Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amy Prosser 21:17 - Apr 8 with 58989 viewsexiledclaseboy

Many of you will know Amy and her family from both this forum and outside of it. A couple of days ago Amy's dad, Darran, got in touch to say that Amy's been in a critical condition in Morriston Hospital for the last ten days suffering with Sepsis. The day before yesterday Amy was moved to the ITU unit and her family were told to expect the worst. They have been devastated as you can imagine. Today thankfully Amy has shown a slight improvement and the white blood cells count has reduced. They're obviously chuffed with this positive news but there's still a long way to go.

Darran agreed that I should start this thread so hopefully people can share their good wishes with Amy and her family. No doubt Amy will be delighted reading them all WHEN she's well enough to do so.

Keep fighting, Amy.

Poll: Tory leader

Amy Prosser on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 4119 viewscimlajack

Amy Prosser on 16:53 - Apr 23 by Darran

Someone just turned up to visit her,absolute freaking legend. ❤️

Creased.
I would loved to have been there to see Amy's reaction when Trunds turned up .
Laying in a hospital bed wearing a Swans top and that wonderful smile,with her hero's arms around her,probably the best day Amy has had for awhile.
Hope Amy gets home real soon.
Best Wishes to all the Prosser family.
Amy Prosser on 22:42 - Apr 23 with 4040 viewsSwanseajill

So true Darran, he is indeed a freakin legend.

How great that visit is for Amy's recovery? And how happy she looks. Hope she'll be home soon, and well on her way to a full recovery.

Time to dust off her water bottles ready for her to take her place near the touch line soon.
Amy Prosser on 08:32 - Apr 24 with 3924 viewsSwansNZ

Excellent stuff. Great photo to add to the collection.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Amy Prosser on 09:14 - Apr 24 with 3900 viewsdgt73

More than just a "football club" hopefully it won't be to long before Amy is back on her feet.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Amy Prosser on 09:48 - Apr 24 with 3873 viewsDarran

Amy Prosser on 09:14 - Apr 24 by dgt73

More than just a "football club" hopefully it won't be to long before Amy is back on her feet.

Well I believe you're right there,someone asked for my number a few days ago and texted me this which made me cry.
Saying that the amount of messages we've had from everyone has been mindblowing and we'll never be able to thank everyone enough.
To be asked to go in the family room on Easter Monday to be told your daughter is unlikely to pull through is surreal looking back but even though they weighed her for a dosage of drugs and came out at 3 stone 4 we knew she'd fight all the way because she's done it all he life.
Thank you friends I love you all. ❤️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amy Prosser on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 3854 viewsdgt73

Amy Prosser on 09:48 - Apr 24 by Darran

Well I believe you're right there,someone asked for my number a few days ago and texted me this which made me cry.
Saying that the amount of messages we've had from everyone has been mindblowing and we'll never be able to thank everyone enough.
To be asked to go in the family room on Easter Monday to be told your daughter is unlikely to pull through is surreal looking back but even though they weighed her for a dosage of drugs and came out at 3 stone 4 we knew she'd fight all the way because she's done it all he life.

Yes, to be called into a room and told to expect the worst regarding their child is something i hope never happens to me, or anyone else( terrifying). As i said hopefully it won't be to long before Amy is back on her feet.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2015 10:03]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Amy Prosser on 11:17 - Apr 24 with 3816 viewsBLAZE

Lovely seeing that smile of hers - in fact I've never seen her without it. Humbling stuff, and so chuffed she appears to be on the road to recovery.

What a warrior.
Amy Prosser on 11:49 - Apr 24 with 3786 viewsOldjack

Just seen this thread
Keep on fighting Amy YJB!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Amy Prosser on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 3669 viewsScoobyWho

This is brilliant 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Amy Prosser on 18:40 - Apr 24 with 3660 viewsymaohyd

I'm so delighted that things are looking brighter, I love this club!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Amy Prosser on 18:51 - Apr 24 with 3652 viewslifelong

Great photo Darran, so pleased to see Amy smiling and getting better.
Amy Prosser on 19:47 - Apr 24 with 3621 viewsPinky

Mortified that I've only now seen this thread. Horrible to read the first few pages but good to see that she's making progress. Keep fighting it Amy. Great show of support from Trunds and Leon too - all JBs together. I'll see you all in the Mumbai on Christmas Day.

All the best to the Prossers.
Amy Prosser on 20:57 - Apr 24 with 3558 viewssouthernjack1980

Hi Darran,

It's Marcus here. I know we had our differences during my time on the old planet swans, but I'd still like to say that I'm sorry to hear about Amy and hope she makes it though.

As you definetly know being her father, she's a strong person and a great kid who's always looking on the bright side of everything, all despite her problems.

Been keeping my fingers crossed for her ever since I saw this thread. I only seen Amy once outside the Liberty knowing it was her from her photos, but didn't come up to talk to her as she wouldn't know who I am, although I do know Brymill Jack (Steve) who I met after that 4-4 Wolves game after asking him if he posts here.

Football is taking a back seat for me from now after reading all of this thread. Leon and Trunds are both brilliant players and people, especially having met them both and how amazing for them to do what they have done.

All the best to you and your family and keep up hope for Amy like you have been since the start.
Amy Prosser on 21:04 - Apr 24 with 3548 viewsbuilthjack

Glad she's turned the corner Darran, all the best to you and your family.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Amy Prosser on 21:10 - Apr 24 with 3536 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Great stuff.

Couldn't ask for a better person to turn up - anyone who's met him knows Trunds is a positive, cheeky, sociable fellow - and whilst I've never been even 1% as ill as Amy, those times I have been ill, it's those people you want around you.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Amy Prosser on 21:23 - Apr 24 with 3518 viewsJack_Meoff

Fantastic thread. Sincerest best wishes to you, your daughter and family. Never met you guys but so glad things have taken an upturn.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Amy Prosser on 21:46 - Apr 24 with 3487 viewsswancity

Only just seen this. Best wishes and love to Amy. And hope your coping OK you scruffy get Prosser X

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Amy Prosser on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 3471 viewsSwanzay

Great to hear Amy is doing so well, keep fighting you true JB x
Amy Prosser on 17:24 - Apr 26 with 3248 viewsairedale

Great pic! Definitely one for her [huge] album. So good to see Amy smiling and here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Amy Prosser on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 3119 viewsSwansforever

Such a legend. Amy is fighter. Even in times of pain that amazing smile shines through x
Amy Prosser on 22:02 - Apr 26 with 3109 viewsmysonsarejacks

Still praying. All the best.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Amy Prosser on 22:26 - Apr 26 with 3067 viewscwrw

Keep fighting Amy all my hopes and best wishes go out to you
Amy Prosser on 23:04 - Apr 26 with 3016 viewsepaul

What an awesome pic and so nice of Leon, 2 absolute legends and Trunds is too. So good to see the smile on Amy's face. Go on Amy YJB

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Amy Prosser on 12:43 - Apr 27 with 2937 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amy Prosser on 12:46 - Apr 27 with 2929 viewsrob

Great news!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024