Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big club- my arse 20:58 - Mar 24 with 10921 viewsdgt73

So far kardiff haven't even sold 2000 season tickets for next season. I thought now that the re-brand was over the kardiff fans would flock back......obviously not.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:02 - Mar 26 with 2340 viewsScoobyDoo

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:18 - Mar 26 by Sweyns_Eye

Couldn't have put this better.

Its all banter Scooby, I recognise that. It just needs a response because some passing Cardiffians may fall for it and believe it. They believed in Tan's investment and debt to equity after all.

You're quite welcome to see the light and join us as a follower of the Swans. You spend enough time here after all. Seems like you'll have a few other Cardiffians for company from what is being said in other places.

Yeah well I don't think you know the difference Sweyn which surprises me.

Won't be joining you though although is that what you did before this recent surge?

Your right though I do spend a lot of time on here but only to talk about my club and the National side. I remember having a few debates with you on the old site and although we didn't agree on a few things I think we agreed to disagree with mutual respect, in fact I wished you all the best on there, to be fair you returned the compliment but through pm . Had to keep up appearances though didn't you mate.
Big club- my arse on 15:54 - Mar 26 with 2300 viewsBloodyhills

So why waste our time talking about this insignificant club.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 26 with 2281 viewsSweyns_Eye

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:02 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah well I don't think you know the difference Sweyn which surprises me.

Won't be joining you though although is that what you did before this recent surge?

Your right though I do spend a lot of time on here but only to talk about my club and the National side. I remember having a few debates with you on the old site and although we didn't agree on a few things I think we agreed to disagree with mutual respect, in fact I wished you all the best on there, to be fair you returned the compliment but through pm . Had to keep up appearances though didn't you mate.

may I gently remind you how you don't go anywhere near Annis' board and what your thoughts are on the populace there.

yes we've wished each other the best in the past, and I always think things are much more personal and well meant when sent by pm. You do seem a decent fellow but a little think skinned at times not surprising with what you've had to see your team and fellow fans put up with. You have my sympathy on that although I do find it funny - thankfully its not us.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Big club- my arse on 16:38 - Mar 26 with 2276 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 15:54 - Mar 26 by Bloodyhills

So why waste our time talking about this insignificant club.

Its for a charitable cause, Scooby's been allowed some time online and needs some banter.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

Big club- my arse on 17:52 - Mar 26 with 2237 viewsjohnlangy

Big club- my arse on 11:25 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

At the moment? Where you been the last 15yrs

At the moment as in, you won't for a long time to come after this season. Having said that, you could argue that ST holders who don't think enough of their Club to actually go and support them shouldn't really count. In that case we've currently got far more .

And i'm more interested in the next 15 years than the last 15.
Big club- my arse on 19:30 - Mar 26 with 2171 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 17:52 - Mar 26 by johnlangy

At the moment as in, you won't for a long time to come after this season. Having said that, you could argue that ST holders who don't think enough of their Club to actually go and support them shouldn't really count. In that case we've currently got far more .

Or the roaring twenties

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:41 - Mar 26 with 2161 viewsScoobyDoo

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 26 by Sweyns_Eye

may I gently remind you how you don't go anywhere near Annis' board and what your thoughts are on the populace there.

yes we've wished each other the best in the past, and I always think things are much more personal and well meant when sent by pm. You do seem a decent fellow but a little think skinned at times not surprising with what you've had to see your team and fellow fans put up with. You have my sympathy on that although I do find it funny - thankfully its not us.

On your first response I don't have a Scooby what the feck your on about, honestly?

Glad you remembered our bout of good wishes, saved me the opportunity of calling you a liar, which you ain't. But I know why you did it through pm and i'm sure the sensible know as well!

At least we both know it will never happen again.
Big club- my arse on 19:43 - Mar 26 with 2156 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 16:38 - Mar 26 by Sweyns_Eye

Its for a charitable cause, Scooby's been allowed some time online and needs some banter.

Or it could be the subject of the thread he hasn't grasped? Oh hang on neither have you.
Login to get fewer ads

Big club- my arse on 19:47 - Mar 26 with 2140 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 17:52 - Mar 26 by johnlangy

Things can change in ten or fifteen yrs bud, surely you know that? Well with you and Bryn (what a pair this is ) maybe not.
Big club- my arse on 11:35 - Mar 27 with 2024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 19:47 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Things can change in ten or fifteen yrs bud, surely you know that? Well with you and Bryn (what a pair this is ) maybe not.

With your level of debt of course things can change. You may no longer exist in 15 years!

Big club- my arse on 12:18 - Mar 27 with 2005 viewsblobby2

They gonna last that long then ?

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Big club- my arse on 23:55 - Mar 27 with 1914 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 12:18 - Mar 27 by blobby2

They gonna last that long then ?

Feck me another plastic! Lasted longer than you beaut.
Big club- my arse on 12:20 - Apr 2 with 1720 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 19:43 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Or it could be the subject of the thread he hasn't grasped? Oh hang on neither have you.

The only one struggling with reality here is you Scoob. That and your clubs massive debt and your long term relationship with your out of pocket Malaysian millionaire. You're in complete denial which is why you live on this site and post your strange stuff. I just know that floods of tears at your plight are just a moment away.

I'll be watching our Hull match soon in the Premier League. Will you be on here again or supporting your worm ridden bluebird?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:54 - Apr 2 with 1689 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 12:20 - Apr 2 by Sweyns_Eye

The only one struggling with reality here is you Scoob. That and your clubs massive debt and your long term relationship with your out of pocket Malaysian millionaire. You're in complete denial which is why you live on this site and post your strange stuff. I just know that floods of tears at your plight are just a moment away.

I'll be watching our Hull match soon in the Premier League. Will you be on here again or supporting your worm ridden bluebird?

Big club- my arse on 13:10 - Apr 2 with 1669 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 12:20 - Apr 2 by Sweyns_Eye

Now I though you was sensible, thank feck I've saw the error of my ways.

Who is struggling with reality? You think I don't relate to the seriousness of our debt? as I have mentioned it many times, all i'm pointing out is that you lot should know all about it,yes? Our relationship with the owner hasn't changed, we never had one although we are cutting our cloth, I know the debt hasn't changed but it's his headache as he stands to lose the most. We have obviously settled for staying in this league and are just playing out the season.

What happens after? Who knows, do you, no.

You are playing Hull in the Prem, good luck. I 'll be at Reading watching us, why wouldn't I
I wont expect similar good wishes (unless through pm ).
Big club- my arse on 13:44 - Apr 2 with 1653 viewsdantheswansman

Cardiff can have their "bigger club" tag and stick it up their ass for all i care. The difference between us now is like night and day .
We are a million miles ahead of them and it would take something miraculous to change that.
I cannot understand why they even bother comparing the two teams right now , its like comparing wiping your ass with leaves or the double quilted andrex
Personally i think it will get a whole lot worse for them before it gets anywhere near getting better.
Got no sympathy at all , They sat back and took it like a bitch in season . They deserve all they get .
Big club- my arse on 15:06 - Apr 2 with 1602 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 13:10 - Apr 2 by ScoobyDoo

Who is struggling with reality? You think I don't relate to the seriousness of our debt? as I have mentioned it many times, all i'm pointing out is that you lot should know all about it,yes? Our relationship with the owner hasn't changed, we never had one although we are cutting our cloth, I know the debt hasn't changed but it's his headache as he stands to lose the most. We have obviously settled for staying in this league and are just playing out the season.

You are playing Hull in the Prem, good luck. I 'll be at Reading watching us, why wouldn't I

*seen

Big club- my arse on 21:26 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 15:06 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

*seen

He also missed out thought Brynmill, just like he normally does before he posts here.

Big club- my arse on 16:00 - Apr 3 with 1382 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 21:26 - Apr 2 by Sweyns_Eye

He also missed out thought Brynmill, just like he normally does before he posts here.

If checking my grammar is the best you and your buddy Bryn can come up with, well I must be to good for you.
Big club- my arse on 16:14 - Apr 3 with 1362 viewswaynekerr55

Big club- my arse on 13:10 - Apr 2 by ScoobyDoo

I blame the predicament on Farage myself 😁

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Big club- my arse on 16:22 - Apr 3 with 1358 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 16:14 - Apr 3 by waynekerr55

I blame the predicament on Farage myself 😁

Not a predicament on my part Wayne, how are they treating you on the dark side?
Big club- my arse on 17:14 - Apr 3 with 1307 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 16:00 - Apr 3 by ScoobyDoo

If checking my grammar is the best you and your buddy Bryn can come up with, well I must be to good for you.

every time. You must try harder.

Big club- my arse on 18:07 - Apr 3 with 1255 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 17:14 - Apr 3 by Sweyns_Eye

every time. You must try harder.

Elocution lessons off Sweyn (hope to feck I spelt Sweyn right )

Bless his cotton socks.
Big club- my arse on 19:43 - Apr 3 with 1195 viewsEdmundo

Big club- my arse on 13:44 - Apr 2 by dantheswansman

Cardiff can have their "bigger club" tag and stick it up their ass for all i care. The difference between us now is like night and day .
We are a million miles ahead of them and it would take something miraculous to change that.
I cannot understand why they even bother comparing the two teams right now , its like comparing wiping your ass with leaves or the double quilted andrex
Personally i think it will get a whole lot worse for them before it gets anywhere near getting better.
Got no sympathy at all , They sat back and took it like a bitch in season . They deserve all they get .

The next seasons Tv deal is the one that creates the biggest void between what will then be Prem League sides and Championship sides.

I'm glad we are currently this side of the void and not the other, though i'd be pretty miffed if I supported a side that had no opportunity to get over here.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Big club- my arse on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 1178 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 16:00 - Apr 3 by ScoobyDoo

"Too"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024