Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? 18:18 - Mar 27 with 6974 viewsDanielswan

Who surprised you in a bad or good way? and why?

I have followed Swansea only a year before Laudrup stepped in, so not much history here. I have to say that Michu comes first, I never ever expected him to just start banging them in when he was signed.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 19:34 - Mar 28 with 1027 viewsunion_jack

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 19:09 - Mar 28 by Bloodyhills

True enough, he was amazing the first season.

Febian Brandy. Though to be fair he usually appeared on the pitch 30 secs before the final whistle.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 23:07 - Mar 28 with 986 viewsKilkennyjack

Interesting topic - good - leon knight, vorm, and joey. Bad - craig beattie, amankwah, and lopez.

Beware of the Risen People

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 23:07 - Mar 28 with 985 viewsProfessor

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 10:51 - Mar 28 by ScoobyWho

Stewart Phillips wins.

Absolutely worst player (including Aiden Newhouse) ever to wear the shirt. Nice tan though
The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 00:21 - Mar 29 with 973 viewsEdmundo

Jack Cork...well I never thought he could do what he does 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 19:30 - Mar 29 with 922 viewsAmpadu

The most surprising (performance wise) signing ever? on 10:34 - Mar 28 by Lohengrin

Matthew Rush. I know he was only a loan signing but I honestly thought he'd go on to be a top international.

Matthew Rush, loaned from
West Ham I remember? Yeah, he was quality. It was the same season that my namesake, Mr Ampadu arrived too.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024