Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 20:38 - Mar 4 with 7882 viewsDarran

I don't think it'll happen but it'll be funny as f*ck if thst judas bastard takes them down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 5070 viewsmonmouth

If they go out of europe soon, he's a gonner I reckon. Maybe we could hammer in the final stake.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton on 20:47 - Mar 4 with 5042 viewsC_jack

I think they'll win the EL myself

It would be typical Martinez really, going in through the back door like a weasel.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Everton on 20:47 - Mar 4 with 5042 viewsDr_Winston

Who could have possibly predicted that they'd start conceding a shitload of goals once Bobby worked his magic?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton on 20:49 - Mar 4 with 5030 viewsLeonisGod

take his posters off your bedroom wall and let him go. You'll feel better for it
Everton on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 5003 viewslonglostjack

April 11th 12.45 - can't wait

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Everton on 03:51 - Mar 5 with 4707 viewsZut_Alors

Could Martinez potentially have Everton competing in both the Championship and the Champions League?
Everton on 12:10 - Mar 5 with 4477 viewsJethroJack

Everton on 20:55 - Mar 4 by longlostjack

April 11th 12.45 - can't wait

Thought it needed to be moved to Sunday 12 April ko 12.00 because of Everton going through in Europa?

Either date, its on BT Sport.
Everton on 12:35 - Mar 5 with 4401 viewsfather_jack

if they progress in europe its on the sunday.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 13:40 - Mar 5 with 4299 viewsdickythorpe

We really need a league win against them. They , like Spurs are our bogey team.
They are a poor side and how the experts rave about some of their players is beyond me.
Perennial underachievers and a poorly run club which its once proud history is fading further every season.
Everton on 14:07 - Mar 5 with 4232 viewsKingsclere_Jack

Everton on 12:35 - Mar 5 by father_jack

if they progress in europe its on the sunday.

I know it says on the official site that it could be moved to the Sunday but the Europa League quarter finals are on 16th and 23rd April. I don't see why this would mean moving a game to the Sunday on the previous weekend. Does anyone know the reason for this?
Everton on 16:03 - Mar 5 with 4111 viewslonglostjack

Everton on 14:07 - Mar 5 by Kingsclere_Jack

I know it says on the official site that it could be moved to the Sunday but the Europa League quarter finals are on 16th and 23rd April. I don't see why this would mean moving a game to the Sunday on the previous weekend. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Hopefully not - booked flights and B&B !

Everton on 16:16 - Mar 5 with 4094 viewsFar_Post

Just 6 wins from 28 League games for Everton this season doesn't make great reading.

The good news is for them they do have fixtures against other sides down the bottom, QPR, Burnley, Villa and Sunderland.

If they lose the away game at QPR though which comes first on the back of a long trip to Dynamo Kiev it could be a twitchy couple of months for them until the end of the season.

Blog: The C Word

Everton on 16:53 - Mar 5 with 4020 viewsDyfnant

So who do they have to beat for our game to be moved to the sunday? Tia

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everton on 16:57 - Mar 5 with 4027 viewsBloodyhills

It's not going to happen.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everton on 16:58 - Mar 5 with 4024 viewsBloodyhills

Everton on 03:51 - Mar 5 by Zut_Alors

Could Martinez potentially have Everton competing in both the Championship and the Champions League?

No, they'll never make The Champion's League.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everton on 17:04 - Mar 5 with 4014 viewsDewi1jack

Everton on 03:51 - Mar 5 by Zut_Alors

Very possible now Martinez has Everton defending the Wigan way.
Wave bye bye to Everton and Martinez (and that London sh1te QPhaha) just as the Championship waves bye bye to our Eastern cousins. Would say L1 welcomes them, but no-one welcomes them.

If Carlsberg did football leagues...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Everton on 11:13 - Mar 6 with 3793 viewswaynekerr55

Everton on 20:47 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Who could have possibly predicted that they'd start conceding a shitload of goals once Bobby worked his magic?

Just goes to show that Brendan is on a different planet to him.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everton on 11:41 - Mar 6 with 3761 viewsBorojack

Everton on 11:13 - Mar 6 by waynekerr55

Totally different budgets cant compare really.
Martinez is overated though I read a stat when he was in charge of Wigan that both Bruce and Jewell had higher win percentages.
They cant psss sideways like his teams though or talk crap either.
He is good at both.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton on 12:06 - Mar 6 with 3730 viewslonglostjack

Everton on 11:13 - Mar 6 by waynekerr55

I agree.

Everton on 12:07 - Mar 6 with 3728 viewsTom1912

Everton on 11:41 - Mar 6 by Borojack

Martinez is overated though I read a stat when he was in charge of Wigan that both Bruce and Jewell had higher win percentages.
He is good at both.

You can compare them based on what they should be achieving with their respective resources.

Everton spent £28m on a striker and have very good players. They shouldn't be hovering above a relegation battle.
Everton on 12:25 - Mar 6 with 3704 viewsBorojack

Everton on 12:07 - Mar 6 by Tom1912

You can compare them based on what they should be achieving with their respective resources.

Everton spent £28m on a striker and have very good players. They shouldn't be hovering above a relegation battle.

Brendan shouldnt have wasted all the Suarez money in the summer on mediocre dross.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton on 13:25 - Mar 6 with 3632 viewsDr_Winston

Everton on 11:41 - Mar 6 by Borojack

He is good at both.

Barring a fluke cup win in a season where he also got relegated, it's hard to see exactly why someone thought Martinez deserved the chance to manage a club like Everton. Terrifically overrated as a manager and always has been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 3623 viewsLeonisGod

Everton on 12:07 - Mar 6 by Tom1912

Europe innit. It happens all the time to teams that overachieve and then have to adjust to playing the extra games and then dealing with the mentality of exciting European games versus the humdrum of the PL. It seems only to be the top 3 or 4 teams who can cope with it.
Everton on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 3607 viewsJBT95

Everton on 14:07 - Mar 5 by Kingsclere_Jack

Yeah that doesn't make sense.
Everton on 14:13 - Mar 6 with 3585 viewsQuakerJack

and the man in line to replace him is...

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/premier-league/martinez-tipped-everton-exit-l

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024