Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is not busy anymore. 20:34 - Mar 1 with 9961 viewsJackfath

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:37 - Mar 1 with 2963 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Swans have won their last two games. That usually leads to a drop off in traffic.

Poll: Tory leader

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:37 - Mar 1 with 2961 viewsDarran

It's busy as f*ck it's just that all the posts have been deleted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:37 - Mar 1 with 2957 viewsskippyjack

It's either the usual suspects or it's my fault.. Everything's my fault.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:38 - Mar 1 with 2954 viewsJackfath

Two interesting points Gents.

I expect this one will get deleted at some point too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:39 - Mar 1 with 2947 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:38 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Two interesting points Gents.

I expect this one will get deleted at some point too.

You need to bicker.

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:40 - Mar 1 with 2945 viewsGeoffThom

Because if you give a debatable opinion you just get shouted down and abused so if anyone has an opinion some on here take a high ground and think their holier than though but generally know naff all about the game and resort to abuse if wrong and cyber bullying which unfortunately is slowly sticking the nails in this site
This site is not busy anymore. on 20:42 - Mar 1 with 2934 viewsDarran

This site is not busy anymore. on 20:40 - Mar 1 by GeoffThom

Because if you give a debatable opinion you just get shouted down and abused so if anyone has an opinion some on here take a high ground and think their holier than though but generally know naff all about the game and resort to abuse if wrong and cyber bullying which unfortunately is slowly sticking the nails in this site

You're just cobbing because you said Bony was shit.

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:26 - Mar 1 with 2872 viewstwotimejack

Doesn't seem quiet to me, seems to be more football talk and less attention seeking threads like this one.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Login to get fewer ads

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:45 - Mar 1 with 2830 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fewer people saying less interesting things?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

This site is not busy anymore. on 22:42 - Mar 1 with 2751 viewsjackb

It's quality not quantity, much better
This site is not busy anymore. on 23:55 - Mar 1 with 2681 viewsScoobyWho

This site is not busy anymore. on 21:26 - Mar 1 by twotimejack

Doesn't seem quiet to me, seems to be more football talk and less attention seeking threads like this one.

Agreed.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

This site is not busy anymore. on 05:16 - Mar 2 with 2622 viewsItchySphincter

the Sprout
Liberty
Bobjack
dgt73
twotimejack
etc
etc

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This site is not busy anymore. on 07:52 - Mar 2 with 2578 viewsphact0rri

just wait til we go down six to nil against the spurs...

...kidding...kidding.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This site is not busy anymore. on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 2525 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe a wake up call to us ALL to quit the pitiful personal piffle.

And yes Father I have sinned.

We ll have to debate topics soon

Triffic

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This site is not busy anymore. on 00:18 - Mar 4 with 2369 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 05:16 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

the Sprout
Liberty
Bobjack
dgt73
twotimejack
etc
etc

What point are you making?

When was Liberty's or Spratts last post that upset you?

If you saying its quiet because these get harrassment from Darr, Jackfath, Builth, Itchy and a few others they can't be bothered any more and your masterplan has worked, pat yourself on back.

What was Libertys last post that made this site go quiet?

I agree with 2timejack, site is busier not quieter. Some really good football posts on here. Not from you, Darr, Jackfath, Builth but some things never change - we weren't the ones making the nonsense attention seeking me me me thread.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

This site is not busy anymore. on 02:29 - Mar 4 with 2348 viewsItchySphincter

Fath asked what was ruining the site, I answered. There is a handful of you who do not wish to contribute anything besides chasing some others around or generally moaning about the forum. The same lot that cry bullying when they get told to f.ck of. That my little friend is a fact.

This site is not busy anymore. on 03:36 - Mar 4 with 2333 viewsBobJack

This site is not busy anymore. on 02:29 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Fath asked what was ruining the site, I answered. There is a handful of you who do not wish to contribute anything besides chasing some others around or generally moaning about the forum. The same lot that cry bullying when they get told to f.ck of. That my little friend is a fact.

Itchy , are you a brainless sheep or what.

answer a question put to you, are you puppet or are you waiting for your boss to wake up to answer for you ?

Please stop ruining the site, along with Darr, Jackfath, Builth etc. Grow up and stop the trolling. you are coming across as a complete twit. embarrassing for a grown man, if that is what you are.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:20 - Mar 4 with 2318 viewsTheParlay

No, he asked why it wasn't busy.

The correct answer of course, is that there is a small number of posters who run around the forum bullying and harassing anybody who dare express an opinion and the people that stand up to them get punished by their mod mates. While the sexist, racist, cancer wishing posters remain to stifle debate at any and every given opportunity.
This site is not busy anymore. on 04:46 - Mar 4 with 2311 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 03:36 - Mar 4 by BobJack

Itchy , are you a brainless sheep or what.

answer a question put to you, are you puppet or are you waiting for your boss to wake up to answer for you ?

Please stop ruining the site, along with Darr, Jackfath, Builth etc. Grow up and stop the trolling. you are coming across as a complete twit. embarrassing for a grown man, if that is what you are.

Which question do you want me to answer now? The one where you asked me what my point was? The one I just answered?

You engaged me by the way by asking me a direct question so if you don't want me to answer, don't ask.

Now go away you silly little man.

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:48 - Mar 4 with 2309 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:20 - Mar 4 by TheParlay

No, he asked why it wasn't busy.

The correct answer of course, is that there is a small number of posters who run around the forum bullying and harassing anybody who dare express an opinion and the people that stand up to them get punished by their mod mates. While the sexist, racist, cancer wishing posters remain to stifle debate at any and every given opportunity.

Well said Parlay.

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:48 - Mar 4 with 2308 viewsTheParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:46 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Which question do you want me to answer now? The one where you asked me what my point was? The one I just answered?

You engaged me by the way by asking me a direct question so if you don't want me to answer, don't ask.

Now go away you silly little man.

But in fairness you did answer him by making up a question that wasn't asked.

Im not sure that counts.
This site is not busy anymore. on 04:52 - Mar 4 with 2306 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:48 - Mar 4 by TheParlay

But in fairness you did answer him by making up a question that wasn't asked.

Im not sure that counts.

To be fair I didn't answer his second question about Liberty and Spratty so you are correct in that part. TBH, my initial point was made so there's no need to over egg the pudding and I'm not one to go after individual posters.

This site is not busy anymore. on 05:16 - Mar 4 with 2296 viewsTheParlay

This site is not busy anymore. on 04:52 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

To be fair I didn't answer his second question about Liberty and Spratty so you are correct in that part. TBH, my initial point was made so there's no need to over egg the pudding and I'm not one to go after individual posters.

Aye but the point isn't really relatable to the thread. You may as well have started your own thread under the heading "posters I don't like". The thread is about why it is quiet, its quiet simply because debate is stifled.

If you don't allow a group to bully you off the site then their mod mates step in and do it on their behalf - while they go round wishing cancer on people and the like. This group hate anyone with confidence in their own opinion and see it as their job to stifle any sort of debate forming from that. They are threatened that these people are obstacles in their quest to have free reign.

Unfortunately for them, the ones with great confidence in their opinion also have strong personalities and wont be hushed or bullied. There is only going to be one winner and it isn't the bullies I assure you, but the board will get worse and worse and more and more people will leave as a result of the ensuing aftermath of banning good posters who don't give in.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 5:17]
This site is not busy anymore. on 05:53 - Mar 4 with 2279 viewsItchySphincter

This site is not busy anymore. on 05:16 - Mar 4 by TheParlay

Aye but the point isn't really relatable to the thread. You may as well have started your own thread under the heading "posters I don't like". The thread is about why it is quiet, its quiet simply because debate is stifled.

If you don't allow a group to bully you off the site then their mod mates step in and do it on their behalf - while they go round wishing cancer on people and the like. This group hate anyone with confidence in their own opinion and see it as their job to stifle any sort of debate forming from that. They are threatened that these people are obstacles in their quest to have free reign.

Unfortunately for them, the ones with great confidence in their opinion also have strong personalities and wont be hushed or bullied. There is only going to be one winner and it isn't the bullies I assure you, but the board will get worse and worse and more and more people will leave as a result of the ensuing aftermath of banning good posters who don't give in.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 5:17]

The point was relatable to the thread though. Fath asked why the site was not busy anymore and I answered in my opinion. It's only my opinion so it's not for anyone to decide if it's correct or not. There is too much stifling of opinion on this site and I have previously been chased around for months by one of these posters because I didn't share his feelings towards a previous manager. It was a blatant attempt at bullying and someone with a disposition of victimisation could well have taken it that way but lucky for me I am not easily bullied so the attempts were futile.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 5:53]

This site is not busy anymore. on 06:56 - Mar 4 with 2257 viewsbuilthjack

This site is not busy anymore. on 00:18 - Mar 4 by BobJack

What point are you making?

When was Liberty's or Spratts last post that upset you?

If you saying its quiet because these get harrassment from Darr, Jackfath, Builth, Itchy and a few others they can't be bothered any more and your masterplan has worked, pat yourself on back.

What was Libertys last post that made this site go quiet?

I agree with 2timejack, site is busier not quieter. Some really good football posts on here. Not from you, Darr, Jackfath, Builth but some things never change - we weren't the ones making the nonsense attention seeking me me me thread.

Who have I harassed?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024