Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny old game 16:37 - Mar 29 with 1378 viewscentrestandswan

Just looking back to July 2010 at the start of the season and we lost 2 0 to Hereford in a friendly match. What followed goes down in Swans' history, look where we are now and where Hereford ended up. Funny old game.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Funny old game on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 1296 viewsTreforys_Jack

I went to that, we were shocking. They had a cple of Africans on trial, looked pretty decent.
Funny old game on 12:20 - Mar 30 with 1180 viewsPegojack

I went to that too, and unsurprisingly took a bit of stick from my Hereford supporting mates at the time.

For anyone interested, Hereford United was wound up, a neccessary result to get rid of the criminal parasites that had latched on to it, rather like Petty did with us all those years ago.

it is now being reformed as a phoenix club owned and run by the supporters trust and a consortium of local businessmen (sounds familiar?). They have negotiated a new lease on Edgar Street with the council and are currently negotiating with the football authorities about which league they start back in, which will possibly be the one below the one they dropped out of.
Funny old game on 14:19 - Mar 30 with 1121 viewsDewi1jack

Funny old game on 12:20 - Mar 30 by Pegojack

I went to that too, and unsurprisingly took a bit of stick from my Hereford supporting mates at the time.

For anyone interested, Hereford United was wound up, a neccessary result to get rid of the criminal parasites that had latched on to it, rather like Petty did with us all those years ago.

it is now being reformed as a phoenix club owned and run by the supporters trust and a consortium of local businessmen (sounds familiar?). They have negotiated a new lease on Edgar Street with the council and are currently negotiating with the football authorities about which league they start back in, which will possibly be the one below the one they dropped out of.

Glad they're starting on the way back.
And got rid of the knobber that took over for a £1 or 2
Can see me making a few games next season (when not watching our boys.) Only a quick train ride down from Leominster or about 15mins in the car.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Funny old game on 15:19 - Mar 31 with 966 viewsbuilthjack

Funny old game on 14:19 - Mar 30 by Dewi1jack

Glad they're starting on the way back.
And got rid of the knobber that took over for a £1 or 2
Can see me making a few games next season (when not watching our boys.) Only a quick train ride down from Leominster or about 15mins in the car.

I will get to see them a few times next season too. Glad the fans got their way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Funny old game on 18:29 - Mar 31 with 889 viewsRogueTrooper

I will pop in too, they have been royally fecked over by the previous owners

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024