Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City or Swansea City 11:56 - Mar 28 with 9823 viewsSwanzay

Just which is Wales' biggest football club? We present the opposing arguments after new study claims to settle debate

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-swansea-c
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 22:55 - Mar 28 with 2102 viewsKilkennyjack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 22:00 - Mar 28 by morningstar

Where have you been for the last year?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2970822/Cardiff-City-announce-

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 22:01]

I stand corrected - unbelievable Jeff. !

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 14:38 - Mar 30 with 1943 viewslondonlisa2001

If the Evening Post had any way about them at all they would produce a back page as follows:

We understand that some Welsh newspapers have been finding it difficult to decide whether Swansea City or Cardiff City are Wales' biggest football club.

Then print the top half of the Premier League Table and the Bottom half of the Championship table with the caption 'We thought this may help"

Job done.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 14:40 - Mar 30 with 1942 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 22:00 - Mar 28 by morningstar

Where have you been for the last year?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2970822/Cardiff-City-announce-

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 22:01]

KilkennyJacks working out was frightening enough.
Take the figure up to £174 million and there are probably small countries in the World not having that as a GDP, let alone debt.
And they still think the Malaysian Jack is going to convert debt to equity
Just shows how deep their heads are buried in the sand and how high they're holding their asses up for a good shagging.
Deluded just deluded

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 1938 viewsMillie

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 14:38 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

If the Evening Post had any way about them at all they would produce a back page as follows:

We understand that some Welsh newspapers have been finding it difficult to decide whether Swansea City or Cardiff City are Wales' biggest football club.

Then print the top half of the Premier League Table and the Bottom half of the Championship table with the caption 'We thought this may help"

Job done.

I'm told Gareth Vincent reads this board, get to it Gar
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:32 - Mar 30 with 1897 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 14:48 - Mar 30 by Millie

I'm told Gareth Vincent reads this board, get to it Gar

Just in case he does, then a couple of figures for Net Surplus vs Net debt and comparative gross annual income might also be helpful for the poor deluded gnomes. Oh and of course, just to ice the cake, season ticket sales to date.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 1889 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:32 - Mar 30 by monmouth

Just in case he does, then a couple of figures for Net Surplus vs Net debt and comparative gross annual income might also be helpful for the poor deluded gnomes. Oh and of course, just to ice the cake, season ticket sales to date.

Such a shame. We are witnessing the decline of a football powerhouse.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156646

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 1886 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:43 - Mar 30 by longlostjack

Such a shame. We are witnessing the decline of a football powerhouse.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156646

Just clicked over to that to have a look and did you read the bit that they have sold 8 season tickets for that stand?

Wish they'd kept it open - to be fair that would have been hilarious to see.

I also enjoyed the 'football powerhouse' comment though in the WM - the bit they left out was 'steam' - it should have been 'football steam-powerhouse' since that was pretty much the only power available when Cardiff were last a force.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:04 - Mar 30 with 1869 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 16:48 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Just clicked over to that to have a look and did you read the bit that they have sold 8 season tickets for that stand?

Wish they'd kept it open - to be fair that would have been hilarious to see.

I also enjoyed the 'football powerhouse' comment though in the WM - the bit they left out was 'steam' - it should have been 'football steam-powerhouse' since that was pretty much the only power available when Cardiff were last a force.

8 season tickets ????? I'm sure that's a lucky number somewhere in the world.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:07 - Mar 30 with 1866 viewsDewi1jack

Since 1964 ( when I was born, a good year. Brilliant for wine as well!).
Carduff have had 1 season at the top table (spending close on £100 million to achieve this feat and fail miserably!!)
We've had 5 seasons at the top table in the same period. The sixth is to come next year.
Think that shows where the balance of footballing power lies in Wales.
Only seen Carduff winning the cup in Black and White. Seen us in colour (albeit black and white with a bit of gold!!!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:12 - Mar 30 with 1855 viewsOldjack

Says it all really http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-cardiff-city-st

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:15 - Mar 30 with 1855 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:07 - Mar 30 by Dewi1jack

Carduff have had 1 season at the top table (spending close on £100 million to achieve this feat and fail miserably!!)
We've had 5 seasons at the top table in the same period. The sixth is to come next year.
Only seen Carduff winning the cup in Black and White. Seen us in colour (albeit black and white with a bit of gold!!!)

6 with 7th to come, but hell yeah, they're obviously bigger. 8 tickets in their new stand huh? Lucky they have all that capacity for all those non existent punters then.

I was actually in Cardiff on Saturday, saw one person wearing anything football related; a scarf.

Arsenal, it proclaimed.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:23 - Mar 30 with 1843 viewslifelong

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:15 - Mar 30 by monmouth

6 with 7th to come, but hell yeah, they're obviously bigger. 8 tickets in their new stand huh? Lucky they have all that capacity for all those non existent punters then.

I was actually in Cardiff on Saturday, saw one person wearing anything football related; a scarf.

Arsenal, it proclaimed.

It's just a load of drivel from the Western Fail, can you imagine the crap we would have to put up with if they were in our position and us in theirs.

It's hurting them and long may it last.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:32 - Mar 30 with 1830 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:23 - Mar 30 by lifelong

It's just a load of drivel from the Western Fail, can you imagine the crap we would have to put up with if they were in our position and us in theirs.

It's hurting them and long may it last.

but don't you realise how much celebration goes on in the Bernabeu each year when the anniversary of their miraculous 2nd leg turn around against the mighty power house Cardiff City comes round? They don't care about Champions' League trophies, or winning the league - it all takes second place to the greatest result in their history...

I wonder if ANY of their supporters knows that they once lost a first leg to Cardiff but beat them in the second?
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:05 - Mar 30 with 1798 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:07 - Mar 30 by Dewi1jack

You might want to have another look at your sums.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:11 - Mar 30 with 1791 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:05 - Mar 30 by ItchySphincter

You might want to have another look at your sums.

Which bit of the sums?

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:38 - Mar 30 with 1773 viewssherpajacob

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:11 - Mar 30 by Dewi1jack

Which bit of the sums?

This is our 6th top flight season.
2 in old first division ( though many have wiped the 2nd relegation season from the memory banks)

Cardiff fans banging on about beating real Madrid would be like us banging on about the time in early 90's when we held Liverpool in the fa cup 3rd round as an all time highlight

Best not to mention the 2nd leg / replay.
If that's a highlight

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:43 - Mar 30 with 1764 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:32 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

but don't you realise how much celebration goes on in the Bernabeu each year when the anniversary of their miraculous 2nd leg turn around against the mighty power house Cardiff City comes round? They don't care about Champions' League trophies, or winning the league - it all takes second place to the greatest result in their history...

I wonder if ANY of their supporters knows that they once lost a first leg to Cardiff but beat them in the second?

None of their supporters will even remember they had fallen so far that they were in the cup winners cup, never mind which bunch of utter no marks that they knocked out.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:54 - Mar 30 with 1755 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:32 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Haven't you got any ironing to Lisa? Only joking.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 19:07 - Mar 30 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:54 - Mar 30 by ScoobyDoo

Haven't you got any ironing to Lisa? Only joking.

I have as it happens - I need to press my pile of 'We are Premier League' tea towels ;-)
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 20:53 - Mar 30 with 1666 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 19:07 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

I have as it happens - I need to press my pile of 'We are Premier League' tea towels ;-)

Ooooh that's low very low. Tea towels might be apt for you? Only joking again Lis.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 21:09 - Mar 30 with 1652 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 18:38 - Mar 30 by sherpajacob

This is our 6th top flight season.
2 in old first division ( though many have wiped the 2nd relegation season from the memory banks)

Cardiff fans banging on about beating real Madrid would be like us banging on about the time in early 90's when we held Liverpool in the fa cup 3rd round as an all time highlight

Best not to mention the 2nd leg / replay.
If that's a highlight

My bad

Although with maths like that, maybe I can explain the debt to equity that Uncle Vinny wants to do.
Make a better job than Ankles or Anus anyway

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 23:13 - Mar 30 with 1575 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 21:09 - Mar 30 by Dewi1jack

My bad

Although with maths like that, maybe I can explain the debt to equity that Uncle Vinny wants to do.
Make a better job than Ankles or Anus anyway

Beating Madrid in 1970 ish and an fa cup in 1927.

Ok, big club 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 07:39 - Mar 31 with 1532 viewsjack247

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 23:13 - Mar 30 by ScoobyWho

Ok, big club 👍

1971 wasn't that long ago mun!

Let's be perfectly honest here. Winning the FA Cup in 1927 and beating Real Madrid 44 years ago is far, far more relevant than winning the league cup 2 years ago, beating Valencia away (in a one legged tie) the year after and doing a league double over Man Utd the season after that.

We need to take our black and white tinted specs off.
Cardiff City or Swansea City on 09:29 - Mar 31 with 1505 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 23:13 - Mar 30 by ScoobyWho

Ok, big club 👍

But Real were in the final of the CWC that year so, if they beat them, Crudders must have won it right? No? Oh that's right, they didn't. They were just ahead at half time. I see.

Fair play though that's more than they managed in just about any of their premier league games when they came for us.

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 13:38 - Mar 31 with 1437 viewsMattG

Cardiff City or Swansea City on 17:04 - Mar 30 by longlostjack

8 season tickets ????? I'm sure that's a lucky number somewhere in the world.

Surprised more didn't fancy sitting up there - you'd certainly get a decent close-up view of the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024