Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HIUT Jeans 16:27 - Apr 12 with 7443 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Any one bought them? Hand made in Cardigan and a great story behind the company. As its my birthday this im thinking of buying a pair, probably from a well heeled gentlemans outlet in Swansea, as the factory mail order system states a 3/4 week waiting time.
HIUT Jeans on 09:09 - Apr 18 with 1537 viewsMagic_Michu

Because they'll last for years and years.

You could own a beautiful pair of HIUT jeans made to measure that will last 20 years+ for £120 or over the same time period go through 5 or 6 rubbish pairs for £20 each.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

HIUT Jeans on 09:12 - Apr 18 with 1526 viewsDarran

Today I am wearing True Religion jeans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

HIUT Jeans on 09:18 - Apr 18 with 1520 viewsphact0rri

HIUT Jeans on 09:12 - Apr 18 by Darran

Today I am wearing True Religion jeans.

I'm wearing Swans kit shorts at the moment... pretty warm here in Los Angeles today. Granted I hear you all are have been enjoying some nice weather this week as well.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

HIUT Jeans on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 1460 viewscentrestandswan

If they haven't got a V on the back pockets forget it, Levis for the uninitiated .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

HIUT Jeans on 21:03 - Apr 18 with 1458 viewsJackfath

HIUT Jeans on 08:53 - Apr 18 by Magic_Michu

but the Asda jeans will be made by child slaves and fall apart after a few months.

The HIUT jeans will last the rest of your life.

I've never in my l had a pair of jeans fall apart.

If that shop was full of ASDA jeans with the labels of your designer rip off on them you would not know the difference and pay extortionate amounts of money for the product.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

HIUT Jeans on 12:32 - Apr 19 with 1405 viewsblaenaugwentjack

HIUT Jeans on 09:09 - Apr 18 by Magic_Michu

Because they'll last for years and years.

You could own a beautiful pair of HIUT jeans made to measure that will last 20 years+ for £120 or over the same time period go through 5 or 6 rubbish pairs for £20 each.

Spot on, and its a local company employing local people and making something of quality.
HIUT Jeans on 02:45 - Apr 21 with 1351 viewsphact0rri

HIUT Jeans on 21:03 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

I've never in my l had a pair of jeans fall apart.

If that shop was full of ASDA jeans with the labels of your designer rip off on them you would not know the difference and pay extortionate amounts of money for the product.

You have got to be kidding. You've never had a pair of jeans get holes in them? ever? I don't even wear jeans much at all. And I don't think I can recall of any of the jeans I've ever had didn't have the knees go out, or else.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

HIUT Jeans on 20:43 - May 12 with 1231 viewsblaenaugwentjack

HIUT Jeans on 16:54 - Apr 12 by Magic_Michu

I've got a pair... Incredible. Best jeans I've ever owned and probably ever will! The quality is incredible. They take a little while to wear in but give them time.

When you said they take a little while to wear in, what sort of time scale we looking at? The quality of these jeans are great by the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024