Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
striker 09:20 - Mar 5 with 2863 viewsthomasJack

do you think we will buy a striker in the summer???? and Who???

Poll: Next signing

striker on 09:51 - Mar 5 with 2831 viewsjack247

Yes. At least one. It will probably be someone we haven't heard of/aren't very familiar with from abroad.
striker on 09:54 - Mar 5 with 2821 viewsPegojack

It's a tricky one, specially if the guy is an unknown quantity from abroad. We've got to find someone who's good enough to fill the role well ( like Bony) but not so good that he has already been spotted and had his head turned by the richer clubs (like Ings).

The proverbial unearthed diamond.
striker on 09:56 - Mar 5 with 2815 viewsdameedna

20m on the nose
striker on 10:09 - Mar 5 with 2779 viewsthomasJack

hmmmm soldado from tottenham perhaps maybe he will do good here if he gets some games????

Poll: Next signing

striker on 10:27 - Mar 5 with 2747 viewsmagicdaps10

100% we will buy a striker and realistically could end up having two.

Mitrovic would be great with a cheaper option to challenge him, a player like Leonard Kweuke. God knows wether Gomis will be here or not but if he is we still need two in my eyes.

Come the summer all we need is a back up to Fabianski once Tremmell gets released, a left back, a winger capable of scoring and two strikers.

Need to get rid of the deadwood like Richards, Lucas, Loveridge etc etc.....all young players who have time to stake a claim and have not. If a player is not a strong squad member by the age of 20/21 then its time for all parties to move, one or two could develop late on but you cant always wait forever.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

striker on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 2714 viewstomdickharry

striker on 10:27 - Mar 5 by magicdaps10

100% we will buy a striker and realistically could end up having two.

Mitrovic would be great with a cheaper option to challenge him, a player like Leonard Kweuke. God knows wether Gomis will be here or not but if he is we still need two in my eyes.

Come the summer all we need is a back up to Fabianski once Tremmell gets released, a left back, a winger capable of scoring and two strikers.

Need to get rid of the deadwood like Richards, Lucas, Loveridge etc etc.....all young players who have time to stake a claim and have not. If a player is not a strong squad member by the age of 20/21 then its time for all parties to move, one or two could develop late on but you cant always wait forever.

Spot on re Mitrovic player of high quality and at 20yrs has a great future,he has already stated that he wants to play in the PL and when there actually play not warm any bench.He is going to cost but so did Bony.
striker on 10:47 - Mar 5 with 2714 viewsAndyNak

striker on 10:09 - Mar 5 by thomasJack

hmmmm soldado from tottenham perhaps maybe he will do good here if he gets some games????

Based on what I saw last night and the comments from the spurs supporters when he came on (we were hiding in the home end) its a big no thanks from me!

We need a striker who can score but also works hard... Soldado is neither of those things

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

striker on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 2526 viewslibertine

if we don't get a striker were going down

fact
Login to get fewer ads

striker on 13:38 - Mar 5 with 2518 viewsBloodyhills

Yes we need a striker but I don't know who.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

striker on 13:40 - Mar 5 with 2516 viewsjack247

striker on 10:09 - Mar 5 by thomasJack

Can't see that happening, we are far more likely to go for someone who is reasonably prolific in a lesser European league than someone who hasn't done too well in the Premier League and will likely have high wage demands
striker on 17:35 - Mar 5 with 2339 viewsSirParlayTheGreat

I think Mitrovic is beyond us, he is attracting a lot of attention now with AC Milan sniffing around. He will command a massive fee too. If we can do it then he is the one we should be going for.
striker on 18:51 - Mar 5 with 2272 viewsjacksfullaces

what's the budget likely to be?

probably going to have to break some records for this position, Huw might realise that his gomis prayers don't appear to being answered - although things have a habit of changing quickly at our club I'm not sure the relatively bargain buy solution is the answer
striker on 20:52 - Mar 5 with 2132 viewsSwansNZ

striker on 13:36 - Mar 5 by libertine

if we don't get a striker were going down

fact

Not really a fact is it? Without the goals Bony has scored this season, I think we'd be only 6 points worse off.

Of course we need 1 or 2 new strikers.
Who? I have no idea, but not anyone on loan, hopefully

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

striker on 21:48 - Mar 5 with 2055 viewsEdmundo

Yes of course, two strikers (Mirovic hopefully) and a n other, plus a right back. Maybe a proper back up keeper if there's any change!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

striker on 23:45 - Mar 5 with 1963 viewsperchrockjack

Gomis has been a poor acquisition and Nelsinho just seems lost soul.

We need to make significantly better purchase this time around.

Personally, I d flog Rutledge, dyer as a matter of course and bring in a wide man who can cross.

Next season montero will be better all round.

Some key decisions and very exciting times

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

striker on 23:53 - Mar 5 with 1950 viewsKilkennyjack

With both Siggy and JJS looking great in the number 10 position then its correct to focus on the number 9. We need 2. I would take Borini back for one.

Beware of the Risen People

striker on 03:17 - Mar 6 with 1907 viewsbathgatejack

striker on 23:53 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

With both Siggy and JJS looking great in the number 10 position then its correct to focus on the number 9. We need 2. I would take Borini back for one.

Someone mentioned stevie Wonder as a back up for gomis
striker on 07:29 - Mar 6 with 1807 viewsbudegan

I think I read in the minutes from the Trust meeting that it was a fact we'll be buying a striker in the summer. It made me feel good.
striker on 08:01 - Mar 6 with 1779 viewsManBearSwan2

Bring back Borini.
striker on 08:12 - Mar 6 with 1768 viewsMrSwerve

striker on 03:17 - Mar 6 by bathgatejack

Someone mentioned stevie Wonder as a back up for gomis

I'd say Gomis would be back up for Stevie Wonder.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

striker on 12:45 - Mar 6 with 1658 viewslovejuicejack

Someone who can stay conscious keep his mouth shut and can score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024