Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Robinson retires 22:23 - Mar 23 with 4394 viewsSwanzay

Good luck YJB

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-star-Andy-Robinson-set-reti
Andy Robinson retires on 16:05 - Mar 24 with 1735 viewsDafyddHuw

Andy Robinson retires on 23:02 - Mar 23 by ScoobyWho

Did he retire on a Friday or did he wait until the Monday ?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 23:03]

That made me smirk.

Some of you have such short memories, calling him a JB. All of you who realise the significance of the above quote will know exactly what I mean.
Andy Robinson retires on 16:13 - Mar 24 with 1727 viewsLeonisGod

A good player but another one who could have achieved more had he not left us. Should have kept the faith.
Andy Robinson retires on 16:26 - Mar 24 with 1710 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson retires on 16:03 - Mar 24 by AustinIsOurHero

Not fussed by the love in for him tbh.

Yes, he was a good fit for us & scored some brilliant goals, but he should have gone on to bigger & better things with us. He didn't. His choice.

Far better players will come & go.

Well he's just announced his retirement and some of us are wishing him all the best for the future.

It's got nothing to do with better players coming and going is it?

It's just the internet, init.

Andy Robinson retires on 16:36 - Mar 24 with 1705 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson retires on 10:22 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Great player all the best for the future YJB

although

I find it strange how so many have little issue with the way he left compared to Sinclair (maybe it is his big ti**ed girlfriend)

You've got to be kidding Penc he had some shocking abuse on the other site.

I wish him well.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andy Robinson retires on 16:45 - Mar 24 with 1699 viewsScoobyWho

Andy Robinson retires on 16:05 - Mar 24 by DafyddHuw

That made me smirk.

Some of you have such short memories, calling him a JB. All of you who realise the significance of the above quote will know exactly what I mean.

We try our best, much of it goes over the heads of many 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Andy Robinson retires on 16:54 - Mar 24 with 1691 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Andy Robinson retires on 16:26 - Mar 24 by Starsky

Well he's just announced his retirement and some of us are wishing him all the best for the future.

It's got nothing to do with better players coming and going is it?

For me, Yes.

Maybe my wording was wrong, but I was trying to alude as to why so many are viewing him through rose tinted glasses.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Andy Robinson retires on 17:28 - Mar 24 with 1671 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson retires on 16:54 - Mar 24 by AustinIsOurHero

For me, Yes.

Maybe my wording was wrong, but I was trying to alude as to why so many are viewing him through rose tinted glasses.

Opinions innitt

Andy Robinson retires on 17:31 - Mar 24 with 1668 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson retires on 16:05 - Mar 24 by DafyddHuw

That made me smirk.

I don't have a short memory.

It's because I can rise above what makes you "smirk"

Don't worry about my memory. I can live with it.

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Robinson retires on 18:22 - Mar 24 with 1636 viewspencoedjack

Andy Robinson retires on 16:36 - Mar 24 by Darran

You've got to be kidding Penc he had some shocking abuse on the other site.

I wish him well.

Yes I remember.

When Scotty retires maybe posters will wish him all the best rather than make him public enemy number 1
Andy Robinson retires on 19:50 - Mar 24 with 1602 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson retires on 18:22 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Yes I remember.

When Scotty retires maybe posters will wish him all the best rather than make him public enemy number 1

Indeed.

The problem here PJ is... If we remain bitter about all the players that leave us, then it's bloody hard watching back all those great DVDs of our conquests.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 20:59]

Andy Robinson retires on 20:17 - Mar 24 with 1590 viewsMervyn

Thanks for the memories....played a huge part in our recent history....loved his attitude even though it cost him a card or two lol

OH ANDY ANDY.......
Andy Robinson retires on 20:57 - Mar 24 with 1560 viewsScoobyWho

Andy Robinson retires on 18:22 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Yes I remember.

Not sure he was that mate, but he could have managed his leaving of Swansea better, got what he deserved after he left, if only due to his bad choice, as I said grass is always greener.

Someone said they hope he has enough to retire on ?
Fck me ! Now it's time to get a job Andy son 👍

Andy Robinson retires on 22:02 - Mar 24 with 1528 viewsDyfnant

Major part of my favourite 3 months watching the swans, the first Aug, Sept & Oct at the Liberty.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Andy Robinson retires on 22:16 - Mar 24 with 1521 viewsacejack3065

I used to love watching Robbo at the Vetch and the first few years of the Liberty.

Yeah he made a berk of himself by leaving us after the promotion for Leeds. Yeah it was funny when Leeds lost that final to Doncaster.

He left years ago and I enjoyed those performances much too much to not wish him well in his retirement. That free kick at home against Leeds was a pearler so all the best YJB!
Andy Robinson retires on 11:21 - Mar 25 with 1446 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andy Robinson retires on 16:13 - Mar 24 by LeonisGod

A good player but another one who could have achieved more had he not left us. Should have kept the faith.

I completely disagree. Was never even fit enough for the Championship let alone talented enough. His move to Leeds was win win, he got a pay rise and didn't knacker himself out in the CCC.

He did well for us but if more disciplined with his fitness regime could have done a lot better.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andy Robinson retires on 23:21 - Mar 25 with 1322 viewsEdmundo

Andy Robinson retires on 22:16 - Mar 24 by acejack3065

I used to love watching Robbo at the Vetch and the first few years of the Liberty.

Yeah he made a berk of himself by leaving us after the promotion for Leeds. Yeah it was funny when Leeds lost that final to Doncaster.

He left years ago and I enjoyed those performances much too much to not wish him well in his retirement. That free kick at home against Leeds was a pearler so all the best YJB!

My sentiments exactly.....good luck in retirement YJB 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Andy Robinson retires on 14:02 - Mar 26 with 1285 viewsItchySphincter

Decent League One player. Never would have cut it in the Championship.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Andy Robinson retires on 23:23 - Mar 27 with 1205 viewssmoulder

He never outstayed his welcome.....and was always one of the better players during his time there, first midfielder to score ten in a season since Robbie James. Was at least second top scorer during the majority of his time at Swansea and more often then not second in the assists........he done very well during his time there.
Andy Robinson retires on 23:28 - Mar 27 with 1203 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson retires on 22:43 - Mar 23 by Swanseajill

Nice fella, I remember him turning up for a suit fitting covered from head to toe in paint. While many of the others were in their designer gear.

If his bruv is around reading this, wish him all the best from me, and from many of the fans he helped entertain. When he and Trunds were both in tune on the pitch, it was magic.

Good luck Andy.

I drop in occasionally Lor.......and I shall pass your best wishes on love x
Andy Robinson retires on 23:34 - Mar 27 with 1201 viewsSwanseajill

Andy Robinson retires on 23:23 - Mar 27 by smoulder

He never outstayed his welcome.....and was always one of the better players during his time there, first midfielder to score ten in a season since Robbie James. Was at least second top scorer during the majority of his time at Swansea and more often then not second in the assists........he done very well during his time there.

Watcha Smould, hope alls well with you, and Andy has some cracking job lined up in civvy street.

Most players that leave us for another club will get grief on here, but Andy at his best lit up the pitch. Good luck to him.
Andy Robinson retires on 23:39 - Mar 27 with 1198 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson retires on 23:34 - Mar 27 by Swanseajill

Watcha Smould, hope alls well with you, and Andy has some cracking job lined up in civvy street.

Most players that leave us for another club will get grief on here, but Andy at his best lit up the pitch. Good luck to him.

Lovely to hear from you again Lor.......he remembers you doing his keck's !!
Andy Robinson retires on 00:00 - Mar 28 with 1194 viewsSwanseajill

Andy Robinson retires on 23:39 - Mar 27 by smoulder

Lovely to hear from you again Lor.......he remembers you doing his keck's !!

Yeah, such a fussy booger, and Leon wanted the same after Andy had me restyling them.

Great to see you still visit us Smould.
Andy Robinson retires on 00:09 - Mar 28 with 1191 viewsScoobyWho

Andy Robinson retires on 23:23 - Mar 27 by smoulder

Andy Robinson was a decent player smoulder, and anyone would be proud of any Robbie James comparison, but that is indeed where the comparison ends.

Andy Robinson retires on 00:21 - Mar 28 with 1183 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson retires on 00:09 - Mar 28 by ScoobyWho

Andy Robinson was a decent player smoulder, and anyone would be proud of any Robbie James comparison, but that is indeed where the comparison ends.

I was merely saying Scooby.....that no midfielder had scored ten goals in a season for almost 20 years before Andy arrived.......Andy done it for every season he was at the club.
Andy Robinson retires on 01:02 - Mar 28 with 1172 viewsScoobyWho

Andy Robinson retires on 00:21 - Mar 28 by smoulder

I was merely saying Scooby.....that no midfielder had scored ten goals in a season for almost 20 years before Andy arrived.......Andy done it for every season he was at the club.

Hey, the boy done good no doubt about it
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 1:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024