Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty bastards 19:40 - Mar 5 with 4236 viewsOldjack

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9745492/newcastle-striker-papiss-c

I'm very much against players emptying their throats and nostrils all over the pitch aswell ,disgusting

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dirty bastards on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 3543 viewsJackfath

What about any other member of the public? I often see people spitting for no reason.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dirty bastards on 19:42 - Mar 5 with 3532 viewsOldjack

Dirty bastards on 19:40 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

What about any other member of the public? I often see people spitting for no reason.

i believe its a criminal offence to spit in the street ,yet theses punks do it in front of millions ,disgusting

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dirty bastards on 19:49 - Mar 5 with 3506 viewsJackfath

Dirty bastards on 19:42 - Mar 5 by Oldjack

i believe its a criminal offence to spit in the street ,yet theses punks do it in front of millions ,disgusting

Next time I see someone spitting, I am going to make a citizens arrest.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Dirty bastards on 19:56 - Mar 5 with 3484 viewsPozuelosSideys

Spitting in general, especially in the street is fcking disgusting. Number 1 on the list of pet hates. Drrrrty c*nts.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Dirty bastards on 19:57 - Mar 5 with 3480 viewsOldjack

Dirty bastards on 19:49 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

You haven't got the balls you dopey kanttttt

seriously what do kids think when their idols gob all the pitch ?

Dirty bastards on 19:57 - Mar 5 with 3478 viewsJackfath

Dirty bastards on 19:56 - Mar 5 by PozuelosSideys

Spitting in general, especially in the street is fcking disgusting. Number 1 on the list of pet hates. Drrrrty c*nts.

Will you be making a citizens arrest next time you see it. If we all do it, it will stop.

Dirty bastards on 20:13 - Mar 5 with 3423 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dirty bastards on 19:57 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Will you be making a citizens arrest next time you see it. If we all do it, it will stop.

No i wont, as id probably be charged with assault.

I just give them a stinking look and call them a dirty c*nt to their face.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Dirty bastards on 21:13 - Mar 5 with 3289 viewsdameedna

our next striker
Login to get fewer ads

Dirty bastards on 01:30 - Mar 6 with 3123 viewsScoobyWho

Dirty bastards on 19:42 - Mar 5 by Oldjack

Leave punks out of it.
They changed the whole framework of British culture.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dirty bastards on 01:31 - Mar 6 with 3122 viewsScoobyWho

Dirty bastards on 19:49 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Are you aware of the criteria for a member of the public to do so - and more importantly - when they cant ?

Dirty bastards on 02:06 - Mar 6 with 3111 viewsJackUlation

Any player caught on camera doing a Farmers blow on the pitch should have 10 mins in the sin bin, and be made to pick it up. somebody could slip on such a thing, Poor old Chico would go in at half time and his shirt would be covered in plegm.
Dirty bastards on 02:29 - Mar 6 with 3102 viewsJethroJack

Dirty bastards on 02:06 - Mar 6 by JackUlation

Any player caught on camera doing a Farmers blow on the pitch should have 10 mins in the sin bin, and be made to pick it up. somebody could slip on such a thing, Poor old Chico would go in at half time and his shirt would be covered in plegm.

Or phlegm / flem....even
Dirty bastards on 00:44 - Mar 7 with 2875 viewsSirjohnalot

Dirty bastards on 01:31 - Mar 6 by ScoobyWho

Are you aware of the criteria for a member of the public to do so - and more importantly - when they cant ?

Same as a shop security guard. You have to be certain an offence has been committed as opposed to a police officer who can arrest on suspicion of an offence.

Spitting in public isn't a criminal offence, if it's on the floor and not at someone.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 0:45]
Dirty bastards on 01:31 - Mar 7 with 2852 viewsScoobyWho

Dirty bastards on 00:44 - Mar 7 by Sirjohnalot

Same as a shop security guard. You have to be certain an offence has been committed as opposed to a police officer who can arrest on suspicion of an offence.

Spitting in public isn't a criminal offence, if it's on the floor and not at someone.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 0:45]

Spitting at someone I surmise is an assault of sorts ?
At the floor ? Can a member of the public arrest someone for a public order offence which I would think is what that is ? I'm not going to find out mind, JF is on the case.

Dirty bastards on 07:18 - Mar 7 with 2821 viewsSirjohnalot

Dirty bastards on 01:31 - Mar 7 by ScoobyWho

Spitting at someone I surmise is an assault of sorts ?
At the floor ? Can a member of the public arrest someone for a public order offence which I would think is what that is ? I'm not going to find out mind, JF is on the case.

Nope. Member of public couldn't arrest for that. If they did, they'd be committing an assault.

Have to show that someone was caused harassment, alarm and distress. Very difficult just by someone spitting in the floor, no matter how unpleasant.

If you think about it, you're talking about a person getting a criminal record, which could leave to losing employment.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 7:18]
Dirty bastards on 08:51 - Mar 7 with 2757 viewsJackfath

I'll revise my plan.

I'll now take video evidence with my smart phone and build a dossier of evidence which I'll present to the relevant authorities when the case is water tight.

Dirty bastards on 09:25 - Mar 7 with 2714 viewslibertine

Dirty bastards on 08:51 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

I'll revise my plan.

I'll now take video evidence with my smart phone and build a dossier of evidence which I'll present to the relevant authorities when the case is water tight.

if yo seriously did they'd probably section you, which is concerning in itself.

couldn't you be the one who was offended or harassed by the evil doer?

Police and thieves eh they've become the same thing now, Forgot the good old school policeman "evening all" clip behind the earole has gone.

mrs thatcher made the police public enemy No !

So if you did present some one to the station for spitting what would actually happen??

and how would you get them there???
Dirty bastards on 10:03 - Mar 7 with 2679 viewsJackfath

Dirty bastards on 09:25 - Mar 7 by libertine

if yo seriously did they'd probably section you, which is concerning in itself.

couldn't you be the one who was offended or harassed by the evil doer?

Police and thieves eh they've become the same thing now, Forgot the good old school policeman "evening all" clip behind the earole has gone.

mrs thatcher made the police public enemy No !

So if you did present some one to the station for spitting what would actually happen??

and how would you get them there???

I'll put my video evidence together in a presentation. I'll do a voiceover on it to explain what's happening. All the police will have to do is press play in the court.

Case solved.

Dirty bastards on 10:07 - Mar 7 with 2674 viewsWarwickHunt

Dirty bastards on 01:30 - Mar 6 by ScoobyWho

Leave punks out of it.
They changed the whole framework of British culture.

Verily, they gobbed on life...( maaaaan).

Sorry, could only find the sanitised version...

2:13

Dirty bastards on 11:37 - Mar 7 with 2627 viewsScoobyWho

Dirty bastards on 10:07 - Mar 7 by WarwickHunt

Verily, they gobbed on life...( maaaaan).

Sorry, could only find the sanitised version...

2:13

You could have found something far better than this bunch of cnts ;-)

Dirty bastards on 11:40 - Mar 7 with 2623 viewsDafyddHuw

Ridiculous that the one who denied it gets the same as the one who owned up (extra game cos he's already been red-carded this season). Evans should be out until the end of the season. Barcodes must be mad as hell. FA bottled it again.
Dirty bastards on 11:58 - Mar 7 with 2597 viewsWarwickHunt

Dirty bastards on 11:37 - Mar 7 by ScoobyWho

You could have found something far better than this bunch of cnts ;-)

Where's your sense of humour, mun?

Rastafariiiiiiiii....

ps ended up at a party with the Angelic Upstarts back in the day. Four Jacks were the last men standing - drank them under the table. One of them literally. Geordie pussies.
Dirty bastards on 14:49 - Mar 7 with 2528 viewsforkbeard

Dirty bastards on 11:40 - Mar 7 by DafyddHuw

Ridiculous that the one who denied it gets the same as the one who owned up (extra game cos he's already been red-carded this season). Evans should be out until the end of the season. Barcodes must be mad as hell. FA bottled it again.

On the bright side.. he misses the game vs us.
Dirty bastards on 15:15 - Mar 7 with 2509 viewsFlashberryjack

Dirty bastards on 11:40 - Mar 7 by DafyddHuw

You're right......but they're still both dirty b*stards, and bans for the rest of the season for the pair of them wouldn't be over excessive IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dirty bastards on 15:32 - Mar 7 with 2485 viewsairedale

Police cause it sometimes imo. I've heard 'em, 'C'mon spit it out!'
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 15:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024