Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm 19:59 - Mar 26 with 7398 viewsmarchamjack

looking forward to this later

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:01 - Mar 26 with 2528 viewsThe_Bounder

Go on Dai Cam!

This will be Coco Miliband's downfall..mark my words!

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:05 - Mar 26 with 2521 viewsexiledclaseboy

Self confessed Tory Paxman doing the interviews and the very definition of vacuous Kay Burley working the audience plebs. I'm not hopeful.

Poll: Tory leader

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:11 - Mar 26 with 2507 viewsWitneyjack

Does anybody genuinely believe people will vote based on these 'debates'? I'm afraid it's the written and visual media who get excited about it!
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:13 - Mar 26 with 2500 viewsmonmouth

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:05 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

Self confessed Tory Paxman doing the interviews and the very definition of vacuous Kay Burley working the audience plebs. I'm not hopeful.

It's car crash stuff. I find it all pretty difficult to watch. Just a load of slimy squirmy obfuscation as always. Like shooting fish in a barrel for Paxo; even though I hate Cammy with a passion, I find the whole thing a bit distasteful.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:16 - Mar 26 with 2496 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:13 - Mar 26 by monmouth

It's car crash stuff. I find it all pretty difficult to watch. Just a load of slimy squirmy obfuscation as always. Like shooting fish in a barrel for Paxo; even though I hate Cammy with a passion, I find the whole thing a bit distasteful.

Might have been worthwhile if it was a head to head but cameron sh*t out of that.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:24 - Mar 26 with 2478 viewsmarchamjack

What's up with Kay Burleys eyes?...very distracting...not in a good way

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:25 - Mar 26 with 2477 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:11 - Mar 26 by Witneyjack

Does anybody genuinely believe people will vote based on these 'debates'? I'm afraid it's the written and visual media who get excited about it!

They were very popular last time round and started "Cleggmania" which saw the LibDem vote increase to 24%.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:33 - Mar 26 with 2451 viewsexiledclaseboy

More Paxman, less plebs.

Login to get fewer ads

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:36 - Mar 26 with 2436 viewsmonmouth

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:33 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

More Paxman, less plebs.

Just said the same to my missus. Why doesn't that disabled woman just ask him how many disabled people does he have in his cabinet, given his criticism of 'bad' employers.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:37 - Mar 26 with 2432 viewsacejack3065

Paxo is winning at the minute.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:41 - Mar 26 with 2415 viewsexiledclaseboy

The campaign hasn't officially started and we've had our first Ivan invocation. Do a five bar gate counting how many times he does it between now and 7 May.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:52 - Mar 26 with 2393 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:41 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

The campaign hasn't officially started and we've had our first Ivan invocation. Do a five bar gate counting how many times he does it between now and 7 May.

I just look at my feet when he does it. Can't bring myself to stick the boot into him when he mentions his son for political purposes.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:54 - Mar 26 with 2386 viewsexiledclaseboy

The only thing Burley asked Cameron is whether he's ever eaten three shredded wheat. She's cross examining Miliband. Four times she's interrupted him.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:55 - Mar 26 with 2384 viewsmarchamjack

Shut the fck up Burley is it. You've licked Cameron's rs, let Ed make his points

(although still wish David Milliband was in his place)

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:58 - Mar 26 with 2377 viewsmonmouth

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:54 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

The only thing Burley asked Cameron is whether he's ever eaten three shredded wheat. She's cross examining Miliband. Four times she's interrupted him.

She'll close him as red Ed the two kitchen bacon sandwich immigrant loving Britain ruining disaster.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:02 - Mar 26 with 2366 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:52 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

I just look at my feet when he does it. Can't bring myself to stick the boot into him when he mentions his son for political purposes.

Good grief... yes, political purposes. Answering a question he's magically expected to avoid the elephant in the room. No doubt some would then criticise him for not mentioning his child.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:03 - Mar 26 with 2360 viewsmonmouth

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:02 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

Good grief... yes, political purposes. Answering a question he's magically expected to avoid the elephant in the room. No doubt some would then criticise him for not mentioning his child.

Fair play I genuinely laughed at that

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:05 - Mar 26 with 2352 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 21:55 - Mar 26 by marchamjack

Shut the fck up Burley is it. You've licked Cameron's rs, let Ed make his points

(although still wish David Milliband was in his place)

Ed has points? Only if McCluskey tells him what his points are.

Agree about David. He'd worry me more with regards to Labour winning.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:08 - Mar 26 with 2334 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:03 - Mar 26 by monmouth

Fair play I genuinely laughed at that

So what's he supposed to say?

My youngest has special needs. I know full well that for Cameron to have gone through what he has, having had a child die before you is the worst thing you can ever experience it must be annoying for him to have people whining he wants to destroy the NHS. Especially given he's always praised the care and support his son received. It's clear it's a topic he cares about.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:09 - Mar 26 with 2332 viewsacejack3065

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:02 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

He mentioned his dead son in a political debate.

Burley has ruined this... Whatever this is.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:13 - Mar 26 with 2320 viewsblueytheblue

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:09 - Mar 26 by acejack3065

He mentioned his dead son in a political debate.

Burley has ruined this... Whatever this is.

Debate? Hmm. He was asked a question, he referred to his son as it's on a topic related to his son which he care about. Something that s***s on the "he wants to destroy NHS" argument some make. People complain politicians are out of touch yet complain when he mentioned something that indicates the opposite.

Amazingly nobody commented on this Labour poster...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/03/24/labour-accused-of-using-x-ray-of-chil

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 2312 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:08 - Mar 26 by blueytheblue

So what's he supposed to say?

My youngest has special needs. I know full well that for Cameron to have gone through what he has, having had a child die before you is the worst thing you can ever experience it must be annoying for him to have people whining he wants to destroy the NHS. Especially given he's always praised the care and support his son received. It's clear it's a topic he cares about.

He does it every time as a tool to convince us all how much he loves the NHS and he's done it for years.

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:15 - Mar 26 with 2306 viewsWitneyjack

Miliband is going to start crying in a minute. Paxman is making him look a bit silly. It's clear why he chose this part of the show to be last. My God, I fear for the future of this country with the two choices we are faced with.
Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:15 - Mar 26 with 2302 viewsThe_Bounder

Oh dear Coco, not very good at this are you?

Bullshitter!

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Paxman with Cameron and Milliband Sky News 9pm on 22:16 - Mar 26 with 2302 viewsPacemaker

Millibands performance is looking more and more desperate in Paxo grilling.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024