Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? 19:43 - Apr 10 with 1941 viewsshaw123

Hi guys,

I am a 3rd year university student, and for my dissertation i'm looking at how sport participation rates impact sporting goods expenditure, I urgently need people to fill in my anonymous questionnaire which literally takes 2 minutes to complete, if you can it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Questionnaire link: https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_899XNB1TBiUh8QB
How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 19:54 - Apr 10 with 1926 viewsPacemaker

Done

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 19:55 - Apr 10 with 1925 viewsLohengrin

Done and good luck.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 20:33 - Apr 10 with 1896 viewsmax936

All done.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 20:42 - Apr 10 with 1888 viewswaynekerr55

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 19:55 - Apr 10 by Lohengrin

Done and good luck.

👍👌

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 21:43 - Apr 10 with 1855 viewsTheFranchise

Top of the class :)
How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 1840 viewsdgt73

Sorted.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 11:41 - Apr 11 with 1794 viewsCountyJim

All done and Best of luck
How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 12:19 - Apr 11 with 1781 viewsSirjohnalot

Done. Shame parkrun isn't as popular down there (nearest is Porthcawl I believe). Brilliant concept
Login to get fewer ads

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 20:55 - Apr 17 with 1683 viewswaynekerr55

Make sure you reference Thomas and nelson in your evaluation. Remember different people will have different perceptions of what constitutes 'physical activity', therefore your results may be skewed.

In the future, give more specific guidance with your questionnaires 👍👌

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 21:08 - Apr 17 with 1674 viewsjacksfullaces

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 12:19 - Apr 11 by Sirjohnalot

Done. Shame parkrun isn't as popular down there (nearest is Porthcawl I believe). Brilliant concept

also done.

and parkrun has become quite the thing down my way in Newport - a regular event between events - doing a 10k on Sunday so will give tomorrow a miss, although rest of the family will attend.

must be some park space down in Swansea - Singleton?
How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 07:18 - Apr 18 with 1631 viewsEdmundo

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 21:08 - Apr 17 by jacksfullaces

also done.

and parkrun has become quite the thing down my way in Newport - a regular event between events - doing a 10k on Sunday so will give tomorrow a miss, although rest of the family will attend.

must be some park space down in Swansea - Singleton?

I think I read it somewhere that Swansea has proportionately more parks per square mile than any other city in the Uk. Every borough in Swansea seems to have one, Morriston/Gorseinon and Birchgrove (3 places I have lived) all have a tidy collection of parks.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 08:07 - Apr 18 with 1614 viewsphact0rri

Sorted. I will say that, there wasn't much love for martial arts/non-weight body training, and solo sporting like say mountain climbing, and parqour

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 11:26 - Apr 18 with 1589 viewsHighjack

"I urgently need people to fill in my anonymous questionnaire "

By urgently you mean you've been out on the piss for the last three years trying to knob as many lady students and smoke as much weed as you possibly can and you've just woken up and noticed the deadline for you to actually hand in any work is approaching?

We've all been there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 1576 viewsskippyjack

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 11:26 - Apr 18 by Highjack

"I urgently need people to fill in my anonymous questionnaire "

By urgently you mean you've been out on the piss for the last three years trying to knob as many lady students and smoke as much weed as you possibly can and you've just woken up and noticed the deadline for you to actually hand in any work is approaching?

We've all been there.

Skilled you see.. Never mind us non weed smoking.. Not knobbing lady students.. Non drinking.. Unskilled jobless people.. Enjoy your life Shaw.. You deserve it after all.. Enjoy work Shaw ;).. You don't know what's hitting you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 14:35 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewstoulouse

Done

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 1505 viewsexiledclaseboy

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 14:35 - Apr 19 by toulouse

Done

Good lord, look what the cat dragged in.

Poll: Tory leader

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1484 viewstoulouse

How often do you participate in sport/physical activity? on 14:36 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Good lord, look what the cat dragged in.

😊

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024