Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down 09:58 - Apr 1 with 7493 viewsDarran

Good f*cking riddance I just hope the tw*ts don't cone swarming over here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:11 - Apr 1 with 3888 viewsbuilthjack

They can't come here, they are all banned!!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:13 - Apr 1 with 3879 viewsDarran

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:11 - Apr 1 by builthjack

They can't come here, they are all banned!!!

Good.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:18 - Apr 1 with 3853 viewsWitneyjack

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:13 - Apr 1 by Darran

Good.

Surely that's a shit April Fool........?
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:18 - Apr 1 with 3851 viewsNeathJack

I would imagine that it is just a shite April fools joke on their part.
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:18 - Apr 1 with 3850 viewsC_jack

They've done you like a kipper here Darran.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:23 - Apr 1 with 3827 viewsSwanzay

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:18 - Apr 1 by C_jack

They've done you like a kipper here Darran.

Yep, looks like someones just been fooled.
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 10:29 - Apr 1 with 3798 viewsJackSomething

It looks like the only other person to be fooled was notrac, that's company I'm sure you're happy to be in Darran.

I also notice they're using the tragic death yesterday to point score about PS and their perceived superiority as human beings. They seem to have missed the irony...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 14:19 - Apr 1 with 3385 viewsdgt73

There's one born every day..........Darren

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 15:05 - Apr 1 with 3287 viewscwrw

Oh dear they are having a right good laugh on there about this. I think it's a shame that both forums can't co exist without one having a go at the other
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 15:52 - Apr 1 with 3208 viewsDafyddHuw

Just been on their site. There's more casual rascism then on here.

However, the people who populate it apart, I must say that their website design is of a much higher standard than this one.
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:03 - Apr 1 with 3184 viewsDarran

I know I'm awfully daft aren't I? Well I would be if I hadn't have received this PM at 7:32am this morning from one of our spies on JA.

To which I then replied in this thread at 7:50am.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/142141/page:7/#157

And then I had this PM at 9:46am.

Hence me starting this thread at 9:58am.

Our spy and I then had a few more PMs throughout the day.

People are too f*cking thick to see they're being played,dull as f*ck me see.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:33 - Apr 1 with 3092 viewsraynor94

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:03 - Apr 1 by Darran

I know I'm awfully daft aren't I? Well I would be if I hadn't have received this PM at 7:32am this morning from one of our spies on JA.

To which I then replied in this thread at 7:50am.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/142141/page:7/#157

And then I had this PM at 9:46am.

Hence me starting this thread at 9:58am.

Our spy and I then had a few more PMs throughout the day.

People are too f*cking thick to see they're being played,dull as f*ck me see.

Superb Daz

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:42 - Apr 1 with 3061 viewsDarran

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:33 - Apr 1 by raynor94

Superb Daz

Too easy Rayns.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:47 - Apr 1 with 3042 viewsDarran

Of course TJA but the times of my posts haven't been fiddled have they?
Keep going mate you're fastly becoming the laughing stock of Swansea City.

What's it called again All Fools Day isn't it?

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 17:26 - Apr 1 with 2944 viewsjackonicko

Pfft. Your spy sent me the exact same PM at the same time. I didn't realise he was also corresponding with the likes of you.

Does this make him a double agent?
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 17:45 - Apr 1 with 2894 viewsDarran

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 17:26 - Apr 1 by jackonicko

Pfft. Your spy sent me the exact same PM at the same time. I didn't realise he was also corresponding with the likes of you.

Does this make him a double agent?

He's a very nice man.

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 2859 viewsdgt73

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 16:47 - Apr 1 by Darran

Of course TJA but the times of my posts haven't been fiddled have they?
Keep going mate you're fastly becoming the laughing stock of Swansea City.

What's it called again All Fools Day isn't it?

You are thicker that i thought you were.......and that takes some doing......PMSL.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 18:20 - Apr 1 with 2804 viewsjack247

'One of our spies on JA' - sweet Jesus, they are both just websites mun.
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 2776 viewsjedijack

Fair play, I hate April fools but this had made me smile.

Well played Darren
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 20:24 - Apr 1 with 2571 viewsDarran

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 18:29 - Apr 1 by jedijack

Fair play, I hate April fools but this had made me smile.

Well played Darren

They really don't like being owned they'll say anything and as ECB proved the other day dilligaf is a compulsive liar.

[rofl{

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 21:03 - Apr 1 with 2462 viewsperchrockjack

So they re bigger smarter geezers than poor ol dazzler.

Well, seein the filth on there, I ll stick with the thickoes

Btw, many a true word ...

Overgrown school boys acting tough from the comfort of their keyboard

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 21:05 - Apr 1 with 2459 viewsjedijack

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 20:24 - Apr 1 by Darran

They really don't like being owned they'll say anything and as ECB proved the other day dilligaf is a compulsive liar.

[rofl{

I'm really not biassed as enjoy reading certain posters on both sites these days, but this is, what some might call being done like a kipper! :)

I missed what happened with ECB over there but the fact he was banned, and now being called gay or whatever is both a travesty to the quality of poster there and juvenile to say the least.

Well done on a very well thought out April fools mate!
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 21:11 - Apr 1 with 2446 viewsjedijack

Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 17:58 - Apr 1 by dgt73

You are thicker that i thought you were.......and that takes some doing......PMSL.

What is that saying about throwing stones?
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 21:32 - Apr 1 with 2405 viewscwrw

Something I cannot understand about this. I started work at eight this morning. I noticed this thread shorty after starting work. So how come it says on the very first post that it didn't get posted until 9.58am
Reading both forums through I can't believe how much bad blood there is between fellow Swans fans and I'm sorry to say but because of what and when I've seen things for myself I can't believe a word of Darran's version of events. A spy? Really. I'm not registered over there and I can read everything, why on earth would anyone need a spy.
Apparently the Jackarmy site is closing down on 21:53 - Apr 1 with 2346 viewsSwanzay

Im having a strong sense of Déjà vu about this, from a similar incident a few years ago, where Im sure Daz used this apparent PM method of fool denial, but from memory the evidence didn't add up.
Does anyone else have this Déjà vu memory or is it me? Think it was pre PS days, so unable to search the thread.
With regards to us and them and so called site war, what a fecking embarrassing state of affairs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024