Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Robinson retires 22:23 - Mar 23 with 4393 viewsSwanzay

Good luck YJB

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-star-Andy-Robinson-set-reti
Andy Robinson retires (n/t) on 22:24 - Mar 23 with 2684 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Andy Robinson retires on 22:32 - Mar 23 with 2648 viewsKilkennyjack

A brian flynn signing, a talented player who did well for our club. Good luck YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

Andy Robinson retires on 22:37 - Mar 23 with 2636 viewsicecoldjack

Andy Robinson retires on 22:32 - Mar 23 by Kilkennyjack

A brian flynn signing, a talented player who did well for our club. Good luck YJB.

Pretty much retired after he left the Swans IMO.

Good luck to him though, robbo and trundle together were unplayable at times, soured himself with his move to Leeds oh the irony when Bobby talked loyalty to him ! lol
Andy Robinson retires on 22:43 - Mar 23 with 2614 viewsSwanseajill

Nice fella, I remember him turning up for a suit fitting covered from head to toe in paint. While many of the others were in their designer gear.

If his bruv is around reading this, wish him all the best from me, and from many of the fans he helped entertain. When he and Trunds were both in tune on the pitch, it was magic.

Good luck Andy.
Andy Robinson retires on 22:47 - Mar 23 with 2597 viewsmarchamjack

Enjoyed watching him play for us, was a very good player at that level at the time. One great game at Walsall I remember amongst others. Him, Trunds and McCleod were Wind Street regulars.

His move to Leeds was one of the worst timed moves (amongst many who've left us and gone on to fck all) and effectively ended his career.

One of the better/more significant players in our journey though to where we are now.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Andy Robinson retires on 23:02 - Mar 23 with 2571 viewsScoobyWho

Did he retire on a Friday or did he wait until the Monday ?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 23:03]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Andy Robinson retires on 06:27 - Mar 24 with 2451 viewsjack247

Fantastic player for us at the time. All the best in the future
Andy Robinson retires on 08:54 - Mar 24 with 2335 viewsProfessor

Best wishes to Andy. Took his chance here and a played a big part on the field
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Robinson retires on 10:06 - Mar 24 with 2279 viewsPegojack

Good luck, Andy, hope you've made enough in your career to enjoy a comfortable retirement. A great favourite of mine, a player who could be relied on to make things happen when we were struggling to make an impact in a match. Played a significant part to getting us where we are now. I don't bear him any ill will for the way he left us, he obviously thought he was doing the best for himself at the time. Hindsight, eh? All the best, YJB.
Andy Robinson retires on 10:12 - Mar 24 with 2266 viewstomdickharry

Good player for us scored some cracking goals. All the best in your retirement,get those coaching badges.
Andy Robinson retires on 10:18 - Mar 24 with 2261 viewsOldjack

Good player ,shame he left under a dark cloud

All the best for the future

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Andy Robinson retires on 10:22 - Mar 24 with 2256 viewspencoedjack

Great player all the best for the future YJB

although

I find it strange how so many have little issue with the way he left compared to Sinclair (maybe it is his big ti**ed girlfriend)
Andy Robinson retires on 10:55 - Mar 24 with 2212 viewsScoobyWho

Andy Robinson retires on 10:22 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Great player all the best for the future YJB

although

I find it strange how so many have little issue with the way he left compared to Sinclair (maybe it is his big ti**ed girlfriend)

Same reason why people make an issue re Martinez or any number of players / managers. Even in Andy Robinsons case he thought he was bettering himself, and as many of us have said in the past, the grass is always greener away from Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Andy Robinson retires on 12:34 - Mar 24 with 2143 viewskarnataka

Andy Robinson retires on 10:06 - Mar 24 by Pegojack

Good luck, Andy, hope you've made enough in your career to enjoy a comfortable retirement. A great favourite of mine, a player who could be relied on to make things happen when we were struggling to make an impact in a match. Played a significant part to getting us where we are now. I don't bear him any ill will for the way he left us, he obviously thought he was doing the best for himself at the time. Hindsight, eh? All the best, YJB.

This, in a nutshell. Did the business when we needed it.
Andy Robinson retires on 12:40 - Mar 24 with 2132 viewsTreforys_Jack

Seemed like a great move at the time, mighty Leeds v Little ole Swansea. Unfortunately for him his timing couldn't have been worse, we were on the up, and Leeds were a basket case living on a past rep. Good luck fella, helped put us on the map, good days.
Andy Robinson retires on 12:43 - Mar 24 with 2128 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Great free kick on him - scored some crackers for us. If he'd had the athleticism to match his talent he'd have been able to play at the top level.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andy Robinson retires on 12:48 - Mar 24 with 2122 viewsTreforys_Jack

Andy Robinson retires on 12:43 - Mar 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Great free kick on him - scored some crackers for us. If he'd had the athleticism to match his talent he'd have been able to play at the top level.

Yep, he liked a pint did Robbo
Andy Robinson retires on 13:33 - Mar 24 with 2073 viewskarnataka

My most memorable Andy Robinson moment didn't occur on the pitch. At the Liberty open day in 2007, he was sharing a table with Brummie Marcos Painter, chatting with & signing autographs for fans, and as I was having a little difficulty understanding either of them, I asked them if they needed an interpreter to converse with each other. Painter laughed so much he nearly fell off his chair but Robbo didn't look too amused by my cheek.
Andy Robinson retires on 13:55 - Mar 24 with 2041 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson...

Thank you for being part of some great memories that I treasured with my son during your time at the Swans.
I used to go down the Vetch/Liberty with my son during your tenure. He was the Mascot for the game you made your home debut. My favourite was that free kick against Leeds and remember your emotions scoring against Bradford.

Always a JB in our hearts.

All the best for your future.

Starsky & son of Starsky

It's just the internet, init.

Andy Robinson retires on 14:12 - Mar 24 with 2017 viewsorion3016

I was really gutted when he left I guess he thought that we were never going to progress as far as Leeds. Funny how things turned out

Good luck to him though

Be over there now after

Andy Robinson retires on 14:24 - Mar 24 with 2001 viewscrackerjack

And will forever hold the honour of being the last ever goal scorer at the Vetch

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Andy Robinson retires on 15:32 - Mar 24 with 1945 viewsperchrockjack

Pretty much respected as a player although I doubt our chief mod would add to the list.

I ve passed on your best wishes..

He s not a bad lad and NOT a scouser either.

He s got a job as my Aide de camp

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Andy Robinson retires on 15:51 - Mar 24 with 1935 viewsStarsky

Andy Robinson retires on 15:32 - Mar 24 by perchrockjack

Pretty much respected as a player although I doubt our chief mod would add to the list.

I ve passed on your best wishes..

He s not a bad lad and NOT a scouser either.

He s got a job as my Aide de camp

He came here from Camel Laird and then I find that even Tranmere Rovers didn't keep him after a trial.

What were they thinking?

Trundles best years were supported by Robbo.

I guess he was one of those players who just fitted the Swans like a glove.

Like Trundle, Britton, Pratley etc. it's either a curse or a gift.

It's just the internet, init.

Andy Robinson retires on 16:03 - Mar 24 with 1926 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not fussed by the love in for him tbh.

Yes, he was a good fit for us & scored some brilliant goals, but he should have gone on to bigger & better things with us. He didn't. His choice.

Far better players will come & go.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Andy Robinson retires on 16:03 - Mar 24 with 1926 viewsC_jack

Never did a player put so many of his chips on such a small reward

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024