Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan wants Tayls 07:34 - Mar 26 with 2546 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.footballfancast.com/football-news/liverpool-interested-in-contract-ex

not even sure he's good enough for us, let alone Liverpool

one of the more unlikely rumours I'd say

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:19 - Mar 26 with 2473 viewshobo

£8m, cheers
Brendan wants Tayls on 08:25 - Mar 26 with 2458 viewsDr_Winston

No doubt coming from his agent trying to bump up the salary.

Can't imagine him being too hard to replace.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:29 - Mar 26 with 2447 viewsSwansNZ

Are there any players NOT linked with Liverpool?

If they signed them all, they'd have a first team squad of 3,000

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:30 - Mar 26 with 2443 viewsbuilthjack

He has another year after this on his contract, so has to be 4-5m if we sell. Can't see Liverpool buying him. More like a Palace or west Brom.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:48 - Mar 26 with 2399 viewsJohnw102

More realistic in my opinion

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-newcastle-sunde

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Brendan wants Tayls on 09:16 - Mar 26 with 2337 viewspencoedjack

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:29 - Mar 26 by SwansNZ

Are there any players NOT linked with Liverpool?

If they signed them all, they'd have a first team squad of 3,000

Gomis unfortunately
Brendan wants Tayls on 12:07 - Mar 26 with 2128 viewsswancity

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:25 - Mar 26 by Dr_Winston

Wrong again Jobs

In case you hadn't noticed there are considerably less left footed players around and to give the side balance that's what you need

Taylor is getting back to his best after that horrendous injury, uses the ball well and cleverly and whilst not being as dynamic as Ben Davies going forward is much the steadier of the two

Who you recommending as replacement then? Luke Shaw.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Brendan wants Tayls on 13:20 - Mar 26 with 1998 viewskarnataka

Brendan wants Tayls on 12:07 - Mar 26 by swancity

Wrong again Jobs

In case you hadn't noticed there are considerably less left footed players around and to give the side balance that's what you need

Taylor is getting back to his best after that horrendous injury, uses the ball well and cleverly and whilst not being as dynamic as Ben Davies going forward is much the steadier of the two

Who you recommending as replacement then? Luke Shaw.

Spot on, and if you ask me, Taylor was excellent in attack against Villa, it's just taken him a while to realise the new opportunities to get forward when there's no left winger in front of you, which is understandable when you've never played that system before. If he keeps that up, I hope he'll stay.
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan wants Tayls on 13:33 - Mar 26 with 1968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let the c*nt go this time if he's (again) trying to engineer himself a better deal. His performances haven't warranted any sort of pay rise

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brendan wants Tayls on 14:22 - Mar 26 with 1905 viewsDewi1jack

Caught on this one.
We always seem to get top £ out of Liverpool, as does everyone. Can we totally screw Brenda's "special friendship with the board" and get over £8 million? Maybe hit double figures. If Yernited are willing to pay £27 million for Shaw and Liverpool paid £15 million for Joey and £35 million for Carroll, maybe they'll stump up £15 million+ for Neil
Tayls's agent has form for trying to engineer himself a big commission

But Tayls is coming back to his best and IMHO, isn't as shoddy as some people think he is. Plus left footed players who can adapt to playing at RB as well, are not far short of finding Rocking Horse sh1t.
Yes we have 2 RBs, but our Angel is getting older and taking longer to get over injuries, so Neil adds usefulness to the overall squad
Not forgetting that he's a homegrown player which we may just be a little short of next year

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brendan wants Tayls on 14:22 - Mar 26 with 1905 viewstomdickharry

Do not think we will mess about this time, if Taylor/Agent start any delaying stalling tactics think he will be put on open to transfer list and we will seek a quick replacement,probably Olson,have a sneaking feeling Taylor will sign on the dotted line without too much fuss this time around. Is getting back to his best.
Brendan wants Tayls on 15:40 - Mar 26 with 1820 viewswaynekerr55

Aye the slippery c*nt Moralee piping up again no doubt

With Rio approaching the end of his career he'll need a few contract renewals to keep cashflow going at Toad agency ltd

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan wants Tayls on 16:06 - Mar 26 with 1776 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Absolutely no chance of this, surely?

Why would Brenda spunk £15m on Moreno only to want Tails a year later?

Convenient how Liverpool want him now, when contract discussions are due...

Wish Agents could be banned.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Brendan wants Tayls on 16:43 - Mar 26 with 1733 viewsLeonisGod

Brendan wants Tayls on 15:40 - Mar 26 by waynekerr55

Aye the slippery c*nt Moralee piping up again no doubt

With Rio approaching the end of his career he'll need a few contract renewals to keep cashflow going at Toad agency ltd

Yep, his tactics are totally transparent now. Whilst not a world beater, I reckon Tayls wouldn't be quite as easy to replace as some are making out. Not without spending a fair bit of cash and we all know that's asking a lot from Huw.
Brendan wants Tayls on 16:51 - Mar 26 with 1716 viewsSwansNZ

Brendan wants Tayls on 14:22 - Mar 26 by tomdickharry

Do not think we will mess about this time, if Taylor/Agent start any delaying stalling tactics think he will be put on open to transfer list and we will seek a quick replacement,probably Olson,have a sneaking feeling Taylor will sign on the dotted line without too much fuss this time around. Is getting back to his best.

Aye, offer Taylor a new deal, but it does not make any difference if other clubs want him or not. Just set a deadline to sign the deal offered, and if not signed, then sell him to one of these clubs, simple.

We need a new LB anyway.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Brendan wants Tayls on 17:16 - Mar 26 with 1669 viewslondonlisa2001

I had hoped that given how well the Swans treated him last contract (when he was out for who knew how long after his injury) that he would act with a little decency this time round.

Seems not.

These stories from Moralee would have a little more credibility if he didn't always try to link his clients with a standard of club that was so obviously far above their talents though. Always the same with Ash (Arsenal etc - yeah right) and now Taylor.
Brendan wants Tayls on 18:17 - Mar 26 with 1596 viewsNeath_Jack

I'll get the car started..........

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brendan wants Tayls on 19:32 - Mar 26 with 1519 viewsWatchman

£7.5m for Taylor and offer Spuds £6mfor Ben +Emnes+Tiendalli+Gomis

BOSH done deal
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 19:32]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Brendan wants Tayls on 19:36 - Mar 26 with 1507 viewsperchrockjack

Less than an hour from his home town so he d be interested I'd suggest.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brendan wants Tayls on 19:42 - Mar 26 with 1493 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan wants Tayls on 17:16 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

I had hoped that given how well the Swans treated him last contract (when he was out for who knew how long after his injury) that he would act with a little decency this time round.

Seems not.

These stories from Moralee would have a little more credibility if he didn't always try to link his clients with a standard of club that was so obviously far above their talents though. Always the same with Ash (Arsenal etc - yeah right) and now Taylor.

Totally agree. Straight swap Taylor for Lambert?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brendan wants Tayls on 20:16 - Mar 26 with 1442 viewslondonlisa2001

Brendan wants Tayls on 19:42 - Mar 26 by Brynmill_Jack

given that I think that Liverpool have about as much interest in Taylor as they do in signing Balotelli to a new extended 5 year deal, I would imagine that they would say sod off :-)
Brendan wants Tayls on 20:27 - Mar 26 with 1425 viewsStarsky

Brendan wants Tayls on 19:42 - Mar 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Or Borini

It's just the internet, init.

Brendan wants Tayls on 01:21 - Mar 27 with 1225 viewsScoobyWho

Brendan wants Tayls on 08:30 - Mar 26 by builthjack

He has another year after this on his contract, so has to be 4-5m if we sell. Can't see Liverpool buying him. More like a Palace or west Brom.

if the deal hasn't been done already.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024