Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 23:44 - Mar 28 with 12914 viewsJethroJack

Come on the FAW, shift the game to the Millenium Stadium & charge £10 a ticket
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:28 - Mar 30 with 2505 viewsdemonk

cant shift it anyway cos there a big concert at millenium the week before the belgium game and they wouldnt be able to get it ready in time so they say
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:37 - Mar 30 with 2491 viewsmatt_the_jack

Wales will not move to the Mill Stad and rightly so.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-not-move-euro-20

As I said earlier. Plenty of tickets left. if you know a Wales member ask them to get one for you now this minute - no excuses if you really want to go. The Mill Stad, with the exception of the Italy home game, is a souless stadium for the football and too big for Wales.

I can't wait for the scramble of tickets, should Wales make it to France. Yes it is human nature to follow a team that's doing well, but you shouldn't moan if you can't go when you want to jump on the bandwagon.

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:41 - Mar 30 with 2486 viewsDarran

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:28 - Mar 30 by demonk

cant shift it anyway cos there a big concert at millenium the week before the belgium game and they wouldnt be able to get it ready in time so they say

What concert?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:41 - Mar 30 with 2486 viewslondonlisa2001

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:37 - Mar 30 by matt_the_jack

Wales will not move to the Mill Stad and rightly so.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-not-move-euro-20

As I said earlier. Plenty of tickets left. if you know a Wales member ask them to get one for you now this minute - no excuses if you really want to go. The Mill Stad, with the exception of the Italy home game, is a souless stadium for the football and too big for Wales.

I can't wait for the scramble of tickets, should Wales make it to France. Yes it is human nature to follow a team that's doing well, but you shouldn't moan if you can't go when you want to jump on the bandwagon.

The atmosphere in the MS for football is terrible (those stupid horns) and the pitch is awful too.

Be good when the Liberty gets extended (surely one day) and they should share out matches (they won't but they should).

Anyway - at least those nice red seats in the new stand will get a bit of use ...
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:47 - Mar 30 with 2470 viewsmatt_the_jack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:41 - Mar 30 by Darran

What concert?

One Direction, I thought you'd know Darran. Heard you were gutted about Zayn leaving.

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:47 - Mar 30 with 2466 viewslondonlisa2001

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 17:47 - Mar 30 by matt_the_jack

One Direction, I thought you'd know Darran. Heard you were gutted about Zayn leaving.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 18:12 - Mar 30 with 2440 viewsperchrockjack

Just a shame our stadium hadn't been extended and these games brought to us.

It's about time we shouted a bit more and made ourselves the centre for Welsh andcwales football.

We ve lost rugby as an international venue and cricket now virtually a novelty.

Stinks and shames us.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 18:22 - Mar 30 with 2423 viewslondonlisa2001

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 18:12 - Mar 30 by perchrockjack

Just a shame our stadium hadn't been extended and these games brought to us.

It's about time we shouted a bit more and made ourselves the centre for Welsh andcwales football.

We ve lost rugby as an international venue and cricket now virtually a novelty.

Stinks and shames us.

It doesn't shame us, it shames the people that make the decisions.

The matches that have been at the Liberty have been better supported than the similar level games in Cardiff.

Similarly with the cricket - there was always better support for Glamorgan in Swansea than in Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 19:19 - Mar 30 with 2378 viewsGlyn1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32122513

Wales will not switch any of their remaining Euro 2016 qualifying home matches to the Millennium Stadium.

Saturday's 3-0 win over Israel saw Wales move to the top of Group B, and led to a surge in interest.

However, Chris Coleman's team are keen to remain at the 33,000-seat Cardiff City Stadium and not switch to the 74,000-capacity rugby stadium.

"You won't get a better atmosphere anywhere," said Coleman after Gareth Bale scored twice in the win in Israel.

"When that [Cardiff City] stadium is full with a partisan Welsh crowd there it's absolutely amazing. We've been striving towards it. Now we've got it let's build on it."

Wales are home to Belgium on 12 June, and also play Israel (6 September) and Andorra (13 October) in Cardiff.

It is already too late to switch the match with Belgium because the venue cannot be changed within 120 days of the scheduled date.

Another issue is that the matches in September and October would clash with the Rugby Union World Cup, with France facing Ireland in Cardiff two days before Chris Coleman's team play Andorra.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 19:35 - Mar 30 with 2351 viewsturkontour

Move the game - my arse!!!
Fec the plastics
We've paid our money up front for Tournament Tickets and you then read crap about 'moving games' Lol
Roll on June 12th
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 20:05 - Mar 30 with 2326 viewsLeonisGod

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 18:22 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

It doesn't shame us, it shames the people that make the decisions.

The matches that have been at the Liberty have been better supported than the similar level games in Cardiff.

Similarly with the cricket - there was always better support for Glamorgan in Swansea than in Cardiff.

I'd say it shames the people of Wales who couldn't be bothered to support Wales when they played at the MS (myself included ). Presumably, if they'd have got good attendances then the games wouldn't have been moved in the first place.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 20:46 - Mar 30 with 2290 viewsItchySphincter

It doesn't help that Wales are more often than not sh!te. I've been unfortunate enough to witness my fair share of Wales Ints at the CCS along with three or four thousand others and I can honestly say that if I wasn't making a living out of it I'd rather stick pins in my balls. Anyway, looking forward to the Euros, I'll be there Wales or no Wales.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 00:35 - Mar 31 with 2199 viewsepaul

Im going to this one, although if honest its club first for me, although of course I want my country to do well

Last time watch Wales play was that infamous Iceland game at the Vetch, scoring from a corner, floodlight failure, scum in the NB or was it v the sweaties with Walsh scoring a brace, mental day that, cant remember which game came first

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 00:47 - Mar 31 with 2196 viewslondonlisa2001

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 00:35 - Mar 31 by epaul

Im going to this one, although if honest its club first for me, although of course I want my country to do well

Last time watch Wales play was that infamous Iceland game at the Vetch, scoring from a corner, floodlight failure, scum in the NB or was it v the sweaties with Walsh scoring a brace, mental day that, cant remember which game came first

Scotland match was earlier I think Paul - that was the Home Internationals wasn't it where Walsh scored twice at the Vetch. Hadn't we just gone up then? The Iceland match we were already flying high in the 1st Division so must have been a few months afterwards. I'll never forget that game. Gutting.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 01:04 - Mar 31 with 2186 viewsairedale

I reckon that, with my objective head on, Cardiff is a better location than us for Internationals.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 13:47]
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 04:50 - Mar 31 with 2155 viewsjack247

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 01:04 - Mar 31 by airedale

I reckon that, with my objective head on, Cardiff is a better location than us for Internationals.

It is by far.

Bigger population close by, better transport links (to the city centre, I get the ccs is a bit one way in, one way out) by car and more central.

I know some countries move their internationals around different league grounds, but most have a national stadium. Wales tried using the MS and got nowhere near filling it bar that brief run under Hughes, so they moved to a smaller local alternative. Can't really argue with that.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 2078 viewsJBT95

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 01:04 - Mar 31 by airedale

Course it is.

Bigger population around Cardiff, better road and rail links, better south/north links, that's even before factoring in the CCS holding not far off double the Liberty's capacity.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 12:39 - Mar 31 with 2055 viewsUxbridge

I do hope these pious Welsh fans in this topic aren't the same ones that try and get more people to attend when things aren't going so well. Because they'd look awfully hypocritical if they did that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:03 - Mar 31 with 2028 viewsepaul

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 00:47 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

Scotland match was earlier I think Paul - that was the Home Internationals wasn't it where Walsh scored twice at the Vetch. Hadn't we just gone up then? The Iceland match we were already flying high in the 1st Division so must have been a few months afterwards. I'll never forget that game. Gutting.

Yeah think it was Lisa, I was in last year of school so that was 83 for the Iceland game, kids for a quid it was, the scottish game was mental, NB full of jocks looking on in amazment as jacks and scum were scrapping

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:42 - Mar 31 with 1998 viewsperchrockjack

Suppose the anfield debacle in 77 pretty shameful.like how so many jocks got tickets to outnumber Welsh.

Pitiful terrible penalty and joecjordan still one I want to Kick in the teth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:50 - Mar 31 with 1988 viewsairedale

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:42 - Mar 31 by perchrockjack

Suppose the anfield debacle in 77 pretty shameful.like how so many jocks got tickets to outnumber Welsh.

Joe was the original Diego.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:50 - Mar 31 with 1987 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:42 - Mar 31 by perchrockjack

What teeth?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 15:58 - Mar 31 with 1925 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 11:49 - Mar 31 by JBT95

Course it is.

Bigger population around Cardiff, better road and rail links, better south/north links, that's even before factoring in the CCS holding not far off double the Liberty's capacity.

It would be great if there were more late trains organised for these midweek evening games. People could have a drink and enjoy themselves then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:05 - Mar 31 with 1921 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 15:58 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be great if there were more late trains organised for these midweek evening games. People could have a drink and enjoy themselves then.

We do a bus to Wales games so ok to have a drink. Or two!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 1914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:05 - Mar 31 by builthjack

We do a bus to Wales games so ok to have a drink. Or two!

Good initiative! From Builth itself?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024