Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's depressing listening to the news. 22:22 - Mar 3 with 4538 viewslifelong

Lately.

That poor girl from Bristol... Horrific.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:34 - Mar 7 with 1115 viewsHumpty

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:32 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

Blind allegiance now.

Now then now then now then.

I hope you re not one of those chaps who comes up with those "look at the irony posts".

you re pretty much fecked as regards this topic.

You ve used a horrendous crime to continue your groups relentless campaign against Prosser, Jackfath and anyone else who you cant get to grips with.

Sadly. for you, internet reputation is more important than anything . Its why we see classics like, "excellent" or worse, "Important" poster.

Important? my arse. GET A LIFE AND GET ONE QUICK as its passing us all by very quicky and put me on ignore ffs and save yourself a few precious minutes.

Adrian

And you are now doing exactly the same. Using this horribly sad thread to have a go at Parley. Who has not posted on it. Grow up gents.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:35 - Mar 7 with 1114 viewsBobJack

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:26 - Mar 7 by Humpty

Some threads shouldn't be used for football messageboard squabbling. This is one of them.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 0:35]

Do you mean ,' this is one', that shouldn't be used?

It is a shame that after just one post from me , the 3 Darr chums have posted 6 times in his support and to criticize me. Totally ruined thread.

Agree with you on that.

Hypocrites they are. Why not take their criticism of me to a new thread, rather than drag it out on here. It would like be drawing it out and making the situation a lot worse. oh wait a minute, it is what we are doing here.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:38 - Mar 7 with 1111 viewsHumpty

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:35 - Mar 7 by BobJack

It is a shame that after just one post from me , the 3 Darr chums have posted 6 times in his support and to criticize me. Totally ruined thread.

Agree with you on that.

Hypocrites they are. Why not take their criticism of me to a new thread, rather than drag it out on here. It would like be drawing it out and making the situation a lot worse. oh wait a minute, it is what we are doing here.

I just edited it. Realised I got it wrong. This type of post is not one for point scoring however strongly you feel about certain people. Same goes to Perch.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:41 - Mar 7 with 1107 viewsHumpty

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:35 - Mar 7 by BobJack

Agree with you on that.

Yeah. That's what they do. In this case they were right. No place for it. Have a go at them on another thread. There's loads of possibilities.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:47 - Mar 7 with 1103 viewsBobJack

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:38 - Mar 7 by Humpty

I just edited it. Realised I got it wrong. This type of post is not one for point scoring however strongly you feel about certain people. Same goes to Perch.

I agree.

I am surprised that posters on here criticize me for criticizing people who wished cancer and death on people.

An outsider would think there is an agenda and people respond based on the post , not the poster. But the knuckle draggers of Itchy scrotum, Perch, Epaul, Builth, Jackfath, Darr and the usual ass kissers / attention seekers can see no wrong in the messiah.

It would be boring if they had a spine, rather than follow his every word .

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:55 - Mar 7 with 1099 viewsHumpty

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:47 - Mar 7 by BobJack

I agree.

I am surprised that posters on here criticize me for criticizing people who wished cancer and death on people.

An outsider would think there is an agenda and people respond based on the post , not the poster. But the knuckle draggers of Itchy scrotum, Perch, Epaul, Builth, Jackfath, Darr and the usual ass kissers / attention seekers can see no wrong in the messiah.

It would be boring if they had a spine, rather than follow his every word .

I'm not criticizing you for that. That's up to you. A lot of the time I'd agree. I'm criticizing you for the thread you posted it on that's all. Most of them are more than capable of turning an inappropriate thread into a chance to attack others as well, though some on your list aren't.

That's it from me. G'night.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 01:04 - Mar 7 with 1087 viewsBobJack

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:55 - Mar 7 by Humpty

I'm not criticizing you for that. That's up to you. A lot of the time I'd agree. I'm criticizing you for the thread you posted it on that's all. Most of them are more than capable of turning an inappropriate thread into a chance to attack others as well, though some on your list aren't.

That's it from me. G'night.

Humpty, you are talking far too much sense for this thread and site.

Remind me of my younger self, until Darr and Jackfath hounded / bullied any fun out of my postings.

I hope you don't go through the same and get to enjoy the best SCFC site there is.

I will keep an eye out, if I see any of their nonsense / bullying to you I will step in , take the bullet ( resulted in 2 bans so far), but I hate seeing the underdog being kicked out.

Apart from those 2 and a few followers ( read recent posts), you should have a great time on the best Swansea City site for fans that is available.
u

It's depressing listening to the news. on 07:13 - Mar 7 with 1056 viewsSwanjack10

It's depressing listening to the news. on 07:29 - Mar 6 by epaul

I dont know who you are, so im certainly judging the post and not the poster, you are a bit of a hypocrit though as i can clearly remember you having a dig at me previously, not that it bothers me internet board and all that.
Th e only blind allegiance is to myself and my family, I diont get involved in petty arguing on here, you couldnt resist a dig on a thread where a young child has been brutally been murdered, show some respect.
If your that hacked off with daz start your own thread proclaiming that.

this is my last response to you on this matter, I've got a life beyond this keyboard, perhaps you should get one and drop the bitterness

Well said paul mate,what a horrible poster he is,changing topic on this very very evil sick crime.rip that sweet kid.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Login to get fewer ads

It's depressing listening to the news. on 08:50 - Mar 7 with 1030 viewsJackfath

It's depressing listening to the news. on 07:13 - Mar 7 by Swanjack10

Well said paul mate,what a horrible poster he is,changing topic on this very very evil sick crime.rip that sweet kid.

Agreed.

I am embarrassed and ashamed that horrible poster has brought my name into a thread which should have been full of respect. Notice he hasnt voiced any message of condolence for the young lady or her family.

I thought this board was being moderated more strictly now?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:10 - Mar 7 with 1019 viewsdgt73

It's depressing listening to the news. on 00:14 - Mar 4 by azjack

It's neither, its what you might call a logical response.

If you don't like what you're watching/eating/singing/playing/ praying/thinking/supporting/fill in the blank ....then stop doing it. Who is forcing you to watch the news? What do you expect to see - rollerskating nuns handing out ice-cream, Merkel and Putin playing blind man's buff?

I was taken to task on another forum about the poor man that got burnt alive in a cage. I questioned why someone would choose to exercise their morbid sense of curiosity perhaps and watch the whole gory scene. The response - from a highly intelligent person in my opinion - was that you have to know what's going on in the world. No thank you.

Its impossible not to know what's going on unless you live in a cave but I don't actively seek out the news because I've found that its usually upsetting.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 0:15]

Very good post. If you don't like something don't do it, simple. It's is sad tho when people get murderd and with today's 24/7 TV etc, there's no end to sickening stories, I.s etc and all news we get is just propaganda nonsense anyway.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:10 - Mar 7 with 1017 viewsshimmie

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ayesha-ali-mother-and-her-female-love

My mrs was the lead detective on this job, she had to listen to hours and hours of phone conversations but it paid off with her gaining some vital evidence. Reading the little girls diary was heart breaking. Which is why sometimes when I read this forum and some of the anti old bill rhetoric I get the massive hump.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:32 - Mar 7 with 998 viewsSwanjack10

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:10 - Mar 7 by shimmie

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ayesha-ali-mother-and-her-female-love

My mrs was the lead detective on this job, she had to listen to hours and hours of phone conversations but it paid off with her gaining some vital evidence. Reading the little girls diary was heart breaking. Which is why sometimes when I read this forum and some of the anti old bill rhetoric I get the massive hump.

Shimmie,im tough as they come,but reading your link and that poor childs diarys really did upset me,i just cant fathom why humans can be so bastard nasty,evil,vile,no words to describe them ,cant even think of a suitable punishment for them,i take my hat off to your mrs ,and all others involved in this terrible case,i repeat rip sweet kid.

It's depressing listening to the news. on 10:04 - Mar 7 with 984 viewsJackfath

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:32 - Mar 7 by Swanjack10

Shimmie,im tough as they come,but reading your link and that poor childs diarys really did upset me,i just cant fathom why humans can be so bastard nasty,evil,vile,no words to describe them ,cant even think of a suitable punishment for them,i take my hat off to your mrs ,and all others involved in this terrible case,i repeat rip sweet kid.

This sort of thing happens more than the general public know.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's depressing listening to the news. on 10:17 - Mar 7 with 977 viewsperchrockjack

It does as Ive pointed out before.

Seriously, most people are able to shut out the outside world when inside their little world.

Officers like Shims missus have to deal with the crap and by that I mean the people who kill and then dismember even family members to try, pathetically, to destroy evidence.

I d class myself as tough also, had to be, but emotionally many years later, events can come back and trigger depression big time. Its why Policing is so demanding and a job few would willingly do.

They screw up, Senior Bosses are often now little more than rank chasers and there are still some warped ones out there but on the whole they have my admiration.

Listening to my daughters partner, things budget wise are going to have a massive effect next year.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's depressing listening to the news. on 13:30 - Mar 7 with 960 viewsshimmie

It's depressing listening to the news. on 09:32 - Mar 7 by Swanjack10

mate, I could tell you things that were heard in court that would make you sob. That poor girl went through the worst mental trauma you could imagine. The "lover" should never be allowed to walk the streets again. My mrs is a lot more forgiving than me, but she said she would happily kill Kiki if she'd been found not guilty.
It's depressing listening to the news. on 14:02 - Mar 7 with 889 viewsSwanjack10

It's depressing listening to the news. on 13:30 - Mar 7 by shimmie

mate, I could tell you things that were heard in court that would make you sob. That poor girl went through the worst mental trauma you could imagine. The "lover" should never be allowed to walk the streets again. My mrs is a lot more forgiving than me, but she said she would happily kill Kiki if she'd been found not guilty.

I can imagine shimmie ,i got to be honest i couldnt handle hearing such disgusting facts,maybe an option for acts like this is public hanging or stoned to death,i know it sounds prehistoric but imho it would end a lot of this,the law is so soft we got scum ruining our so called great britain.

It's depressing listening to the news. on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 865 viewsshimmie

It's depressing listening to the news. on 14:02 - Mar 7 by Swanjack10

I can imagine shimmie ,i got to be honest i couldnt handle hearing such disgusting facts,maybe an option for acts like this is public hanging or stoned to death,i know it sounds prehistoric but imho it would end a lot of this,the law is so soft we got scum ruining our so called great britain.

You a big supporter of sharia law then? I'm guessing, and only guessing, that you're probably not. They love a public execution they do...
It's depressing listening to the news. on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 852 viewsperchrockjack

If crime happens to an individual they want the perpetrator hung by his bollocks if possible.

If a member of their family is the perpetrator then they want all the legal chicanery possible to come into force.

Its great to watch from the side

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024