Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? 18:27 - Mar 6 with 2427 viewsjackportis

Mine 4 women, magaluf 1991.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:28 - Mar 6 with 1819 viewsJackfath

6 women and a couple of men. OldJacks Christmas Swingers party circa '02.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 1803 viewsmax936

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:28 - Mar 6 by Jackfath

6 women and a couple of men. OldJacks Christmas Swingers party circa '02.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 1801 viewstwotimejack

Pulled? As in fuked or fondled?

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:40 - Mar 6 with 1788 viewsJackfath

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:35 - Mar 6 by max936

Great night wasn't it!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:54 - Mar 6 with 1766 viewsjackportis

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:35 - Mar 6 by twotimejack

Pulled? As in fuked or fondled?

Either.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:00 - Mar 6 with 1750 viewstwotimejack

On a visit to Thailand I was involved in two ménage Et trois In a day, possibly the best 2000 baht I ever spent.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:12 - Mar 6 with 1738 viewsbuilthjack

I pulled 8

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:14 - Mar 6 with 1734 viewsmax936

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 18:40 - Mar 6 by Jackfath

Great night wasn't it!

Wouldn't know OJ wouldn't let me gatecrash

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:18 - Mar 6 with 1733 viewsbuilthjack

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:12 - Mar 6 by builthjack

I pulled 8

Tug of war against the women though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:29 - Mar 6 with 1714 viewsJackfath

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:00 - Mar 6 by twotimejack

On a visit to Thailand I was involved in two ménage Et trois In a day, possibly the best 2000 baht I ever spent.

You paid for it?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:48 - Mar 6 with 1688 viewslibertine

2000 baht isn't paying for it.

but I don't think it counts as pulling.

I feel quite inadequate on this front especially the shagging in a day bit a think for this debate we shall say a day being 24 hours across any given period rather than 12-12

shagged 3, but the best fun I've had is a double hander in the bath one either side ooofth.

Down in castaways in 85 I pulled a massive amount of girls in one night no exaggeration it was like xmas kisses we are talking about 12 girls groping stuff I mean, I was on fire that night it was a miss wet tee shirt competition so the ladies were feeling rather frisky I guess.
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:56 - Mar 6 with 1677 viewsJackfath

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 19:48 - Mar 6 by libertine

2000 baht isn't paying for it.

but I don't think it counts as pulling.

I feel quite inadequate on this front especially the shagging in a day bit a think for this debate we shall say a day being 24 hours across any given period rather than 12-12

shagged 3, but the best fun I've had is a double hander in the bath one either side ooofth.

Down in castaways in 85 I pulled a massive amount of girls in one night no exaggeration it was like xmas kisses we are talking about 12 girls groping stuff I mean, I was on fire that night it was a miss wet tee shirt competition so the ladies were feeling rather frisky I guess.

He said it was the best 2000 baht ever spent.

How isnt that paying for it?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:23 - Mar 6 with 1641 viewsperchrockjack

Quality not quantity.

I pulled a female in the rank in 69 and then got pulled by a firm young chap.

Came down on the female in the end.

Drugs ...no good for you mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 1630 viewslibertine

its not a large amount of money

but of course it is actually paying for it
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 1617 viewstwotimejack

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:29 - Mar 6 by libertine

It was for them lovely ladies.

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:51 - Mar 6 with 1594 viewsJackfath

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:29 - Mar 6 by libertine

40 pounds?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 22:27 - Mar 6 with 1524 viewsbathgatejack

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:51 - Mar 6 by Jackfath

40 pounds?

Lost count but i was having a ham shank
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 07:06 - Mar 7 with 1453 viewsSwanjack10

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 20:23 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

Quality not quantity.

I pulled a female in the rank in 69 and then got pulled by a firm young chap.

Came down on the female in the end.

Drugs ...no good for you mun

You must have worn a strap on ,police have no balls or pr icks

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 10:55 - Mar 7 with 1328 viewsWarwickHunt

Dagenham Girl Pipers.

End of thread.
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 10:58 - Mar 7 with 1321 viewsLord_Bony

I once had three pretty Milf girlfriends on the go at the same time a few years back which was fun....until I got found out then it was hell....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 11:00 - Mar 7 with 1319 viewsperchrockjack

Oh I dunno Russy. FAIR PLAY like mun innit..
Not bad though.

How are you

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 11:24 - Mar 7 with 1297 viewsmonmouth

Nothing statistically significant, even at my peak, even in hamburg.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 1213 viewsjazzswan

I Pulled 42 women one night back in 1997. Their Coach had broken down on the M4 near Bridgend and I pulled the lot of them in my recovery truck all the way down to Cross Hands!
What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 14:09 - Mar 7 with 1207 viewsSwanjack10

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 11:00 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Oh I dunno Russy. FAIR PLAY like mun innit..
Not bad though.

How are you

Im good fella,you know im only bantering i hope

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

What is the most women you have pulled in a day? on 14:26 - Mar 7 with 1190 viewsperchrockjack

Of course I do Innit and likewise.

I am ,as you know, one of the most annoying posters and it's something that keeps me firm and my missus moist, bless her.

Treatment for this feckn appalling disease ended yesterday so game on ..soon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024