Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed 17:04 - Mar 31 with 8935 viewsdgt73

Less than 12 months after opening. How embarrassing😄
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 17:07]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:08 - Mar 31 with 4922 viewsbuilthjack

Bit ridiculous to say it's going to be closed for the season. crazy club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:15 - Mar 31 with 4873 viewsTheFranchise

Can't they just put it back in the box?

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:21 - Mar 31 with 4835 viewsdgt73

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:15 - Mar 31 by TheFranchise

Can't they just put it back in the box?

Great idea and take it back to "toys r us".

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:23 - Mar 31 with 4820 viewsTheFranchise

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:21 - Mar 31 by dgt73

Great idea and take it back to "toys r us".

Nah, you can't return it covered in crap.
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:29 - Mar 31 with 4791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Meanwhile in other news Edward Heath has announced the introduction of a three day week to preserve the country's coal stocks so that electricity supplies can be maintained throughout the current coal dispute....................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 4665 viewsunion_jack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:29 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Meanwhile in other news Edward Heath has announced the introduction of a three day week to preserve the country's coal stocks so that electricity supplies can be maintained throughout the current coal dispute....................................

What we need is a tough woman prime minister to tackle the miners.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 18:36 - Mar 31 with 4502 viewsRogueTrooper

The only way is down, they had the cheek to call us the Welsh Wigan last year, I'm only seeing cardiff perform a carbon copy of their slide down the leagues, get relegated from the PL, have an iffy season in the championship, change managers, further slide. They bot have comedy owners too.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say they will be in League one in a couple of seasons, probably with Paolo Di Canio managing them and a few more days in court to answer some interesting questions about their finances. Watch out for some amusing open begging letters to Neil Kinnock

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 18:55 - Mar 31 with 4388 viewsOldjack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 18:36 - Mar 31 by RogueTrooper

The only way is down, they had the cheek to call us the Welsh Wigan last year, I'm only seeing cardiff perform a carbon copy of their slide down the leagues, get relegated from the PL, have an iffy season in the championship, change managers, further slide. They bot have comedy owners too.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say they will be in League one in a couple of seasons, probably with Paolo Di Canio managing them and a few more days in court to answer some interesting questions about their finances. Watch out for some amusing open begging letters to Neil Kinnock

I see a Portsmouth and i'm loving it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:04 - Mar 31 with 4342 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 18:55 - Mar 31 by Oldjack

I see a Portsmouth and i'm loving it

Aye OJ Welsh Portsmouth lol. Bet the "welsh Wigan" jibe is really starting to stick in their throats pmsl

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:08 - Mar 31 with 4325 viewsGixerJack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 17:29 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

But on a more serious note someone has left the fridge door open and Douglas the Lurpak butter man has started to melt
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:12 - Mar 31 with 4299 viewsEdmundo

Leeds had to do that as well.....but they are a 'big club' and also a basket case!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:17 - Mar 31 with 4266 viewsSwanzay

I feel sorry for all the season ticket holders (all 8 of them) that selected to sit there next season and will now have every other seat in the ground to choose from.
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:33 - Mar 31 with 4203 viewsicecoldjack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:17 - Mar 31 by Swanzay

I feel sorry for all the season ticket holders (all 8 of them) that selected to sit there next season and will now have every other seat in the ground to choose from.

One of my favourite comments from their site was " we will get loads back when we get back near the top again"

Fair play the level of Delusion up there is first class, unlike the team !

The soon to be biggest joke in British football and yet another Cardiff city comedy classic !
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 20:33 - Mar 31 with 3989 viewsjackonicko

Wales' biggest football club just got a little bit smaller.
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 20:54 - Mar 31 with 3921 viewsUxbridge

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 20:33 - Mar 31 by jackonicko

Wales' biggest football club just got a little bit smaller.

On the plus side they still own their stadium. Sort of.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 22:55 - Mar 31 with 3618 viewsKilkennyjack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:04 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye OJ Welsh Portsmouth lol. Bet the "welsh Wigan" jibe is really starting to stick in their throats pmsl

The welsh Glasgow Rangers ..... ?

Beware of the Risen People

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 23:29 - Mar 31 with 3543 viewslonglostjack

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 22:55 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Crapdiff are a complete joke when it comes to delusional thinking and laughable mismanagement but they are not quite in Ranger's league yet but the sound of it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 23:45 - Mar 31 with 3507 viewsGrandPrix

Will be open for the 3 remaining home Welsh games

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 06:23 - Apr 1 with 3285 viewsDr_Winston

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 22:55 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

No. Rangers were once successful.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:27 - Apr 1 with 3082 viewsJackSomething

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 06:23 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

No. Rangers were once successful.

and look they will be again.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:32 - Apr 1 with 3069 viewsmonmouth

h best bit about this is that it's nothing to do with the date. Comedy gold. Always.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:37 - Apr 1 with 3064 viewspencoedjack

Building the stand in there 1st season in the PL shows the arrogance of the club(the opposite to us), I assume that when they got there they thought they were there to stay.

They probably would of filled it for certain fixtures in the PL ..... now I would imagine it will average less than half full next season.
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:41 - Apr 1 with 3055 viewsbuilthjack

If they had a brain they would give local schools free tickets in the hope that they can keep them as supporters before they all drift West to Swansea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:49 - Apr 1 with 3038 viewsLeonisGod

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 19:33 - Mar 31 by icecoldjack

One of my favourite comments from their site was " we will get loads back when we get back near the top again"

Fair play the level of Delusion up there is first class, unlike the team !

The soon to be biggest joke in British football and yet another Cardiff city comedy classic !

Although that is probably true. *If* they were to get back in the promotion race and get promoted, they'd start to fill the ground again - it's always the way as we well know. Given how it's going though, that's a HUGE 'if'.
Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 11:52 - Apr 1 with 2915 viewsacejack3065

Kardiff city's new £12 million stand to be mothballed on 09:49 - Apr 1 by LeonisGod

Although that is probably true. *If* they were to get back in the promotion race and get promoted, they'd start to fill the ground again - it's always the way as we well know. Given how it's going though, that's a HUGE 'if'.

Wait so this isn't actually an April Fools joke? This is the funniest thing I've read all day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024