Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new balance trainers, are brilliant 17:46 - Mar 5 with 8094 viewslibertine

what trainers would you wear

when combining style with comfort, for me there is no better choice than new balance, the swans have done well to go back to them.

they've got running shoe comfort with cutting edge street credibility.

what trainers would you guys wear for a pub night out? remembering you got to be looking good with one foot up standing by the bar, no sit down trainers allowed.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 17:52 - Mar 5 with 5479 viewsSirParlayTheGreat

Do New Balance have credibility? I see them as a cheap option.

And the Swans aren't going back to New Balance.

Oh but to answer your question, Asics when running, Nike for tennis and Adidas for casual is the usual route I go.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 17:53]
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 17:57 - Mar 5 with 5470 viewsmonmouth

Sketchers for running (as good as NB which I also use, but half the price). I don't wear trainers for anything else as I'm not a f***ing american.

Down the pub? Shoes ffs. Proper ones.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 18:43 - Mar 5 with 5445 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 17:57 - Mar 5 by monmouth

Sketchers for running (as good as NB which I also use, but half the price). I don't wear trainers for anything else as I'm not a f***ing american.

Down the pub? Shoes ffs. Proper ones.

Posh as fuk ew are Monny, been wearing boots lately bloody great they are, I did buy these just before Chrimbo only wore them the once, sole is a tad slippery for the wet stuff, think I'll give them an airing this weekend though, its gonna be a nice weekend apparently,

As for trainers I've got a pair of NB's but usually Nike's, although I love my Addias Gazelles.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:46]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 18:48 - Mar 5 with 5435 viewslibertine

someone posted on here that the swans weregoing with NB,

are there liars on this site.

New balance have the comfy sole combined with the indie street look, you just can't go wrong with them, I read somewhere that ladies like the men with new balance on their feet.

Those ladies no their stuff!

I'm on my 3rd pair in only 5 months!!!!
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 21:36 - Mar 5 with 5358 viewsQuakerJack

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 18:43 - Mar 5 by max936

Posh as fuk ew are Monny, been wearing boots lately bloody great they are, I did buy these just before Chrimbo only wore them the once, sole is a tad slippery for the wet stuff, think I'll give them an airing this weekend though, its gonna be a nice weekend apparently,

As for trainers I've got a pair of NB's but usually Nike's, although I love my Addias Gazelles.

I'm rocking brown brogues at the moment at work. Navy chinos, matching brown belt and selection of maroon or white shirts with a nice tie...

I really hope Swans are going back to NB next season. Some originality in our kit and training gear is badly needed. Adidas all looks the same.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 5320 viewsSirParlayMBE

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 18:48 - Mar 5 by libertine

someone posted on here that the swans weregoing with NB,

are there liars on this site.

New balance have the comfy sole combined with the indie street look, you just can't go wrong with them, I read somewhere that ladies like the men with new balance on their feet.

Those ladies no their stuff!

I'm on my 3rd pair in only 5 months!!!!

Well it was Darran so yes there are liars on this site. We have just signed on with Adidas.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 22:35 - Mar 5 with 5319 viewsItchySphincter

Grown men in trainers down the pub? The best you can hope to get away with are some K-Swiss imo (not white) but a nice pair of comfy Cat or Timberland casuals would be my choice.

Having said that I've got all three of the above so I might be biased.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 23:10 - Mar 5 with 5295 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 22:35 - Mar 5 by ItchySphincter

Grown men in trainers down the pub? The best you can hope to get away with are some K-Swiss imo (not white) but a nice pair of comfy Cat or Timberland casuals would be my choice.

Having said that I've got all three of the above so I might be biased.

Bought these just after crimbo mrs bought me these for crimbo

http://www.next.co.uk/x55540s3

I bought these to go to the footie and knock around in

http://www.marksandspencer.com/leather-chukka-boots/p/p22319335

Login to get fewer ads

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 07:26 - Mar 6 with 5252 viewsItchySphincter

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 23:10 - Mar 5 by max936

Bought these just after crimbo mrs bought me these for crimbo

http://www.next.co.uk/x55540s3

I bought these to go to the footie and knock around in

http://www.marksandspencer.com/leather-chukka-boots/p/p22319335

Very nice. I've got similar pairs.

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 08:35 - Mar 6 with 5225 viewslibertine

Yes very outdoorsy Maxman,

are you a bit of a rambler?
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:38 - Mar 6 with 5203 viewsPegojack

I've got a pair of these too, M&S job, £49, very stylish with a dark suit a la Roberto.

My latest trainers, for cycling, are £8.99 boys from Aldi. Luminous laces.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:49 - Mar 6 with 5193 viewsLeonisGod

Street cred :

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:50 - Mar 6 with 5193 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:38 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

I've got a pair of these too, M&S job, £49, very stylish with a dark suit a la Roberto.

All us rather rugged and posh blokeys wear Loakes down here in Gods County Mike.

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 11:10 - Mar 6 with 5168 viewsScotia

Brooks for running, Asics are cracking too. I find NB a bit on the tight side.

Gazelles down the pub though every time.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 11:20 - Mar 6 with 5160 viewslibertine

scotia

go fo a 2e or 4e

I bought some Nb's from newbalance sales or something like that, and they were copies painted soles etc.

the guy from the running shop in high street told me to go to this site, doing himself out of business.

make sure you buy your NB's from a reputable dealer

I do like those glove shoes what are they, I think i'd make a positive impression leaning into the bar with them on, they'd look sharp with a pair of kappa band trousers I think
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 12:01 - Mar 6 with 5148 viewsPegojack

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:50 - Mar 6 by max936

All us rather rugged and posh blokeys wear Loakes down here in Gods County Mike.

Lend us a hundred quid, mate!
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 12:40 - Mar 6 with 5121 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 12:01 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

Lend us a hundred quid, mate!

Didn't you see the

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 13:15 - Mar 6 with 5107 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 08:35 - Mar 6 by libertine

Yes very outdoorsy Maxman,

are you a bit of a rambler?

No mush but the more rustic ones from M&S are great when weathers bad, l did treat them with a weather proof spray before wearing them though, the next boot isn't as tough, they're more of a dress boot l'd say as they're made from soft leather and the mark easily which is a shame, just got to polish them up with a good polish and they're good as new.

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 13:27 - Mar 6 with 5099 viewsLeonisGod

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 11:20 - Mar 6 by libertine

scotia

go fo a 2e or 4e

I bought some Nb's from newbalance sales or something like that, and they were copies painted soles etc.

the guy from the running shop in high street told me to go to this site, doing himself out of business.

make sure you buy your NB's from a reputable dealer

I do like those glove shoes what are they, I think i'd make a positive impression leaning into the bar with them on, they'd look sharp with a pair of kappa band trousers I think

They're Vibram Fivefingers* - They's go nice with a pair of Kappa stripes - light blue. Although if you were dressing to impress the ladies, I never went far wrong with a pair of Farah staypress and white Adidas Ivan Lendls. White fluffy socks of course.

*They do a SixFingers version for Cardiff fans.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 13:52 - Mar 6 with 5081 viewsglynthomas

New Balance have bought out Warrior who were making kits for Liverpool,so next season Liverpool will have NB as their kit suppliers.

I was wearing NB ten years ago ,going a bit retro now le coq sportif or diadora gold/ bjorn borg are the bollocks.
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 07:35 - Mar 7 with 4999 viewsSwanjack10

Wtf are they? what an ugly wooden hoof!!!do they come with steel toe caps,the only positive i see there is that would be a half tidy canoe or raft lol,adidas and kickers for me always,nike for comfort.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 08:20 - Mar 7 with 4987 viewsItchySphincter

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 09:38 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

I've got some of those too. Can't beat a nice pair of brogues.

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 10:01 - Mar 7 with 4954 viewslibertine

I've recently invested in a pair of legendary kicker boots light blue suede,

the comfort factor is not as good as when I was 15 and I had a pair of red kickers, they were so cool, then.

first boots my oldest one had were kickers tiny baby size, shes still got them on her shelf.

still i'm not being swayed its NB as an allround
new balance trainers, are brilliant on 10:01 - Mar 7 with 4954 viewsmax936

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 07:35 - Mar 7 by Swanjack10

Wtf are they? what an ugly wooden hoof!!!do they come with steel toe caps,the only positive i see there is that would be a half tidy canoe or raft lol,adidas and kickers for me always,nike for comfort.

You're a philistine russy, can't beat a nice pair of brogues mun, you wouldn't wear them erecting scaffolding though

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 10:30 - Mar 7 with 4947 viewslibertine

new balance trainers, are brilliant on 10:01 - Mar 7 by max936

You're a philistine russy, can't beat a nice pair of brogues mun, you wouldn't wear them erecting scaffolding though

You've missed someitn Bruv!

those brogues would be allright for climbing ladders far better than a pair of stripeys.

the heal is perfect for ladder climbing as it stops the foot from sliding through the ladder and injuring the shin bone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024