Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your Favourite PL Match? 22:56 - Mar 30 with 1143 viewsshandyjack

What is your Favourite PL Match?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Expectation for the season

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 06:53 - Mar 31 with 1088 viewsjackal

I) Fulham 0 Swans 3

2)Arsenal 0 Swans 2

3)QPR 0 Swans 5
What is your Favourite PL Match? on 08:08 - Mar 31 with 1058 viewspencoedjack

QPR 0 Swans 5
Swans 3 Basseys 0
Fulham 0 Swans 3

Travelling to the capital on the train and demolishing teams is great .... The Bassey game was the game I knew they were going back down we were / are fuking far superior.
What is your Favourite PL Match? on 08:10 - Mar 31 with 1058 viewsSwansNZ

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 06:53 - Mar 31 by jackal

I) Fulham 0 Swans 3

2)Arsenal 0 Swans 2

3)QPR 0 Swans 5

Your 2nd and 3rd choice, would be my 1st and 2nd. 3rd choice would probably be the 3-2 win v Arsenal. We've had a few good results and good games v Arsenal.

Hopefully we can add to the list, a 4-0 win v Everton next week.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 09:08 - Mar 31 with 1015 viewsJohnw102

Voted for the 3-2 v Arsenal, but my own fav was the 1-0 v Man City worth price of season ticket for the look on Richards face when the lovely Sian called him offside after his mega celebration.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 09:53 - Mar 31 with 992 viewsjackal

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 08:10 - Mar 31 by SwansNZ

Your 2nd and 3rd choice, would be my 1st and 2nd. 3rd choice would probably be the 3-2 win v Arsenal. We've had a few good results and good games v Arsenal.

Hopefully we can add to the list, a 4-0 win v Everton next week.

I put the Fulham game first because of the sheer brilliance of the performance.
38 passes for one of the goals.
Even the Fulham fans were applauding the boys off the pitch.
What is your Favourite PL Match? on 11:29 - Mar 31 with 955 viewsJackSomething

3-2 against Arsenal. A great game and came in the middle of a great run of games for us. Only 1 loss in 7, we beat Aston Villa for our first away win before the Arsenal game and also took points off Spurs and Chelsea. It was this run that showed to everybody that we were going to be around for at least another season.

I remember the MOTD coverage, including some ridiculous passing triangles in defence that had the pundits purring over our style and confidence. Also, while big wins are great, I always think it's the back and forth games like this one that are the true classics.

Not to mention it was our first glimpse of Gylfi in a Swans shirt, what an assist for Graham's winner.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What is your Favourite PL Match? on 16:35 - Mar 31 with 873 viewsDafyddHuw

None of the above. Favourite was when we had that 1st half of "perfect football" against t'Baggies under ML (3-0?).
Mainly to show that only only did we know, like most teams, the concept of pure football, but that, unlike most teams, we could put it into practice.

It's not often that you see a team manage to do that, and I was so glad that I was there when we did.
Jaw-dropping stuff. I was just sat there with a ridiculous grin in my face the whole afternoon.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 16:38]
What is your Favourite PL Match? on 16:50 - Mar 31 with 855 viewsOldjack

Duffing up our little cousins up the road ,Priceless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024