Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To show there s no hard feelings 09:21 - Mar 6 with 1143 viewsperchrockjack

and what a great guy I am, here s one for my druggie loving hugging chums..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To show there s no hard feelings on 09:40 - Mar 6 with 1124 viewslifelong

Good morning Richard.

2 Aldi recommendations for you:
The brooklea yogurt, fat free or course.
Bush land South Australian Shiraz, under a fiver.
To show there s no hard feelings on 09:46 - Mar 6 with 1116 viewsLeonisGod

To show there s no hard feelings on 09:40 - Mar 6 by lifelong

Good morning Richard.

2 Aldi recommendations for you:
The brooklea yogurt, fat free or course.
Bush land South Australian Shiraz, under a fiver.

No need to go fat-free Lifey. Fat in does not necessarily mean fat out (sometimes quite the opposite). Our livers need a fair degree of fat to work efficiently to help us break down the fats we eat. And a healthy liver is just the job for tackling that Shiraz. I like a Shiraz, so I'l check that out.
To show there s no hard feelings on 09:47 - Mar 6 with 1114 viewsperchrockjack

And a very good morning to you Rog.

Domestically, last day of treatment for her indoors ;hope that's it.

I see their doing fine wines now and also a sparking NZ Sauuvignon Blanc forĀ£9.99

Tsintau for 3.49 and St Etienne cider for the same price.

Did you read some cretin on here making a snidey remark about my well renowned Aldi bargain line threads. The cheek of it all m mun.

I bought a nice shirt there too for social gatherings. Small sizes as I had to buy an extra large. Slight build no more>

Also ,leaving gym at 6pm this Wednesday ,I heard the dulcid tones of MARK G opining over the Spurs game. Had to stop the car as my hands were shaking

To show there s no hard feelings on 09:54 - Mar 6 with 1107 viewslifelong

To show there s no hard feelings on 09:46 - Mar 6 by LeonisGod

No need to go fat-free Lifey. Fat in does not necessarily mean fat out (sometimes quite the opposite). Our livers need a fair degree of fat to work efficiently to help us break down the fats we eat. And a healthy liver is just the job for tackling that Shiraz. I like a Shiraz, so I'l check that out.

I've been on a bit of a high protein low carb thing for the past 3 months, lost a stone and a half, plenty of fat in that diet and allowed an occasional tipple.
To show there s no hard feelings on 09:57 - Mar 6 with 1103 viewsperchrockjack

Nice...

To show there s no hard feelings on 10:35 - Mar 6 with 1079 viewslibertine

To show there s no hard feelings on 09:54 - Mar 6 by lifelong

I've been on a bit of a high protein low carb thing for the past 3 months, lost a stone and a half, plenty of fat in that diet and allowed an occasional tipple.

lifey

have you had the bad breathe associated with this diet?

I did it 8 years ago and honestly looked great, muscle tone was good, I don't really think we've evolved to eat lots of carbs, carbs like bread and pasta I mean,

veg has to be a good one.

not wishing to hi jack the aldi rep and as the discussion involves yoghurt, may I suggest the german manufactured Turkish yoghurt available from lidl, 120 cal per 100g but its a lovely thicker alternative to the greek yoghurt lots of nice fat and protein in there.

Its as thich as cheese, but with a mild creamy finish almost like mozzerralla in a yoghurt
To show there s no hard feelings on 13:03 - Mar 6 with 1034 viewsGreatBritton

I'm not as svelte as I once was either. I've taken the drastic step of replacing custard slices (mmmm) with Muller Lite over raspberries or blackberries. Lots of fish and veg too. But I miss a good pasty like a former lover.
To show there s no hard feelings on 13:04 - Mar 6 with 1034 viewsmax936

For those looking to lose weight/toneup or for those looking to build a bigger frame through diet and training, check out Rob Millers website Supplement Critique and ask him to email you his Ebook for growth, losing weight or getting ripped.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 13:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

To show there s no hard feelings on 13:09 - Mar 6 with 1026 viewsmax936

To show there s no hard feelings on 13:03 - Mar 6 by GreatBritton

I'm not as svelte as I once was either. I've taken the drastic step of replacing custard slices (mmmm) with Muller Lite over raspberries or blackberries. Lots of fish and veg too. But I miss a good pasty like a former lover.

Can't beat a custard slice mun especially from Greggs, most Fridays after my steak tea l sample one with a nice cup of tea

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

To show there s no hard feelings on 16:49 - Mar 6 with 956 viewsperchrockjack

Aldi rep? LOL

We do shop at local markets and farms. its just Aldi is associated with bargains and Swansea being a poor place so just being helpful

I feel like John the Baptist on here sometimes

To show there s no hard feelings on 19:53 - Mar 6 with 893 viewslibertine

I was only joking mr perch

I know your ex Bill

and good on you and your partner
To show there s no hard feelings on 20:11 - Mar 6 with 874 viewsperchrockjack

Libertine.
Thanks.
Well out of it now and I was self employed for 12yrs after leaving.

Ive seen much and suppose it leaves its Mark.

I've given my missus a very hard time whilst going for the next ranks.

Inhavecsinned

To show there s no hard feelings on 20:27 - Mar 6 with 855 viewslifelong

To show there s no hard feelings on 10:35 - Mar 6 by libertine

lifey

have you had the bad breathe associated with this diet?

I did it 8 years ago and honestly looked great, muscle tone was good, I don't really think we've evolved to eat lots of carbs, carbs like bread and pasta I mean,

veg has to be a good one.

not wishing to hi jack the aldi rep and as the discussion involves yoghurt, may I suggest the german manufactured Turkish yoghurt available from lidl, 120 cal per 100g but its a lovely thicker alternative to the greek yoghurt lots of nice fat and protein in there.

Its as thich as cheese, but with a mild creamy finish almost like mozzerralla in a yoghurt

Just noticed your question.

The diet I tried was a 6 week plan, it was put on here in a thread by Max so I thought I'd try it. No bad breath but constipation can be a problem especially in the first two weeks. It was published by two American doctors by the name of Eades, they've written a book called "lose your middle aged middle".
It's worth a read, they claim that you can lose up to 20lbs in the 6 weeks and that's exactly the amount I lost.
I've re introduced carbs into my diet now, the more active you are the more carbs you can tolerate to keep your weight stable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024