oh, there's an opening here, i can "try" and get one over on him". In fairness to him, as he has said on numerous occasions, if posters reply to him, or post to him, then he is going to answer, every time, without fail. I think what angers posters most, is that they can't get their own way with him.

And as said before, he speaks more football on this board than most have done for donkeys years.

Spot on as usual Neathie.

Id say 95% of my INITIAL posts are football posts, fair, thought out and un provoking in nature. The other 5% is about non footballing stuff and then the bulk of the posts are then replies to absolute obsessors who have an overwhelming need to get the better of me for some reason and then get angry at me because they cant or I dont allow them to.

Whether people like it or not I have a reputation on a football boards as being correct and not rising to baiting which p*sses people off. Thats why you get the ode mod who goes through a period of banning me. But if asked directly they would have no idea why they are doing it in reality, it is just acting in inner annoyance. Like when you see someone driving an expensive car, there is no reason to dislike them, but many do.

I invite debate, i discourage abuse - thats my motto.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 14:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024