Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks 22:52 - Mar 31 with 780 viewsSwanzay

Will you:

1 Welcome with open arms

2 Slam the door (Depending on who)

3 Ask where the feck you have been for the last 5 years?

4. Oh god,not the jehovah's witness again?

5 punch or throw water

6 Already have the party 'post' flying proudly in your front garden

7. You are door knocking political kunt or about too,already sold yourself to the devil.

What would you like them to 'act' on in your community, change or invest?

What questions will you ask them (considering some of the options above) when that knock comes or what issues will you raise?

[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 23:19]
When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 23:01 - Mar 31 with 764 viewscwrw

Could be 2,3 or 5
When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 23:03 - Mar 31 with 762 viewsNogginthenog

Tell them all to p-ss off, I have a mind of my own which will read on the vote slip "None of the above"
When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 23:53 - Mar 31 with 709 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 00:33 - Apr 1 with 680 viewsjack_lord

I am getting messages from above that I should be campaigning for the party but all i want to do is put a few boards up.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 00:39 - Apr 1 with 674 viewsSwansNZ

I like option 5 - punch water

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 01:07 - Apr 1 with 660 viewsLord_Bony

When you have the inevitable knock on the door over the next few weeks on 23:01 - Mar 31 by cwrw

Could be 2,3 or 5

This.

Possibly option 7 if one was to clarify "political kunt" please.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024