Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season 08:36 - Apr 1 with 3630 viewsdgt73

You heard it here first folks..........
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 10:48]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 08:39 - Apr 1 with 3604 viewsjackonicko

Let's hope Notrac doesn't see this. He's already forgotten the date once today.
Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 08:42 - Apr 1 with 3579 viewsJethroJack

I heard GM would change his mind about leaving at midday today.
Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:18 - Apr 1 with 3458 viewsDafyddHuw

here
Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:26 - Apr 1 with 3432 viewsbuilthjack

He's been offered a 3 year contract with Barcelona, so I don't blame him for leaving.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:29 - Apr 1 with 3420 viewsJackSomething

I heard it's because they had another negative letter put through the letterbox at their home and Lexy is furious. It's find another club to manage or divorce...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 9:30]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:29 - Apr 1 with 3418 viewsSwansNZ

Laudrup is coming back.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:31 - Apr 1 with 3405 viewsbuilthjack

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:29 - Apr 1 by SwansNZ

Laudrup is coming back.

No. Paul Clement is coming in. Darran contacted him and he said yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:53 - Apr 1 with 3339 viewswaynekerr55

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:18 - Apr 1 by DafyddHuw

here

I'm surprised Warwick hasn't spotted this 😷😷😷😷😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 12:58 - Apr 1 with 3019 viewsmax936

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:31 - Apr 1 by builthjack

No. Paul Clement is coming in. Darran contacted him and he said yes.

Massive Cheap Trick fan, he was up at Darrans on Sunday for a cuppa and a hobnob, true story.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 2486 viewsScoobyWho

Don't care if he stays or goes. He is easily replaced.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:37 - Apr 1 with 2418 viewsdgt73

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:16 - Apr 1 by ScoobyWho

Don't care if he stays or goes. He is easily replaced.

Oh yeah, with who ?

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:58 - Apr 1 with 2342 viewsdameedna

It's about time Deano came home
Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 23:30 - Apr 1 with 2173 viewsScoobyWho

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:37 - Apr 1 by dgt73

Oh yeah, with who ?

There's many a coach out there, remember when we lost Martinez ? Rodgers ? Laudrup ?
I thought you had faith in the board, I do.
No worries - and there is no need to worry about worry till worry worries you.

Losing this manager,no matter when it is wont be an issue.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 00:51 - Apr 2 with 2103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 21:37 - Apr 1 by dgt73

Oh yeah, with who ?

Hilarious! You start a thread fishing for nibbles and you're the only one who actually bites lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 05:11 - Apr 2 with 2047 viewsdgt73

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 00:51 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Hilarious! You start a thread fishing for nibbles and you're the only one who actually bites lol

Who's fishing.........what a retard you are.......

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 09:15 - Apr 2 with 1897 viewsperchrockjack

And its now end of season and GM has a call from a club with much larger fan base and one whose fans are "bored" by his team. They offer to triple his wages with a long term contract if he comes to manager their club.

Its actually pretty sad we have some pearlers who believe this WILL not happen.

Most likely GM will stay but some clearly not thinking outside the box ,as it were.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 10:24 - Apr 2 with 1850 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 05:11 - Apr 2 by dgt73

Who's fishing.........what a retard you are.......

You are d*ckhead

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 10:41 - Apr 2 with 1825 viewsDarran

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 10:24 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

You are d*ckhead

To be honest Steve it goes to show what type of person he is by using that word.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 10:49 - Apr 2 with 1806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 10:41 - Apr 2 by Darran

To be honest Steve it goes to show what type of person he is by using that word.

Well he starts a thread trying to make people bite so he can label them "April fools" then he bites himself lol! He has no right to call anyone a retard (glasshouse residents, stone throwers etc etc )

Gary Monk to leave the club at the end of the season on 12:32 - Apr 2 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

That's all well and good but warwick has missed an opportunity here as there s clearly a definite article omission

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024