Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler 09:12 - Mar 25 with 13756 viewsDarran

There's some pathetic people in the world.

https://thejackarmy.net/threads/phil-sumbler.7494/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:21 - Mar 25 with 3933 viewsairedale

I don't understand why people go on to a football chat site, and then talk about another football chat site.

Bee in the bonnet?
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:27 - Mar 25 with 3903 viewsWitneyjack

Pathetic.

I'm sure those criticising Phil on there will be standing for election against him at the next Trust election. I'll watch out for their ideas as they canvass us Trust members...............
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:27 - Mar 25 with 3905 viewsLeonisGod

"As Trust chairman the actual banning of some excellent contributors for criticism of the Trust and himself personally"

What a load of rubbish. Presumably written by a couple of trolls who've been rightly kicked off here?
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 3884 viewsUxbridge

You've got to be a bit of a loon to seek to link this site with the Trust. Or have an agenda where you seek to shoehorn the most tenuous relationship.

Of course if someone was to question Phil's personal judgement because they let Darran act as moderator for such a long period of time, then I'm afraid that is pretty indefensible ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:43 - Mar 25 with 3856 viewsJackSomething

From the few threads I've read on there, there is nobody who used to post here who I'd want back. It's the home of the lunatic fringe it seems.

As for notrac, wasn't he the poster who clearly had links with someone in the club and was advocating for the takeover? Bit disingenuous to then be spouting his nonsense on that site, but not surprising. I'm sure all those who can 'helpfully contribute to future discussions on these important issues' will be taken in like the sheep they are.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:47 - Mar 25 with 3843 viewsfbreath

Interesting quote from there

"Decision time. Which is more important ( earns you the most?)"

Does Phil get paid massive wages for being trust chairman (I guess the guy who posted the above doesn't realise the FOC hours people like Phil do), don't think this site could sustain a family

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:54 - Mar 25 with 3808 viewsGretsch

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:21 - Mar 25 by airedale

I don't understand why people go on to a football chat site, and then talk about another football chat site.

Bee in the bonnet?

That's what this post is though.
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:17 - Mar 25 with 3740 viewsmonmouth

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:54 - Mar 25 by Gretsch

That's what this post is though.

Yay! I love logic traps.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:28 - Mar 25 with 3710 viewsDewi1jack

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:27 - Mar 25 by Witneyjack

Pathetic.

I'm sure those criticising Phil on there will be standing for election against him at the next Trust election. I'll watch out for their ideas as they canvass us Trust members...............

Agree with this.
If you're going to say 2 jobs are incompatible, then the least you can do is challenge for one of them.
Although the people saying Phil shouldn't be trust chairman, as there is a conflict of interest, are they trust members and therefore allowed to stand? Or just lipping off?
If they don't want to stand, but want Phil gone (and are trust members, if they're not then why not?) then they only need to prove a conflict of interest to the other shareholders, or call it at an AGM/ call an EGM and get it voted on.
Personally, I am always glad to listen to anyone who has (workable!) ideas that may help to push our club onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't even think about putting myself up for the job; 4 hr return drive to Swansea after driving for 8 or 9 hrs in work, with up to a 15hr shift? Far too tiring, so I wouldn't be able to give either job my full and proper attention and as it involves the club I love, it would make me feel like sh1te. I can think of a whole host of other reasons as well, but I will back the Trust board until I think there is something wrong.
When I do, I will use EMail and personal meetings to allay my worries, not hide behind a keyboard, either here or on that, what seems at times, quite a bitter site.
I have had a pop at our commercial department on here (and taken pelters off some, some who've raised similar complaints on here- double standards or what! Depending on what their mates are saying they go with it.). Nothing I can do that doesn't seem a waste of my time, to have a go at the CD personally.
Sorry for the rant ladies and gents

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:29 - Mar 25 with 3704 viewsNeath_Jack

If i don't like somewhere or something, then i don't go there.

Some of you are absolute grief monkeys ffs.

My dad is bigger than your dad. My forum is better than your forum.

Grown f*cking men mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:48 - Mar 25 with 3667 viewsDarran

You do have to laugh mind,in a thread entitled ''Phil Sumbler' someone has just posted.....

Why do we have to put up with all the shit that goes on at Planet Swans,we have a site that never targets personalities

Anyone fancy explaining that one to me?

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:55 - Mar 25 with 3645 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pathetic.

Whilst linking the role of trust chairman and owner of this site has no logic to it the attack on Phil is really about how he let's Darran behave like he does and get away with abusing posters and then banning the posters who have a go back at him. In this respect Phil does leave himself open to criticism.

This Leon fella seems to be Spratty and Darran hates Spratty, so no surprise Darran being the one to bring it to our attention.

The role linkage is wrong but the sentiment about Darran is right. My advice to Phil would be "don't lie down with dogs if you don't want fleas". Simple.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:02 - Mar 25 with 3622 viewsApeShit

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 09:21 - Mar 25 by airedale

Bee in the bonnet?

Like this thread you mean?
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:04 - Mar 25 with 3614 viewsDarran

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:55 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Whilst linking the role of trust chairman and owner of this site has no logic to it the attack on Phil is really about how he let's Darran behave like he does and get away with abusing posters and then banning the posters who have a go back at him. In this respect Phil does leave himself open to criticism.

This Leon fella seems to be Spratty and Darran hates Spratty, so no surprise Darran being the one to bring it to our attention.

The role linkage is wrong but the sentiment about Darran is right. My advice to Phil would be "don't lie down with dogs if you don't want fleas". Simple.

Leon isn't Spratty you massive f*cking bore.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:07 - Mar 25 with 3604 viewsmonmouth

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:29 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

If i don't like somewhere or something, then i don't go there.

Some of you are absolute grief monkeys ffs.

My dad is bigger than your dad. My forum is better than your forum.

Grown f*cking men mind.

From what I've seen, Phil S would welcome a challenge and the debate that comes with it, so it really has to be put up or shut up doesn't it? He's hardly Vladimir Putin is he, even if he has a similar hairdo. Any conflict of interest point is so dull as it is clearly a wind up surely.

Anyway, to support NJ's point, personally I'd prefer to have just one forum where all the personal garbage was not posted or just quickly deleted and people explored (not try to 'win') arguments and debates, but it aint going to happen though I know I don't live up to that ideal either. I waste too much time on here already to go on another time-thief forum, and as for forum wars...well...laughable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:13 - Mar 25 with 3583 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:04 - Mar 25 by Darran

Leon isn't Spratty you massive f*cking bore.

That's irrelevant. Whoever it is has a point. Flea boy

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:25 - Mar 25 with 3552 viewsDafyddHuw

How is this thread football related?
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:26 - Mar 25 with 3545 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:25 - Mar 25 by DafyddHuw

How is this thread football related?

Darran decided.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:29 - Mar 25 with 3538 viewsWitneyjack

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 10:55 - Mar 25 by Brynmill_Jack

That's not correct though, they are attacking him in his role as Trust Chair. As such my point stands. Phil has often stated he would be happy for others to take over the reins, so let's see these critics step up to the plate.
Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 11:29 - Mar 25 with 3537 viewsScoobyWho

Pathetic.

Where was T2C and his veiled threats and violent messages at the last trust meeting ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 13:22 - Mar 25 with 3308 viewssully49

I have to say that some narrow-minded people always want to criticise instead of giving credit for all that PS does for all fans of the club. He's not perfect but would anyone want to take any of his workload and run either site?
"Act on behalf of all fans as Swans Trust chairman or run a fans website which unfortunately often supports those who are racist, homophobic and worse" Does this pathetic rant seem liableness?
Conflict of interest ffs I thought we ARE 1 set of fans and not 2.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 13:32 - Mar 25 with 3282 viewsDarran

I hate liars too,Leon telling them he's not banned from here my arse,he's had two usernames banned in the last six months because he's a nasty bit of work.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 13:46]

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 13:44 - Mar 25 with 3241 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"Leon telling them he's not banned from my arse"

:0
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 13:45]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 13:47 - Mar 25 with 3233 viewsDarran

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 13:44 - Mar 25 by NeiltheTaylor

"Leon telling them he's not banned from my arse"

:0
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 13:45]

Piss off Yankee boy.

Yet another attack on Phil Sumbler on 14:38 - Mar 25 with 3135 viewsGundog

Have to admit, love planet swans, cheers me up no end reading all the bollox.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024