Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 20:38 - Mar 4 with 7810 viewsDarran

I don't think it'll happen but it'll be funny as f*ck if thst judas bastard takes them down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton on 15:12 - Mar 6 with 1862 viewsicecoldjack

Martinez has some terrific players at Everton, it was reported in the press last month that there are some rumblings behind the scenes with certain medical staff put on gardening leave etc. It then came out that most of the players love him but that he is a bit of a soft touch and not tough enough on them when they fook up.

Not sure if i want him to get sacked, i wouldn't wish that on anybody,, there certainly is a flaw in his ideas though, no doubt one of the reasons why he was so keen to fook off from here i suppose, if we had bombed following season Martinez would probably be back in non league or coaching blue square premier!

It seems strange that he doesn't seem to be evolving like some thought he would.,Martinez though is one slimy jammy mutha fooker so it wouldn't surprise me if he wins the europa and finishes 14th in the prem league with him and his flaws kept in place for the following season, by which time his Europa league success would have put him on the Radar of some of the top Spanish clubs, thats how the man rolls like..
Everton on 15:22 - Mar 6 with 1851 viewsGlyn1

It's discussed in number 4 of this article: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/05/premier-league-10-talking-p

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Everton on 15:23 - Mar 6 with 1849 viewswaynekerr55

Everton on 12:25 - Mar 6 by Borojack

Brendan shouldnt have wasted all the Suarez money in the summer on mediocre dross.

Yeah such dross that they are unbeaten in the league in 2015 and battered man city...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everton on 15:32 - Mar 6 with 1832 viewsBorojack

Everton on 15:23 - Mar 6 by waynekerr55

Yeah such dross that they are unbeaten in the league in 2015 and battered man city...

Mouriniho Alex Fergusson Bill Shankley there all on a different planet to Martinez.
Brendan like Martinez is overated but to say he is on another planet is stretching it how many trophies has he won then.

s

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton on 17:31 - Mar 6 with 1800 viewswaynekerr55

Everton on 15:32 - Mar 6 by Borojack

Mouriniho Alex Fergusson Bill Shankley there all on a different planet to Martinez.
Brendan like Martinez is overated but to say he is on another planet is stretching it how many trophies has he won then.

s

Got us to the premier league on a shoe string and kept us up with a squad that included Luke Moore and got double figures out of Danny Graham

He's certainly building something at Liverpool and I'd be fairly confident that he'll achieve more than Mr I invented passing.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everton on 17:49 - Mar 6 with 1786 viewsC_jack

Martinez comes across to me as someone who was 1 step ahead, 2 steps ago. The Tiki Taka revolution is over.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Everton on 18:21 - Mar 6 with 1764 viewslittle_britton

Apparently Bradford have beaten more premier league teams than Everton this season
Everton on 18:44 - Mar 6 with 1744 viewsFrank_Lazarus

This year, you aching simpleton.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 18:58 - Mar 6 with 1732 viewsDarran

Everton on 18:44 - Mar 6 by Frank_Lazarus

This year, you aching simpleton.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton on 19:02 - Mar 6 with 1727 viewsRancid

Everton on 13:25 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

Barring a fluke cup win in a season where he also got relegated, it's hard to see exactly why someone thought Martinez deserved the chance to manage a club like Everton. Terrifically overrated as a manager and always has been.

Great talker and saturated with the ability to bullshit and blag it.
Everton on 19:18 - Mar 6 with 1711 viewsmonmouth

"He did his relentlessly positive act at Wigan right up to the point where his side were relegated, when he professed himself surprised. "

Then happily buggered off, leaving them doomed and not given it a second thought..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 1651 viewsImAlrightJack

Well, he said it himself!! ^^^
Everton on 20:52 - Mar 6 with 1643 viewsDr_Winston

Everton on 19:02 - Mar 6 by Rancid

Great talker and saturated with the ability to bullshit and blag it.

I would say I'm amazed that anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth, but there are some deeply gullible people out there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 1632 viewsmorningstar

Everton on 20:39 - Mar 6 by ImAlrightJack

Well, he said it himself!! ^^^

And if they win the europa league he will have achieved it! Unthinkable!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everton on 22:46 - Mar 6 with 1601 viewsSgorioFruit

Martinez = Swansea City Legend

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Everton on 22:53 - Mar 6 with 1540 viewsTNT

Everton on 20:52 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

I would say I'm amazed that anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth, but there are some deeply gullible people out there.

He said that he would have to be thrown out as manager - mistake!

Why else would you not trust a word said from his mouth?

I enjoyed watching The Swans under Martinez immensely.

I too felt strongly against the way he left, and ripped out our backroom staff.

Yet, we came back stronger (maybe for it?).

And the classic end would be for Everton / RM to end up in the championship and us in The PL.

Even if that doesn't happen, the fact that it could is sweet.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Everton on 22:56 - Mar 6 with 1538 viewsRancid

Everton on 20:52 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

He's very convincing and ridiculously ambitious.Can you imagine him at a job interview? He had us all in he palm of his hand and no doubt Wigan fans too.He won't fool the Evertonians though I don't think.Their back 4 has been superb for years until he arrived there.We all suspected what would happen and it's turned out that way.Jagielka Coleman and Baines are shadows of themselves under Martinez.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 23:14]
Everton on 18:09 - Mar 9 with 1405 viewsBorojack

Everton on 17:31 - Mar 6 by waynekerr55

Got us to the premier league on a shoe string and kept us up with a squad that included Luke Moore and got double figures out of Danny Graham

He's certainly building something at Liverpool and I'd be fairly confident that he'll achieve more than Mr I invented passing.

Brendan was dealt a pretty good hand with us.
Martinez started it all off Sousa tightened the defence and Brendan helped us complete the job.
He may well do better than Martinez in his career who knows.
But neither has really achieved much at the top table yet.
Yes Liverpool finished 2nd last season mainly due to Suarez and Sturridge but they were really poor up until Christmas this season there on a good run now but unless they get top 4 there season will be a failiure so for me he is doing ok but thats about it.
As for Martinez he is the most oveeated blagger the game has seen in a long time.

Everton on 18:38 - Mar 9 with 1380 viewsDr_Winston

Everton on 18:09 - Mar 9 by Borojack

Brendan was dealt a pretty good hand with us.
Martinez started it all off Sousa tightened the defence and Brendan helped us complete the job.
He may well do better than Martinez in his career who knows.
But neither has really achieved much at the top table yet.
Yes Liverpool finished 2nd last season mainly due to Suarez and Sturridge but they were really poor up until Christmas this season there on a good run now but unless they get top 4 there season will be a failiure so for me he is doing ok but thats about it.
As for Martinez he is the most oveeated blagger the game has seen in a long time.

If Brendan was dealt a good hand Martinez had two. A good side with Bodde and Scotland already lined up to join.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton on 18:46 - Mar 9 with 1364 viewsBorojack

Everton on 18:38 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

If Brendan was dealt a good hand Martinez had two. A good side with Bodde and Scotland already lined up to join.

I thought Martinez signed Bodde and Scotland.
Or are you aaying they were scouted before his arrival.

Everton on 18:55 - Mar 9 with 1351 viewsDr_Winston

Everton on 18:46 - Mar 9 by Borojack

Both had been linked with moves to us whilst Jackett was still manager.

Martinez did well to get us promoted for sure, but it's not as if he dragged us out of the doldrums single handed. We were already a team battling at the top end of League One and getting stronger off the pitch. The way some people make it out you'd swear he took over from Cusack.

Everton on 19:04 - Mar 9 with 1338 viewsBorojack

Everton on 18:55 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

Both had been linked with moves to us whilst Jackett was still manager.

Martinez did well to get us promoted for sure, but it's not as if he dragged us out of the doldrums single handed. We were already a team battling at the top end of League One and getting stronger off the pitch. The way some people make it out you'd swear he took over from Cusack.

I agree we had a decent side when Martinez came in he improved it and we played some great football.
We had a good side when Brendan came in he took us up another notch again.
But I dont buy all this crap about either being worldbeaters just because they used to manage us.

Everton on 19:15 - Mar 9 with 1325 viewsDr_Winston

Everton on 19:04 - Mar 9 by Borojack

I agree we had a decent side when Martinez came in he improved it and we played some great football.
We had a good side when Brendan came in he took us up another notch again.
But I dont buy all this crap about either being worldbeaters just because they used to manage us.

Both still have a lot to prove, although Brendan's Premier League track record of not dragging sides down to the fringes of the relegation zone or lower would put him ahead.

Everton on 22:35 - Mar 9 with 1256 viewsJJJack

Everton on 13:40 - Mar 5 by dickythorpe

We really need a league win against them. They , like Spurs are our bogey team.
They are a poor side and how the experts rave about some of their players is beyond me.
Perennial underachievers and a poorly run club which its once proud history is fading further every season.

Good point. I'll show some examples of this. Pundits will usually babble the following....

Lukaku > Bony...........nope
Barkley> Shelvey......nope
Howard > Fabianski.......nope
Besic> Cork........nope

etc, etc.
Everton on 22:39 - Mar 9 with 1251 viewsItchySphincter

Everton on 18:46 - Mar 9 by Borojack

Absolutely definitely. Martinez also took credit for Rangel.

Very, very, very lucky manager.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 22:40]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024