Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night 09:42 - Mar 18 with 13191 viewsjohnlangy

Excellent.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 13:59 - Mar 31 with 1373 viewsperchrockjack

Leanne clearly on trampies w@nk list.

I see a threesome with Her him and our Irish chum

I'd prefer our lovely Esther mc vey. Classy.

Nice clothes and hair.

Leanne looks like a Primark model with poor hair and awful clotted.

Voice like chalk scraping on a blackboard.

This is a vital election so don't waste it on jerks like plaid . Total irrelevance apart from North west wales Welsh speakers who simply hate English. It's why plaid was formed.

I'm out in York today so leave any abusive pms until I get back .

Peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 14:25 - Mar 31 with 1361 viewstrampie

Plaids manifesto has just been released, only seen the headlines so far, living wage, 1000 extra doctors, help for small businesses, job creation, parity with Scotland etc etc all the type of stuff you would expect from a social justice party standing up for Wales.

Over to the Tory parties of Labour, Cons, Libs and Kippers to see what the right wing are offering the electorate in Wales next.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:16 - Mar 31 with 1345 viewstrampie

Crikey a bloke that does a political betting site and has a twitter account with over 20,000 followers is tipping Ms Wood as good value to win the leaders debate, he has got on at 50-1 that bookie now seems to have taken all their odds down [although others are offering odds there is no 50-1 on offer], no surprise there with somebody like him tipping, he gives reasons, for his tip.
One thing I was happy with was the positioning on the stage and he has also picked up on this whilst talking about spread betting, I had already seen the stage order which gives her a good position in my view before seeing any comment by others, its only a small thing, like a football team in a penalty shoot out facing their own end and going first [Wrexham faced their own end Sunday...hmm].

I'm sure its only a value bet, for me as regards best speakers I would go Farage, Clegg, Cameron, Milliband, Sturgeon, Wood, Bennett.
Clegg seeming to be the value but they are very disliked apparently these days so people may say he did not win the debate when perhaps a totally neutral person might say something different.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 15:18]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:23 - Mar 31 with 1340 viewslifelong

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 13:59 - Mar 31 by perchrockjack

Leanne clearly on trampies w@nk list.

I see a threesome with Her him and our Irish chum

I'd prefer our lovely Esther mc vey. Classy.

Nice clothes and hair.

Leanne looks like a Primark model with poor hair and awful clotted.

Voice like chalk scraping on a blackboard.

This is a vital election so don't waste it on jerks like plaid . Total irrelevance apart from North west wales Welsh speakers who simply hate English. It's why plaid was formed.

I'm out in York today so leave any abusive pms until I get back .

Peace

It's a delightful Welsh accent Perchie, if you want an accent that is like finger nails scraping on a blackboard you don't have to look any further than Scouse Land. La.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:40 - Mar 31 with 1326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 14:25 - Mar 31 by trampie

Plaids manifesto has just been released, only seen the headlines so far, living wage, 1000 extra doctors, help for small businesses, job creation, parity with Scotland etc etc all the type of stuff you would expect from a social justice party standing up for Wales.

Over to the Tory parties of Labour, Cons, Libs and Kippers to see what the right wing are offering the electorate in Wales next.

Parity with Scotland ? The place with all the oil ? Not a feckin chance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:52 - Mar 31 with 1316 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:40 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Parity with Scotland ? The place with all the oil ? Not a feckin chance.

The place that had all the oil according to some [and now has less of it] as opposed to the place with all the oil, what regions get has nothing to do with what they have got, in fact the argument is the less they have got the more they should get, the UK is currently one sovereign state and you would think that a sovereign state would put financial resources into parts of the state that needs it most.

If the British State does not put financial resources into parts of the nation that needs it most then the Union might not last a long time.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:13 - Mar 31 with 1310 viewsperchrockjack

Kill.
Chacun a son hour, Bach.

Add to wood you can add Alex Jones put on drone.

However Jonathan price of Holywell and Tommy woodward of Pontypridd have attractive ones.

Hate the eireann accents too.

Sadly, I've still got a Welsh accent

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 1307 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 08:25 - Mar 31 by trampie

Your post is total nonsense from start to finish, Leanne is not weak but extremely strong, she is the leader of her party and has the strength of her convictions, she stands up for what she believes in, she has been on the front line many times and got into hot water for her convictions on occasion as a result.

Another poster noted it was odd that you are so critical of the 3 female leaders.

Leanne was well received on QT by the English audience, I noted good applause for her and also I saw on social media that a person in the audience had taken the trouble to say that she was the best on there.
Don't forget she was away from home, a so called nationalist politician and leader (the real nationalists are the unionist parties of course) being questioned in England in front of an English audience, topics on further devolved powers for Scotland and Wales, economics and nuclear weapons could be awkward faced with a likely unionist English panel and an English audience, dont forget Leanne's parties policies are tailored for what is best for Wales, so to get a good reception and good feedback was a success for Leanne.

It will be the same in the leaders debate no doubt, with Leanne mainly up against Brit Nats parties in front of an English audience, with Leanne's parties policies directed at Welsh people not the people in the audience.
So she just needs to keep her head down, smile, answer what she is asked and leave it at that, she will be talking to voters in Wales, not the English crowd in the studio (if there is a crowd that is) or voters in middle England, she can't do much about the London papers as they will likely to be hostile in their reporting of her and Nicola, so I would say its best just to be non controversial and keep the head down and get out of town asap.

It has nothing to do with people being male or female, it has to do with whether they are or aren't any good. Why on earth should I support a woman as a politician simply because she is a woman? That is just absurd. Do you support all male politicians then?

I don't believe her to be an extremely strong leader. I believe her to be a fairly 'typical' modern day politician, quick on the sound bite and unable to articulate anything much past that.

If you are going by social media, then the overall response on twitter for example is that she was crap on Question Time.

Anyway - I don't much care. You can think what you want about her. But so can I.
Login to get fewer ads

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 1303 viewstrampie

Sadly you have still got a Welsh accent, oh dear, if you feel like that how terrible for you.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 1304 viewsjohnlangy

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:52 - Mar 31 by trampie

The place that had all the oil according to some [and now has less of it] as opposed to the place with all the oil, what regions get has nothing to do with what they have got, in fact the argument is the less they have got the more they should get, the UK is currently one sovereign state and you would think that a sovereign state would put financial resources into parts of the state that needs it most.

If the British State does not put financial resources into parts of the nation that needs it most then the Union might not last a long time.

Exactly. If there seems to be any reneging on what they promised the Scottish people in order to win the last referendum they'll have no chance with the next one. And that won't be too long in coming if the SNP have their way.

Then it's goodbye the Union.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:23 - Mar 31 with 1304 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 08:44 - Mar 31 by trampie

Hmm, I noted the 'I'm not been funny, but' line and reference to Jolie and Franklin, suppose she was saying a fellow woman is not as beautiful as another woman or as clever as another different women, which I thought was a very distasteful remark if that was how it was meant, I wonder if Lisa rates herself against Jolie and Franklin......hmm

Some of the thickest people I have met Lohengrin have been so called educated, educated by the system, told what to think and how to think, they are unable to think outside the box, im not saying that is the case with Lisa for one minute just that a certificate is no guarantee of intelligence.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 9:24]

It was in direct response to your guff that a woman would be jealous of her with a reference to Anna Kournikova.

You were the one being distasteful in assuming that a woman would assess a politician in the same way as a young girl would assess someone on X Factor, so why don't you shove your hypocritical indignation.

And you have absolutely no idea what 'certificates' I may or may not have.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1297 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:17 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

It has nothing to do with people being male or female, it has to do with whether they are or aren't any good. Why on earth should I support a woman as a politician simply because she is a woman? That is just absurd. Do you support all male politicians then?

I don't believe her to be an extremely strong leader. I believe her to be a fairly 'typical' modern day politician, quick on the sound bite and unable to articulate anything much past that.

If you are going by social media, then the overall response on twitter for example is that she was crap on Question Time.

Anyway - I don't much care. You can think what you want about her. But so can I.

You said that she was weak, I say she is not, evidence I offer is she is an English speaking woman from the South Wales valleys who has become leader of Plaid Cymru and who clearly wasn't born into what some would refer to as the Crachach.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1301 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 14:25 - Mar 31 by trampie

have they said how they will pay for it? Or is someone else going to do that?
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:26 - Mar 31 with 1291 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:24 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

have they said how they will pay for it? Or is someone else going to do that?

Its all about the redistribution of wealth, don't forget the rich have got richer during austerity !

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:29 - Mar 31 with 1287 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:52 - Mar 31 by trampie

Yes but Scotland has taken them to the wire with the referendum being such a close call. That and the fact that the Scots have that lovely bargaining chip in North Sea Oil and Gas is the reason why Scotland WILL get money that's been earmarked for Wales in the past.
We don't have coal any more so no chips in the game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:30 - Mar 31 with 1283 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:23 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

It was in direct response to your guff that a woman would be jealous of her with a reference to Anna Kournikova.

You were the one being distasteful in assuming that a woman would assess a politician in the same way as a young girl would assess someone on X Factor, so why don't you shove your hypocritical indignation.

And you have absolutely no idea what 'certificates' I may or may not have.

Oh no you brought Jolie and Franklin into it and made a comparison, so much for the sisterhood hey.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:31 - Mar 31 with 1285 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:26 - Mar 31 by trampie

Its all about the redistribution of wealth, don't forget the rich have got richer during austerity !

it depends how you classify the 'rich'. Easy sound bite though. Of course, the real rich don't pay much in tax anyway so it won't affect them - they won't be paying for it.

I note that the new classification of 'rich' households from Ed Balls is £80k a year in London. Lol.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:32 - Mar 31 with 1284 viewslifelong

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:13 - Mar 31 by perchrockjack

Kill.
Chacun a son hour, Bach.

Add to wood you can add Alex Jones put on drone.

However Jonathan price of Holywell and Tommy woodward of Pontypridd have attractive ones.

Hate the eireann accents too.

Sadly, I've still got a Welsh accent

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:40 - Mar 31 with 1269 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:22 - Mar 31 by johnlangy

Exactly. If there seems to be any reneging on what they promised the Scottish people in order to win the last referendum they'll have no chance with the next one. And that won't be too long in coming if the SNP have their way.

Then it's goodbye the Union.

Yes it was always my take that the union would survive the first Scottish independence vote but not the second and that was before a ball was kicked, but I must admit I was surprised how much % the 'Yes' vote got [not at the time of the vote because of the polls but a year out].

The UK better not go back on promises made in an attempt to keep them in the union, otherwise they will be gone.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:43 - Mar 31 with 1267 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:30 - Mar 31 by trampie

Oh no you brought Jolie and Franklin into it and made a comparison, so much for the sisterhood hey.

I was making the point that if a woman was to be jealous (per your initial hypothesis), it would be more likely to be over a world renowned beauty or brain. The references were obvious as they were so extreme.

And I made no reference to the 'sisterhood'. The ones who appear to bring gender into it at every opportunity are the ones supporting Leanne Wood. The rather patronising 'lovely Leanne' comments seem to be coming from one side.

Gender equality means that you don't treat people differently according to their gender Trampie, not that you make patronising comments about them or accuse women of assessing politicians differently than men do or in the same way as one assesses where to put their X factor votes.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:47 - Mar 31 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:40 - Mar 31 by trampie

Yes it was always my take that the union would survive the first Scottish independence vote but not the second and that was before a ball was kicked, but I must admit I was surprised how much % the 'Yes' vote got [not at the time of the vote because of the polls but a year out].

The UK better not go back on promises made in an attempt to keep them in the union, otherwise they will be gone.

lol - well I wish them well.

I'd love to see how their numbers are looking with oil having fallen to well below half of their minimum projections.

They'll be bust within a month.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:50 - Mar 31 with 1250 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:43 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

I was making the point that if a woman was to be jealous (per your initial hypothesis), it would be more likely to be over a world renowned beauty or brain. The references were obvious as they were so extreme.

And I made no reference to the 'sisterhood'. The ones who appear to bring gender into it at every opportunity are the ones supporting Leanne Wood. The rather patronising 'lovely Leanne' comments seem to be coming from one side.

Gender equality means that you don't treat people differently according to their gender Trampie, not that you make patronising comments about them or accuse women of assessing politicians differently than men do or in the same way as one assesses where to put their X factor votes.

Yes you made your point quite clearly as regards the merits of Jolie and Franklin compared to Wood, I think we have all got that.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:59 - Mar 31 with 1237 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:50 - Mar 31 by trampie

Yes you made your point quite clearly as regards the merits of Jolie and Franklin compared to Wood, I think we have all got that.

yes - well I think we have all got the message from you as well that you think women are airheads with an inability to judge a politician any differently to how they judge the latest girl group on x factor as well.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:06 - Mar 31 with 1227 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:59 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

yes - well I think we have all got the message from you as well that you think women are airheads with an inability to judge a politician any differently to how they judge the latest girl group on x factor as well.

Boyos treat women as ladies mun, boyos are tied to their mothers apron strings and love their nana's, I don't think women are airheads.

PS is that jaxxland slang from the 70's ? and is it the same as bonehead ?

You are funny sometimes Lisa, lol.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:12 - Mar 31 with 1221 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:47 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

lol - well I wish them well.

I'd love to see how their numbers are looking with oil having fallen to well below half of their minimum projections.

They'll be bust within a month.

What do you care, what Scotland does ?, if some people in parts of England do not want the UK government to give more per head to rural areas due to the greater costs involved in maintaining vital services then its the rich English that could be said to be breaking up the union at the alter of greed and forcing the Scots and possibly Welsh [down the line] to show their displeasure and take action.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 17:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024