Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big club- my arse 20:58 - Mar 24 with 10923 viewsdgt73

So far kardiff haven't even sold 2000 season tickets for next season. I thought now that the re-brand was over the kardiff fans would flock back......obviously not.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Big club- my arse on 11:03 - Mar 25 with 1809 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 10:59 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Possibly? If you haven't yet had a thousand renewals were already outselling you on season tickets by 16-1

And with a smaller ground.........

Yes quite possibly true Bryn with the position you are in, seems incredible you have not achieved that for how many years? We know where the support is don't we! A lot of disillusion at the moment, but they'll come back.

PS I noticed you never said 2 thousand as that 16 to 1 would have been impossible mate wouldn't it.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 11:07]
Big club- my arse on 11:05 - Mar 25 with 1805 viewsdameedna

Big club- my arse on 11:08 - Mar 25 with 1804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 10:33 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Well since62 is a genuine guy who like most of us are pissed off in the way the club is being run but I'm sure he will renew as will I. Don't you lot get your nickers in a twist because you might possibly have more s/t holders than us since when? and you lot being in the Premiership as well, now that is an embarrassment, oh I forgot you have only a little ground.

Since when? Since your fair weather fan-base (snigger) decided there's not a hope in hell you emulating what we've done (5 successive PL seasons , a major trophy and European football) and are quietly queuing up waiting for our stadium to expand so they can buy ST's here.

Oh and it's spelt knickers by the way. You should consider your own stupidity before labeling OUR fanbase "thick"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Big club- my arse on 11:09 - Mar 25 with 1801 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 10:58 - Mar 25 by johnlangy

Could be right on both counts. It's still great fun to read though.

Well The Sun is a good fun read, wouldn't believe it though would you.
Big club- my arse on 11:11 - Mar 25 with 1799 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 11:03 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Yes quite possibly true Bryn with the position you are in, seems incredible you have not achieved that for how many years? We know where the support is don't we! A lot of disillusion at the moment, but they'll come back.

PS I noticed you never said 2 thousand as that 16 to 1 would have been impossible mate wouldn't it.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 11:07]

Annis said specifically less than a thousand. Yes even the OP on here didn't think it could be THAT bad. Read the thread on AAMB if you don't believe me.

Big club- my arse on 11:17 - Mar 25 with 1785 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:08 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Since when? Since your fair weather fan-base (snigger) decided there's not a hope in hell you emulating what we've done (5 successive PL seasons , a major trophy and European football) and are quietly queuing up waiting for our stadium to expand so they can buy ST's here.

Oh and it's spelt knickers by the way. You should consider your own stupidity before labeling OUR fanbase "thick"

Love it when you take the moral high ground Bryn, you of all people

Now if you had read what Since62 said he had been a supporter for 53 yrs, now I know you said your not thick so you do the maths.

Make no mistake, any self respecting Capital City fan would not be seen dead in that pit hole you call a ground unless we are there, i'm 100% sure of that my old mucKer.
Big club- my arse on 11:21 - Mar 25 with 1778 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:11 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Annis said specifically less than a thousand. Yes even the OP on here didn't think it could be THAT bad. Read the thread on AAMB if you don't believe me.

You're right I don't believe you and I don't believe anything I read on that site my old mate. Thought you were a bit brighter than that.
Big club- my arse on 11:26 - Mar 25 with 1772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 11:17 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Now if you had read what Since62 said he had been a supporter for 53 yrs, now I know you said your not thick so you do the maths.

Make no mistake, any self respecting Capital City fan would not be seen dead in that pit hole you call a ground unless we are there, i'm 100% sure of that my old mucKer.

Is that why 50 Fud Forum members openly boasted on there they had ST's for our first season in the PL ?

I love taking the moral high ground??? Of course I do!!!

It's a shame when you revert to abusing our lovely full to the brim stadium. It alludes that you're losing the argument doobie doobie Doo

Login to get fewer ads

Big club- my arse on 11:27 - Mar 25 with 1768 viewsDewi1jack

The first sentence in their whole thread had me rolling

"Sales have picked up massively nearing the 1,500 mark"

Bigger than Barca?

No, smaller than Burnley, who've put up the sign "no ST's available."

http://www.burnleyfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.

Smaller than Swansea, who've added a 0 to the end of their figure (and more on top.)
Probably smaller than Brizzle as well, can't be bothered looking.

Thank you Cardiff. Just when I think you can't give any more, you come up with something new (but you stopped surprising me years ago)
Who would the rest of the footballing world have to laugh at if this small club went out of existence?

"Can we keep them? We'll look after them and clean their cage mom, we promise. Ahhh please mom let us keep them."

When we get a bit bigger (next TV deal), would we be allowed to turn them into our "B" club? Sort of like the Spanish lower leagues.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Big club- my arse on 11:28 - Mar 25 with 1768 viewsScoobyWho

Big club- my arse on 11:21 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

You're right I don't believe you and I don't believe anything I read on that site my old mate. Thought you were a bit brighter than that.

You are very defensive today, maybe you should should take up coaching with Russell. ? You could copy each other's excuses ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Big club- my arse on 11:38 - Mar 25 with 1740 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:26 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Is that why 50 Fud Forum members openly boasted on there they had ST's for our first season in the PL ?

I love taking the moral high ground??? Of course I do!!!

It's a shame when you revert to abusing our lovely full to the brim stadium. It alludes that you're losing the argument doobie doobie Doo

Never had the embarrassment of losing a debate with you Bryn, lets not call it an argument as there isn't one, banter yes, but an argument with you? don't be daft mun.

What is this Fud Forum you speak of? is it one of ours? If its true what you say (which I doubt) you saying there were 50 season tickets available for these people to take up, yes? Well that doesn't say much for your fan base then does it, with you being in your 5th season in the Prem, you would have thought there would be a waiting list such as the size of your ground. Maybe the ground is too big for you?
Big club- my arse on 11:42 - Mar 25 with 1735 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They gave up wanting to talk about football a long time ago. They don't want to talk about attendances any more because it embarrasses them. Now Scooby is reduced to talking about the size of our ground. It'll be something about being the capital next.

The bottom of the barrel is being scraped so hard it's about to fall out completely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Big club- my arse on 11:47 - Mar 25 with 1726 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:42 - Mar 25 by Joe_bradshaw

They gave up wanting to talk about football a long time ago. They don't want to talk about attendances any more because it embarrasses them. Now Scooby is reduced to talking about the size of our ground. It'll be something about being the capital next.

The bottom of the barrel is being scraped so hard it's about to fall out completely.

Not strictly true Joe old bean, as you know I appear on here whatever the circumstances and so does Bluey. Now what is your point, if you got one.
Big club- my arse on 12:19 - Mar 25 with 1682 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 11:17 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Hello Scooby, point of order:

When you say "Make no mistake, any self respecting Capital City fan would not be seen dead in that pit hole you call a ground unless we are there, i'm 100% sure of that my old mucKer" whilst any self respecting 'CCFC' (Cardiff btw not Capital City) fan may not be seen in our ground unless your team is there, they won't be seen in your ground either as they stopped going when Tan changed your colours and your badge. Even since the re-brand re-brand they haven't gone back. And you can diss our ground all you like but the fact is that we have two coloured seats because its our club colours not because the chairman is a lunatic and has you over the barrel for £170 million.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Big club- my arse on 12:35 - Mar 25 with 1650 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 12:19 - Mar 25 by Sweyns_Eye

When you say "Make no mistake, any self respecting Capital City fan would not be seen dead in that pit hole you call a ground unless we are there, i'm 100% sure of that my old mucKer" whilst any self respecting 'CCFC' (Cardiff btw not Capital City) fan may not be seen in our ground unless your team is there, they won't be seen in your ground either as they stopped going when Tan changed your colours and your badge. Even since the re-brand re-brand they haven't gone back. And you can diss our ground all you like but the fact is that we have two coloured seats because its our club colours not because the chairman is a lunatic and has you over the barrel for £170 million.

I got no wish to 'diss' your ground with you Sweyn as you come across as a decent chap, although you seem not to see that what was said to that airhead Bryn was purely banter and nothing else.

Your right a few fans walked away when the rebrand occurred but as you know Tan was clever in the fact that he said he would invest £100 into the club and once promotion was made he knew he would replace them with plastics. It's a shame as some of the ones that walked were genuine fans and I doubt if they'll be back until he's gone.

Yes he is a lunatic although at the moment he is running the club like he should have in the first place. The £170million is a worry, would be lying if I said any different and I don't intend starting with you but its his debt as well, don't think he is going to walk away, do you?
Big club- my arse on 13:13 - Mar 25 with 1581 viewsmonmouth

Yes, the elephant in old scoopsie doo's argument is that Cardiff City fans won't just not be seen at the full and bouncing Lib, they won't be seen anywhere.

Comedy club.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Big club- my arse on 13:13 - Mar 25 with 1580 viewsSlugster664

Big club- my arse on 12:35 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

I got no wish to 'diss' your ground with you Sweyn as you come across as a decent chap, although you seem not to see that what was said to that airhead Bryn was purely banter and nothing else.

Your right a few fans walked away when the rebrand occurred but as you know Tan was clever in the fact that he said he would invest £100 into the club and once promotion was made he knew he would replace them with plastics. It's a shame as some of the ones that walked were genuine fans and I doubt if they'll be back until he's gone.

Yes he is a lunatic although at the moment he is running the club like he should have in the first place. The £170million is a worry, would be lying if I said any different and I don't intend starting with you but its his debt as well, don't think he is going to walk away, do you?

Where do you see ccfc in say 5/10 years Scoob? To me, looking at a debt of £170m+ seems unreal and unmanageable...what do you think should/will happen? I hate your club with a huge passion, I want it to fail in everything it does, but to see it going out of existance I don't 'think' I would like to see! But it could be a possibility could it not?

I think you had the opportunity to a fresh start a few years ago but, imo, your 'we are a capital city club' ego made the fans/management want to spend money they didn't have in trying to get the club as successful as possible not even considering the consequences...hence the state of your club now. I also feel that you think you have the divine right to be the 'biggest'(not really sure why that is so important?)club in Wales???

STID

Big club- my arse on 14:12 - Mar 25 with 1516 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 13:13 - Mar 25 by Slugster664

Where do you see ccfc in say 5/10 years Scoob? To me, looking at a debt of £170m+ seems unreal and unmanageable...what do you think should/will happen? I hate your club with a huge passion, I want it to fail in everything it does, but to see it going out of existance I don't 'think' I would like to see! But it could be a possibility could it not?

I think you had the opportunity to a fresh start a few years ago but, imo, your 'we are a capital city club' ego made the fans/management want to spend money they didn't have in trying to get the club as successful as possible not even considering the consequences...hence the state of your club now. I also feel that you think you have the divine right to be the 'biggest'(not really sure why that is so important?)club in Wales???

Right lets decipher your points one by one. I am not a clairvoyant to see where we will be in 5/10 years time, I doubt you could have predicted you would be where you are now ten years ago, could you?

I don't care a flying one what you think of us as i'm sure you don't care what I think of you.

We had an opportunity for a fresh start years ago? So in you're mind we should have told Hammamm to do one, yes? Like it or not he was an owner that had taken Wimbledon from the pits to the top and made a profit out of it as well, were we to know he was borrowing money against our club? Course we should have known, it would never happened to you would it? not as if your club never went to the wall.

As for Tan, well he did have the money, in fact he said when he did the rebrand he would turn the debt to equity and he may well do, he hasn't said any different, yet.

The biggest club in Wales bothers you lot more than us bud, at this moment in time we do have more s/t holders than you (although many are not turning up) and have done for a number of years, regardless what divisions the teams have been in, I accept that will change next season for the first time in many a year. That's no divine right just pure facts.
Big club- my arse on 14:17 - Mar 25 with 1508 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 13:13 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Yes, the elephant in old scoopsie doo's argument is that Cardiff City fans won't just not be seen at the full and bouncing Lib, they won't be seen anywhere.

Comedy club.

Another one I don't argue with any of you lot bud, banter, humour and even laugh at you but argue? never.
Big club- my arse on 17:02 - Mar 25 with 1436 viewsLeonisGod

Another point of order. Whilst our ground is smaller I'd argue that it's a lot nicer. OK, the exposed concrete isn't the best but we covering up much of that this season and Cardiff suffers from the same modern curse. Trying to be as impartial as is possible (not easy), I'd say our ground looks like a designed whole, more complete. Cardiff's ground is a mishmash and looks dated already.
Big club- my arse on 17:16 - Mar 25 with 1416 viewsDewi1jack

Big club- my arse on 13:13 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Comedy club.

We don't need them anyway Mon.

We fill our ground, not leave over 33% empty from their average figures.
And before baby pup jumps in saying theirs is still higher than ours, our average is over 99% full, or just under 1% empty not a third empty.
If it wasn't for Wales with our Captain leading them, they'd never see a nearly full/ full ground.
So much for their fans going back when Crapdiff went back to blue.
Crapduff 'till their out of the PL and playing a style that doesn't remotely resemble football
Joke club. Joke fans

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Big club- my arse on 17:22 - Mar 25 with 1404 viewsjohnlangy

Big club- my arse on 11:09 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Well The Sun is a good fun read, wouldn't believe it though would you.

I would have expected more of you Scooby. The Sun a good read ? I certainly wouldn't believe it because it isn't. It's a pile of dog pretending to be a newspaper.
Big club- my arse on 17:29 - Mar 25 with 1397 viewsjohnlangy

Big club- my arse on 17:22 - Mar 25 by johnlangy

I would have expected more of you Scooby. The Sun a good read ? I certainly wouldn't believe it because it isn't. It's a pile of dog pretending to be a newspaper.

Should have read dog poo.
Big club- my arse on 17:44 - Mar 25 with 1377 viewsjohnlangy

Big club- my arse on 14:12 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Right lets decipher your points one by one. I am not a clairvoyant to see where we will be in 5/10 years time, I doubt you could have predicted you would be where you are now ten years ago, could you?

I don't care a flying one what you think of us as i'm sure you don't care what I think of you.

We had an opportunity for a fresh start years ago? So in you're mind we should have told Hammamm to do one, yes? Like it or not he was an owner that had taken Wimbledon from the pits to the top and made a profit out of it as well, were we to know he was borrowing money against our club? Course we should have known, it would never happened to you would it? not as if your club never went to the wall.

As for Tan, well he did have the money, in fact he said when he did the rebrand he would turn the debt to equity and he may well do, he hasn't said any different, yet.

The biggest club in Wales bothers you lot more than us bud, at this moment in time we do have more s/t holders than you (although many are not turning up) and have done for a number of years, regardless what divisions the teams have been in, I accept that will change next season for the first time in many a year. That's no divine right just pure facts.

You're right. You do have more ST's than us at the moment, most bought in the hope (now not possible) that you'd be promoted back t the PL.

Of course the reason we've ONLY got 16,400 ST's is because that's all we're allowed to sell having to keep 10% or so back for walk ups and allowing 10% for away supporters. The same rule would have limited you to about 21,500 last year with a 27,000 ground. When we expand to about that capacity we'll certainly sell a lot more than the current figure, certainly in the thousands, perhaps even around 21,500.

Who knows. I'm no clairvoyant either. But it will happen then it'll be a valid comparison.
Big club- my arse on 17:46 - Mar 25 with 1377 viewspencoedjack

Big club- my arse on 17:29 - Mar 25 by johnlangy

Should have read dog poo.

Crowds of less than 15000

The mighty Rotherham with a bigger average away following.

No players in the national team.

What a disgrace the capital city is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024