Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale's free kicks 18:46 - Mar 28 with 1256 viewsSwanzay

He seems to be the only player to my knowledge that 'T's himself up akin to a rugby player for free kicks, anyone other football player do a similar pre kick routine?
Bale's free kicks on 18:59 - Mar 28 with 1219 viewsHighjack

Surprised he can remember how to take a free kick as nobody is allowed to take one at real madrid apart from ronaldo, unless of course it's too far out, then you have to pass to ronaldo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bale's free kicks on 19:04 - Mar 28 with 1201 viewsBloodyhills

Bale's free kicks on 18:59 - Mar 28 by Highjack

Surprised he can remember how to take a free kick as nobody is allowed to take one at real madrid apart from ronaldo, unless of course it's too far out, then you have to pass to ronaldo.

Ronaldo does seem to be a bit of a dick and what a 'winker'.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bale's free kicks on 19:51 - Mar 28 with 1096 viewsSweyns_Eye

Bale's free kicks on 19:04 - Mar 28 by Bloodyhills

Ronaldo does seem to be a bit of a dick and what a 'winker'.

He has a museum to himself. Says it all. How will his ego cope when he declines due to age?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Bale's free kicks on 20:00 - Mar 28 with 1066 viewsBloodyhills

Bale's free kicks on 19:51 - Mar 28 by Sweyns_Eye

He has a museum to himself. Says it all. How will his ego cope when he declines due to age?

He might well struggle psychologically as he gets older and is no longer football gold. I suppose he can afford a good shrink though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bale's free kicks on 21:02 - Mar 28 with 966 viewsNogginthenog

Bale's free kicks on 20:00 - Mar 28 by Bloodyhills

He might well struggle psychologically as he gets older and is no longer football gold. I suppose he can afford a good shrink though.

And a good drink.
Bale's free kicks on 21:59 - Mar 28 with 854 viewsKilkennyjack

I reckon gareth's pride at being welsh will inevitably mean that he will want to play for wales only premier league club at some future point .....😄

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024