Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on then you english loving Wales haters 22:06 - Mar 28 with 1433 viewsQuakerJack

You know who you are... Crow now 'en?!?!

Congratulations to Coleman and his team... Great win... Rambo and Bale, world class... #togetherstronger

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 22:37 - Mar 28 with 1381 viewsdgt73

Someone's drunk.............

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 22:57 - Mar 28 with 1337 viewsKilkennyjack

And super Joey was super !

Beware of the Risen People

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 23:00 - Mar 28 with 1330 viewsTNT

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 22:37 - Mar 28 by dgt73

Accurate use of ellipsis though.

Take note DGT.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 00:12 - Mar 29 with 1245 viewsQuakerJack

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 22:37 - Mar 28 by dgt73

There it is.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 00:20 - Mar 29 with 1233 viewsEdmundo

Where's Scooby and the his Soul Crew...i'm sure they'll be along shortly!

Feckin Coleman shite, Wales shite and anything to do with Swansea shite.....they'll be at the Wales game. Mainly cos Cardiff are shyte, so not much else to do..really! 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 00:36 - Mar 29 with 1218 viewsswanduck

I'm English couldn't give a flying fk how England or Wales or any other country does inn internationals. I know my father was really pleased Wales won so I am happy for him that they won.
Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 02:02 - Mar 29 with 1202 viewsScoobyWho

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 00:20 - Mar 29 by Edmundo

Where's Scooby and the his Soul Crew...i'm sure they'll be along shortly!

Feckin Coleman shite, Wales shite and anything to do with Swansea shite.....they'll be at the Wales game. Mainly cos Cardiff are shyte, so not much else to do..really! 😂

He will need a little while to summon up an apt response, using the words 'beaut' 'son' and hark back to time when all the fat soul crew had hair and an incredible imagination for children's fiction.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Come on then you english loving Wales haters on 22:24 - Mar 29 with 875 viewsImAlrightJack

"wazzzaaa!!!"

God, it makes me want to puke. Support the boyos you England lovers and stop this "they're the UK representatives" claptrap. As far as England fans are concerned, there's no such thing as the UK; we should think the same way. Scotland only said no because they are afraid to take the risk, although San Marino is on it's own with no help from Italy and thrives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024