Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morriston Hospital A&E 16:50 - Mar 30 with 3881 viewsDarran

5 to 6 hour wait at 2:30pm on a Monday afternoon.

The country's f*cked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Morriston Hospital A&E on 10:36 - Mar 31 with 736 viewsClinton

Morriston Hospital A&E on 22:58 - Mar 30 by trampie

We don't pay enough tax as a country, the wealthy need to be taxed a lot more and middle income people need to be taxed a little bit more.

Tend to agree ... little bit more tax would go a long way. I would vote for a party that would put up tax a bit if they could prove it would be well spent.
Whats the point of having low tax if you dont have a health service worthy of the name ?
I dont want to go back to Gordon Brown style tax and spend, but things are getting ridiculous.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Morriston Hospital A&E on 12:31 - Mar 31 with 682 viewsjackb

They triage mind.

5-6 hr wait, then it wasn't serious. Go in with serious life threatening issues and you'd be seen quickly enough.

Does swansea have a minor injuries unit - generally get seen quicker there than full blown A & E
Morriston Hospital A&E on 13:28 - Mar 31 with 659 viewsdgt73

Morriston Hospital A&E on 10:36 - Mar 31 by Clinton

Tend to agree ... little bit more tax would go a long way. I would vote for a party that would put up tax a bit if they could prove it would be well spent.
Whats the point of having low tax if you dont have a health service worthy of the name ?
I dont want to go back to Gordon Brown style tax and spend, but things are getting ridiculous.

The less you tax people the more tax revenue you get.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Morriston Hospital A&E on 13:31 - Mar 31 with 655 viewsdickythorpe

How are National Insurance contributions worked out?
I just received my P60 and I pay almost 10% of my monthly wage in contributions. I earn less than 19k
Morriston Hospital A&E on 14:13 - Mar 31 with 646 viewsMillJack

Morriston Hospital A&E on 12:31 - Mar 31 by jackb

They triage mind.

5-6 hr wait, then it wasn't serious. Go in with serious life threatening issues and you'd be seen quickly enough.

Does swansea have a minor injuries unit - generally get seen quicker there than full blown A & E

NPT have one, it's worth the drive from Swansea for the amount of time it saves.
Morriston Hospital A&E on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 624 viewsTheFranchise

I had to take my wife to A&E last week. Opted for Neath & Port Talbot minor injuries unit.

Travel, triage, doctor, xrays and journey back to penlan in less than 90 minutes.

Much more efficient than Morriston.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024