Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package 17:17 - Mar 26 with 11328 viewsDarran

F*cking disgusting.
His mother goes down the Liberty at the start of the season and explains the situation with the wheelchair and says she wants the Hull game so her parents can come along.
The club rightly so say they'll have to ok it with the groundsman for him to go out and back to the centre circle.
The groundsman says it's no problem at all there's no way (because he knows who the kid is) the pitch will suffer any damage.
The club take the £500 and today ten days before the game phone the mother up and say he can no longer go on the pitch for the usual photos.
Not only that whilst all the other mascots are in the centre circle he'll have to stay by the tunnel area.

Like I said f*cking disgusting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:22 - Mar 26 with 4044 viewslondonlisa2001

Don't get me started on the mascots thing again.

Can someone from the trust look into this though? If it is true and there are no other reasons being given it is an absolute disgrace.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:23 - Mar 26 with 4041 viewsOldjack

Dear me ,i'm sure the club could go the extra mile and put down a few boards for his chair to be wheeled out , or carry him out
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 17:26]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:32 - Mar 26 with 4014 viewslondonlisa2001

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:23 - Mar 26 by Oldjack

Dear me ,i'm sure the club could go the extra mile and put down a few boards for his chair to be wheeled out , or carry him out
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 17:26]

we don't need boards - we allow 16 huge blokes to scrum down on that pitch every couple of weeks for God's sake.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:35 - Mar 26 with 4003 viewsDarran

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:32 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

we don't need boards - we allow 16 huge blokes to scrum down on that pitch every couple of weeks for God's sake.

And women in high heels every game too and that poxy Barclays sign.
Anyway I know the wheelchair and it will be fine.

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:35 - Mar 26 with 4003 viewsWhiterockin

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:32 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

Make that 15 or 30
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:38 - Mar 26 with 3989 viewslondonlisa2001

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:35 - Mar 26 by Whiterockin

Make that 15 or 30

um - I know I'm a girl and all that, but aren't there 16 in a scrum (8 on each side) ?

:-)
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:40 - Mar 26 with 3979 viewsOldjack

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:35 - Mar 26 by Darran

And women in high heels every game too and that poxy Barclays sign.
Anyway I know the wheelchair and it will be fine.

So i presume they said it would damage the pitch

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:47 - Mar 26 with 3947 viewsDarran

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:40 - Mar 26 by Oldjack

So i presume they said it would damage the pitch

Yep.

Login to get fewer ads

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:48 - Mar 26 with 3937 viewstomdickharry

Wonder if Jenkins knows about this disgraceful decision,hope Mr Sumbler and co are on the case.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:53 - Mar 26 with 3926 viewsDewi1jack

Are the commercial department refunding some of the money then?
Or are they being their normal selves?

There's ways and means around ""Pitch damage(really?? Seriously ????????)" As someone stated, just put down boards or pop round halfords and get those snow mat thingies, the ones they advertise and sell to tw@s who can't drive in the mild winters with a hint of snow that Britain get

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:57 - Mar 26 with 3912 viewssplJack

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:53 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

There's ways and means around ""Pitch damage(really?? Seriously ????????)" As someone stated, just put down boards or pop round halfords and get those snow mat thingies, the ones they advertise and sell to tw@s who can't drive in the mild winters with a hint of snow that Britain get

The commercial department appears to be an absolute shambles.

Run by the fans for the fans...

Hope this gets sorted and the lad is out in the centre circle at ko.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:58 - Mar 26 with 3907 viewssully49

Absolutely disgusting, in this day and age there has to be something that could be done, after all, they've had enough notice.
If they say that it would potentially damage the pitch why then can't they take the standard pictures from the dig out area instead of the centre circle, I'm sure that the rules will allow that? I appreciate that he wouldn' be able to do what the other mascot could and go into the players area, althougth I would hazard a guess that he couldn't have done that anyway. Let common sence prevail.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:14 - Mar 26 with 3846 viewsFlashberryjack

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:57 - Mar 26 by splJack

The commercial department appears to be an absolute shambles.

Run by the fans for the fans...

Hope this gets sorted and the lad is out in the centre circle at ko.

Comical department........get it right mun

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:17 - Mar 26 with 3832 viewsOldjack

Carry him out ,job done ,now what's hard about that

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 3812 viewsSgorioFruit

Fcking disgusting. Get this thread publisized somehow somewhere. Everyone get involved.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 3811 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A bit of publicity is what's needed here.

The Evening Post reporters read this forum I understand?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:23 - Mar 26 with 3806 viewsmonmouth

Nope, let him go out in his wheelchair. I've heard some daft things.... this just has to be some moron jobsworth. I don't tw@t but someone needs to tw@t Leigh Dineen. he's quick enough to spew out on tw@tter so I'm sure he'll sort this in seconds.

Edit - This was a reply to the carry him out idea.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 18:39]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:27 - Mar 26 with 3786 viewsSgorioFruit

Im not on twitter, can someone twit, can someone please twet or whatever on the swans twitter page ? Get it sorted

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:33 - Mar 26 with 3760 viewsoldcob

Suddenly I'm a little less proud of our club than I was.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:36 - Mar 26 with 3744 viewspencoedjack

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 17:53 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

IMO the commercial department should refund all the money apologise to the family & make sure he has the best day ever.

Makes me ashamed.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:42 - Mar 26 with 3713 viewsSwansNZ

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:23 - Mar 26 by monmouth

Nope, let him go out in his wheelchair. I've heard some daft things.... this just has to be some moron jobsworth. I don't tw@t but someone needs to tw@t Leigh Dineen. he's quick enough to spew out on tw@tter so I'm sure he'll sort this in seconds.

Edit - This was a reply to the carry him out idea.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 18:39]

Isn’t he in charge on the commercial dept?
Forever fecking things up.
Shameful

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:43 - Mar 26 with 3705 viewsmonmouth

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:42 - Mar 26 by SwansNZ

Isn’t he in charge on the commercial dept?
Forever fecking things up.
Shameful

Aye that's why he's got to sort it out. Pronto.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:48 - Mar 26 with 3685 viewsdgt73

I hope this can be resolved and the young lad has a great day.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 18:57 - Mar 26 with 3642 views3swan

Darran have the family contacted

Disability Officer
Ian James
ianjames@swanseacityfc.co.uk

and give the details? and the reason why the club have said no.

This stinks.
12 year old wheelchair bound lad refused full mascot package on 19:03 - Mar 26 with 3599 viewsKilkennyjack

Come on swans this ain't right at all. Please do the right thing here. Our club is for everyone.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024