Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 07:50 - Mar 26 with 4428 viewsJohnw102

Some nice comments about Swansea here. I hope the get promoted, my son and grandson live there and are season ticket holders, visited for a couple of matches nice friendly club being run in the right way.

http://www.umaxit.com/index.php/articles/why-the-premier-league-needs-bournemout
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 7:50]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Bournemouth on 08:21 - Mar 26 with 3552 viewsEdmundo

Would be refreshing to see a team like Bounemouth come up, rather than a yo yo club. Hope Burnley can get the necessary points as well 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Bournemouth on 09:18 - Mar 26 with 3442 viewsJethroJack

I hope they make it too, been there loads of times to see us in the past. Won't be easy getting tickets though, isn't the ground capacity around 10,000 ?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 9:19]
Bournemouth on 09:42 - Mar 26 with 3389 viewsorion3016

Bournemouth on 09:18 - Mar 26 by JethroJack

I hope they make it too, been there loads of times to see us in the past. Won't be easy getting tickets though, isn't the ground capacity around 10,000 ?

I think it's 12000 still very small, but I'd like a nice weekend down there

Be over there now after

Bournemouth on 11:15 - Mar 26 with 3210 viewsdcd14

Bournemouth on 09:42 - Mar 26 by orion3016

Are there any rulings for stadium sizes for the PL?
Bournemouth on 11:52 - Mar 26 with 3163 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth on 08:21 - Mar 26 by Edmundo

Would be refreshing to see a team like Bounemouth come up, rather than a yo yo club. Hope Burnley can get the necessary points as well 👍

I agree ....... I'd also love to see Brentford coming up as well

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bournemouth on 13:37 - Mar 26 with 2962 viewsDewi1jack

Bournemouth on 11:15 - Mar 26 by dcd14

Are there any rulings for stadium sizes for the PL?

Definitely not a standard on sh1teholes otherwise the London Cardiff wouldn't be allowed to play at Loftus Rd.

Cancel that. QPHaha just shouldn't be allowed to play. Sh1t club, Sh1t fans. Give their ground to the community. Or turn it into an urban farm or allotments.
But then again, we wouldn't get the satisfaction of beating the b'stards 5-0

I want Bournemouth to come up as I fancy a long weekend down there and they play attractive football.
Last time we played them it was a beautiful sunny day if I remember. Martinez taking off JS for ambling around the pitch- gave him the boot up the arse he needed.
We turned up with a fair crowd causing them to have to open the terrace behind the goal.
Trouble is we're only going to get about 1200 tickets and no chance of getting in the home end- shirley they can sell about 10,800 to their own

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bournemouth on 13:54 - Mar 26 with 2920 viewsbudegan

Remember going down there on a Sunday a few years back. Warren Feaney scored 2 or 3 on a lovely sunny day.
Bournemouth on 13:57 - Mar 26 with 2912 viewsJethroJack

Bournemouth on 09:42 - Mar 26 by orion3016

Been there a lot when my lad was in Uni there.....Dean Court, Fitness First Stdm (when it didn't have terracing/seating behind one goal). Ground is located in Kings Park, nice area. There's plenty of room around the ground to expand.
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth on 13:59 - Mar 26 with 2909 viewsJJJack

Bournemouth on 13:37 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

Definitely not a standard on sh1teholes otherwise the London Cardiff wouldn't be allowed to play at Loftus Rd.

Cancel that. QPHaha just shouldn't be allowed to play. Sh1t club, Sh1t fans. Give their ground to the community. Or turn it into an urban farm or allotments.

I want Bournemouth to come up as I fancy a long weekend down there and they play attractive football.
Last time we played them it was a beautiful sunny day if I remember. Martinez taking off JS for ambling around the pitch- gave him the boot up the arse he needed.
We turned up with a fair crowd causing them to have to open the terrace behind the goal.
Trouble is we're only going to get about 1200 tickets and no chance of getting in the home end- shirley they can sell about 10,800 to their own

pRETTY certain I read somewhere that they can and will expand if they go up. Not sure by how much though. At least they haven't got a car park behind one goal any longer!
Bournemouth on 14:07 - Mar 26 with 2894 viewsGroo

I see they are signing Kenwyne Jones from the giants up the road to see them to the end of the season too.

Groo does what Groo does best

Bournemouth on 14:14 - Mar 26 with 2877 viewsblueytheblue

Good deal that for us. Lowers the wages, we don't get to see him ambling around the pitch anymore. Joe Mason's getting back to full fitness so there's Macheda, Revell, Doyle and Mason to give game time to, see what they can do for next season.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bournemouth on 14:29 - Mar 26 with 2844 viewstomdickharry

Good club,try and play the right (Swansea) way,hope they come up and establish themselves in the PL,any Bournemouth fans reading this thread should hopefully realise that the PL is tough but not ever team is unbeatable a positive frame of mind is needed.
Bournemouth on 15:16 - Mar 26 with 2745 viewsDr_Winston

Bournemouth on 14:14 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Good deal that for us. Lowers the wages, we don't get to see him ambling around the pitch anymore. Joe Mason's getting back to full fitness so there's Macheda, Revell, Doyle and Mason to give game time to, see what they can do for next season.

Yes, getting shot of your top scorer is clearly a good thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bournemouth on 15:39 - Mar 26 with 2703 viewsmonmouth

Bournemouth on 15:16 - Mar 26 by Dr_Winston

Fair play, Bluey will still see future positives when they are scratching around at the arse end of league 2. The polar opposite of a lot of ours in many ways.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bournemouth on 15:57 - Mar 26 with 2673 viewsBloodyhills

Hope Bournemouth come up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bournemouth on 16:04 - Mar 26 with 2658 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Bournemouth on 13:37 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

Was that game a 2-2 draw?

With Alan Tate scoring an absolute screamer?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Bournemouth on 16:31 - Mar 26 with 2618 viewsblueytheblue

Bournemouth on 15:16 - Mar 26 by Dr_Winston

Seen him play recently? Lethargic, lazy, stifled numerous attacks. He's good defensively at set pieces, sure but I'd rather players who put the effort in.

Revell won a header. Jones sauntered within ten yards of it. Revell was the one who had sprinted to try to get onto the end of it chasing down the defender.

Doyle, Revell, Mason all offer more to the team.

Bournemouth on 16:39 - Mar 26 with 2596 viewspencoedjack

Bournemouth on 16:31 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Seen him play recently? Lethargic, lazy, stifled numerous attacks. He's good defensively at set pieces, sure but I'd rather players who put the effort in.

Revell won a header. Jones sauntered within ten yards of it. Revell was the one who had sprinted to try to get onto the end of it chasing down the defender.

Doyle, Revell, Mason all offer more to the team.

Without his goals you would be in the bottom 3

You can put whatever positive spin on it you like, you are likely to be a mid to bottom championship team next season
Bournemouth on 16:42 - Mar 26 with 2588 viewsblueytheblue

Bournemouth on 16:39 - Mar 26 by pencoedjack

Without his goals you would be in the bottom 3

You can put whatever positive spin on it you like, you are likely to be a mid to bottom championship team next season

And with someone putting more effort in maybe more goals would have been scored.

All hypothetical.

Mid Championship next season? I've no problem with that although it's obviously way too early to make that assessment.

Bournemouth on 01:11 - Mar 27 with 2164 viewsSTEVE1

Bournemouth on 16:42 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

And with someone putting more effort in maybe more goals would have been scored.

All hypothetical.

Mid Championship next season? I've no problem with that although it's obviously way too early to make that assessment.

It makes good business sence to reduce the wage bill with nothing to play for. Swansea also have nothing to play for but in the premier it is about 1.5 million pound per place so it is important to keep going I don't think there are incentives in the football league for league portion. In the championship most years there is a danger of going up or down throughout the division but this year it seems to be bottom 4 and top 6 or 7 with the rest left with nothing to play for in fact the premier this year is more open than the championship. I can understand why they are doing it but it does send out the wrong messages to supporters of what have they actually got to look forward to next season at the same time they are trying to sell season tickets.
Bournemouth on 10:23 - Mar 27 with 2003 viewsDewi1jack

Bournemouth on 16:04 - Mar 26 by AustinIsOurHero

Was that game a 2-2 draw?

With Alan Tate scoring an absolute screamer?

I seem to remember us winning.
3 or 4- 1.

But then I'm getting old and the memory is getting selective, using rose tinted glasses about the old days.
You could well be right. Sure it was L1 the last time we played them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bournemouth on 11:27 - Mar 27 with 1968 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Bournemouth on 09:18 - Mar 26 by JethroJack

The premier league rule book says "34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000." So we'll be allocated 1200 seats.
Bournemouth on 13:53 - Mar 27 with 1889 viewsJackFish

Bournemouth on 10:23 - Mar 27 by Dewi1jack

I seem to remember us winning.
3 or 4- 1.

But then I'm getting old and the memory is getting selective, using rose tinted glasses about the old days.
You could well be right. Sure it was L1 the last time we played them

Last time we were there we won 4-1 with Feeney scoring a couple, the 2-2 draw with the Tatey screamer in the last few minutes was the season before just after Martinez had taken over.
Bournemouth on 15:59 - Mar 27 with 1836 viewsStarsky

I remember us losing 2-1 at Bournemouth a few years back... Which brought about a very famous thread from Rockinjack.

It's just the internet, init.

Bournemouth on 16:51 - Mar 27 with 1786 viewsSgorioFruit

Would be great for Shaun Macdonald. I bet he never thought he would be in the premier league with a team that isnt Swansea.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024