Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyprus Away 22:37 - Mar 31 with 2847 viewslatchford

Has anyone booked flights for Cyprus yet? From what I've seen they look expensive. Where are people staying?
Cyprus Away on 22:47 - Mar 31 with 2816 viewsshandyjack

my wife is from Cyprus and it's a nightmare, so expensive to go out to visit family

Poll: Expectation for the season

Cyprus Away on 22:52 - Mar 31 with 2798 viewslatchford

Is there much around Larnaca? Paphos seems a fair distance to travel for the game. Or would you just say head for Nicosia? I'm probably looking at four or five days there
Cyprus Away on 02:24 - Apr 1 with 2680 viewsLord_Bony

I would imagine you'd be better off booking some kind of package holiday if you can manage 7 days. It s a small island so not far to travel. Try Paphos area.

Been considering it myself. Thompson fly direct from Cardiff flights only but always going to be a bit pricey for Cyprus.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cyprus Away on 06:12 - Apr 1 with 2628 viewsraynor94

Cyprus Away on 02:24 - Apr 1 by Lord_Bony

I would imagine you'd be better off booking some kind of package holiday if you can manage 7 days. It s a small island so not far to travel. Try Paphos area.

Been considering it myself. Thompson fly direct from Cardiff flights only but always going to be a bit pricey for Cyprus.

Are you serious? it's 92 miles one way from paphos to nicotine! larnaca is a fine place to stay big port area plenty of hotels bars an restaurants, or try limassol not much further away

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cyprus Away on 11:37 - Apr 2 with 2281 viewsJack_y_Jwc

FAW are putting on return buses from Paphos and Ayia Napa (£18 & £13 resp) on matchdays to Nicosia

Cyprus Away on 11:43 - Apr 2 with 2277 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cyprus Away on 11:37 - Apr 2 by Jack_y_Jwc

FAW are putting on return buses from Paphos and Ayia Napa (£18 & £13 resp) on matchdays to Nicosia

They should be polite , friendly, sober and trouble free then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cyprus Away on 12:09 - Apr 2 with 2257 viewsbuilthjack

Flights expensive at the mo, so a last minute holiday there is looking on the cards.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cyprus Away on 09:28 - Apr 3 with 2074 viewsnavyjack

Cyprus Away on 11:37 - Apr 2 by Jack_y_Jwc

pop and crisps?.......
Login to get fewer ads

Cyprus Away on 09:38 - Apr 3 with 2054 viewsturkontour

A mate of mine helps to organise and run these buses for the Wales away games Never any trouble at all and well worth doing
Family holiday booked for this and fancy my surprise when I found out the dates I told the misses clashed with the Wales game ;)
Cyprus Away on 09:40 - Apr 3 with 2053 viewsLord_Bony

Cyprus Away on 06:12 - Apr 1 by raynor94

Are you serious? it's 92 miles one way from paphos to nicotine! larnaca is a fine place to stay big port area plenty of hotels bars an restaurants, or try limassol not much further away

Yeah but it's a beautiful.drive with the Sea on the right and the Troudos mountains on the left, motorway all the way and they drive on the left,who cares it's just over an hours drive...beats travelling to.Villa any day of.the week...
[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 9:42]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cyprus Away on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 1914 viewsWxmJax

I'm waiting until the last moment in case Sky change the date.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cyprus Away on 15:01 - Apr 3 with 1912 viewsJBT95

Cyprus Away on 14:57 - Apr 3 by WxmJax

I'm waiting until the last moment in case Sky change the date.

I hope this is a joke.
Cyprus Away on 15:02 - Apr 3 with 1911 viewsJBT95

Unless people have a full home tournament ticket or have been away recently with Wales before, I doubt they will get a ticket.

I'd love to go but can't see it happening.
Cyprus Away on 01:50 - Apr 4 with 1724 viewsScoobyWho

Cyprus Away on 15:02 - Apr 3 by JBT95

Unless people have a full home tournament ticket or have been away recently with Wales before, I doubt they will get a ticket.

I'd love to go but can't see it happening.

There will be plenty of home tickets on sale once you get there.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024