Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the jury still out 14:45 - Mar 30 with 2862 viewsMillie

on Jack Cork and do you think Southampton are gutted they didn't try harder to keep him?

Must say, he's fitted in lovely
Is the jury still out on 14:49 - Mar 30 with 2849 viewsOldjack

A lot of saints fans were gutted to see him go ,this has been proved right ,we got ourselves a little gem here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is the jury still out on 14:55 - Mar 30 with 2833 viewsSkipTheJack

If the jury's still out then it's only a ploy to get another night's stay in their 5* hotel with complementary mini-bar and room-service.

He's been absolutely outstanding.
Is the jury still out on 15:20 - Mar 30 with 2748 viewsBloodyhills

He's looking good.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Is the jury still out on 15:21 - Mar 30 with 2747 viewsTummer_from_Texas

And the timing couldn't have been better, with Britton's current injury problems/age.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Is the jury still out on 16:08 - Mar 30 with 2641 viewscbrace1

Great replacement for Leon. One of our better performers since the turn of the new year! Outstanding
Is the jury still out on 16:32 - Mar 30 with 2577 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He,s got better every game , outstanding against villa.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is the jury still out on 16:45 - Mar 30 with 2536 viewsFar_Post

Our midfield is looking strong at the moment with Cork, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Britton, Tom Carroll. Jay Fulton as well is around the fringes of the first team.

I would like to see us sign Tom Carroll on a permanent deal however it is unlikely that Spurs will let us have him now considering he is currently captain of England U-21's

Blog: The C Word

Is the jury still out on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 2529 viewsnantywatcher

Superb against Villa - as close as you can get to a 10/10 performance.
How about his own song "Jack is Jack" to the tune of "Black is Black?"
Login to get fewer ads

Is the jury still out on 17:59 - Mar 30 with 2415 viewsdailew

Is the jury still out on 16:45 - Mar 30 by Far_Post

Our midfield is looking strong at the moment with Cork, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Britton, Tom Carroll. Jay Fulton as well is around the fringes of the first team.

I would like to see us sign Tom Carroll on a permanent deal however it is unlikely that Spurs will let us have him now considering he is currently captain of England U-21's

Not sure we need Carroll now.

Grimes is not far off the first-team squad now either. Believe he actually made it on one occasion.

I'd be more than happy if we simply kept all our central midfielders over the summer with no additions.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Is the jury still out on 19:43 - Mar 30 with 2264 viewsSwansNZ

Is the jury still out on 17:59 - Mar 30 by dailew

Not sure we need Carroll now.

Grimes is not far off the first-team squad now either. Believe he actually made it on one occasion.

I'd be more than happy if we simply kept all our central midfielders over the summer with no additions.

Agree with Carroll - well down the pecking order now.

I'd like to see us give a chance to Grimes, before Carroll - at least he is our player

I can’t see us spending much if anything, or any midfield players this summer, as we are strongest there - we have other areas that need improvement, such as LB, winger and striker.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Is the jury still out on 21:58 - Mar 30 with 2081 viewsmax936

Is the jury still out on 19:43 - Mar 30 by SwansNZ

Agree with Carroll - well down the pecking order now.

I'd like to see us give a chance to Grimes, before Carroll - at least he is our player

I can’t see us spending much if anything, or any midfield players this summer, as we are strongest there - we have other areas that need improvement, such as LB, winger and striker.

Would love to see us splash out on Feyenoord's Tonny Vilhena or Montpellier's Morgan Sanson, they could really push us on to the next level, probably cost plenty though, either could be great just in front of Jack Cork, if Ki left I guess we'd probably look for someone and either of those would more than fit the bill.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is the jury still out on 22:21 - Mar 30 with 2026 viewspencoedjack

Is the jury still out on 21:58 - Mar 30 by max936

Would love to see us splash out on Feyenoord's Tonny Vilhena or Montpellier's Morgan Sanson, they could really push us on to the next level, probably cost plenty though, either could be great just in front of Jack Cork, if Ki left I guess we'd probably look for someone and either of those would more than fit the bill.

Why do you think Ki will leave Max ?

Be gutted if he did & he just signed a new contract.
Is the jury still out on 22:37 - Mar 30 with 1987 viewsSwansNZ

Is the jury still out on 22:21 - Mar 30 by pencoedjack

The old... “anyone who plays very good will no doubt be off very soon”

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Is the jury still out on 23:07 - Mar 30 with 1946 viewsScoobyWho

Then jury returned within a minute !
Outstanding player.

Don't really care what southampton think.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is the jury still out on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 1709 viewsDafyddHuw

Is the jury still out on 21:58 - Mar 30 by max936

Think Ki's loving it here. (1) cos our style of play fits his style of play (2) cos he gets to play in the Prem every week and (3) cos he realises how appreciated he is at the club, which may well not be the case at another club.
Is the jury still out on 12:55 - Mar 31 with 1671 viewsmax936

Is the jury still out on 22:21 - Mar 30 by pencoedjack

I don't think he'll leave myself, but there was a thread on here about Ki and Fab a little while ago, lm not sure who would come in for him either TBH, although Vilhena and Sanson are a step up again in my opinion although I think big suitors than us will come in for those two, l do like Ki mind and he's a very good fit for us.
I'd like to see another decent winger come in and a striker or two and probably a left back.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is the jury still out on 15:18 - Mar 31 with 1584 viewsbuilthjack

Cork has fitted in perfectly, he will do well for years to come, as long as we can keep him. I can see him being a regular for England in a year or two.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is the jury still out on 15:53 - Mar 31 with 1550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is the jury still out on 12:55 - Mar 31 by max936

I don't think he'll leave myself, but there was a thread on here about Ki and Fab a little while ago, lm not sure who would come in for him either TBH, although Vilhena and Sanson are a step up again in my opinion although I think big suitors than us will come in for those two, l do like Ki mind and he's a very good fit for us.
I'd like to see another decent winger come in and a striker or two and probably a left back.

The key with players like Fab and Ki (sorry) is to assure them that the club isn't standing still and to look to buy in a player or two each summer to really improve the squad. I think a LB is imperative and if we can get rid of Gomis for a good fee (nothing really against him except his high wages) and get an Austin/Lambert type we'd be in ridiculously fine fettle for next season. Maybe we could push on a little bit more.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is the jury still out on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 1549 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is the jury still out on 15:53 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

The key with players like Fab and Ki (sorry) is to assure them that the club isn't standing still and to look to buy in a player or two each summer to really improve the squad. I think a LB is imperative and if we can get rid of Gomis for a good fee (nothing really against him except his high wages) and get an Austin/Lambert type we'd be in ridiculously fine fettle for next season. Maybe we could push on a little bit more.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Cork is the Box Deluxe! The missing part of last summer's transfer jigsaw, and boy don't we know it.

Is the jury still out on 16:27 - Mar 31 with 1531 viewsLeonisGod

Is the jury still out on 15:54 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh and I forgot to mention, Cork is the Box Deluxe! The missing part of last summer's transfer jigsaw, and boy don't we know it.

Isn't he just. It's like we've developed and trained him for years - he's slotted straight in.
Is the jury still out on 17:32 - Mar 31 with 1493 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is the jury still out on 16:27 - Mar 31 by LeonisGod

Isn't he just. It's like we've developed and trained him for years - he's slotted straight in.

It does kind of feel that he was made for us. Though perhaps we should thank his Dad and his short sighted mum.

I bet Corky senior was telling his boy "I'll have you playing for the swans one day" while he was in charge lol.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024