Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? 13:10 - Apr 15 with 4536 viewsswanskid95

Would be disappointed if we bring less than 1000 to this game
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 13:20 - Apr 15 with 3097 viewsDull1Thomas

Had a chance to go but decided not to.
Will try to get to Newcastle and Palace - for the craic rather than the football.
A lot of money, time and effort from fans that isn't being repaid on the pitch.

Great to get the points and Monk has done incredibly well but IMO, apart from a few halves and the odd game, we have played poorly all season.
So - four more games to go and next season to look forward to.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:03 - Apr 15 with 3049 viewsshandyjack

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 13:20 - Apr 15 by Dull1Thomas

Will try to get to Newcastle and Palace - for the craic rather than the football.

Great to get the points and Monk has done incredibly well but IMO, apart from a few halves and the odd game, we have played poorly all season.

my god you don't half talk some drivel, played poorly yet matched our best point stotal with 6 games left to go.

'A lot of money, time and effort from fans that isn't being repaid on the pitch.'

How on earth is it not being repaid on the pitch?

Poll: Expectation for the season

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:07 - Apr 15 with 3037 viewswhiterock

1600 so far
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:12 - Apr 15 with 3025 viewsjohnlangy

That has to be one of the strangest posts ever.
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 15:23 - Apr 15 with 2968 viewsjacabertawe

No, this was not posted fourteen days ago.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? (n/t) on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 2963 viewsbluenile

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:03 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

my god you don't half talk some drivel, played poorly yet matched our best point stotal with 6 games left to go.

'A lot of money, time and effort from fans that isn't being repaid on the pitch.'

[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 15:28]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 15:30 - Apr 15 with 2953 viewsbluenile

Fair go, you sure live up to your name..............................

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 2922 viewsDewi1jack

And this children, is why you should just say NO to illegal drugs.

And for the adults, why you should take the prescribed medicines from your Community Health Nurse

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 17:53 - Apr 15 with 2808 viewsraynor94

You really are a pain in the arse with your carping, we will have our best season join the premier league and still you aren't happy, why do you bother going?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 18:09 - Apr 15 with 2784 viewsEdmundo

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:12 - Apr 15 by johnlangy

That has to be one of the strangest posts ever.

Scum alert?

Sounds like a jealousy post or just completely unaware of our past and improvements, year on year!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:18 - Apr 15 with 2723 viewsbluenile

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 17:53 - Apr 15 by raynor94

You really are a pain in the arse with your carping, we will have our best season join the premier league and still you aren't happy, why do you bother going?

Think you picked on the wrong man there..............he's not agreeing with him.

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:23 - Apr 15 with 2713 viewsraynor94

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:18 - Apr 15 by bluenile

Think you picked on the wrong man there..............he's not agreeing with him.

Oops, my mistake shandyjack, I really did mean the dull1, thanks bluenile

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:37 - Apr 15 with 2686 viewsDull1Thomas

Quality of performance - my opinion that's all.

League position and points are fantastic and better than expected but IMO (and I'm not alone) play quality has lacked the standard of previous years.

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:41 - Apr 15 with 2678 viewsdgt73

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:37 - Apr 15 by Dull1Thomas

Quality of performance - my opinion that's all.

League position and points are fantastic and better than expected but IMO (and I'm not alone) play quality has lacked the standard of previous years.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:49 - Apr 15 with 2665 viewsDull1Thomas

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:23 - Apr 15 by raynor94

That makes more sense.

Why do I bother going?

Because I'm a Swans fan of nearly 60 and will support, shout, sing and applaud throughout every game I go to 4th Division to Europa League and everything in between. Unlike some who moan throughout a game and then assume some form of reflected glory at our league position on fan boards (not a comment knowingly aimed at anyone invoked in this thread but there are some I know who do that )
Home games involve 5 hours travel (more than some not as far as other) but travel to away games in the Midlands and North are not as long as travelling form Swansea. No medals - just saying.
But that doesn't mean I have to cow tow to the view that a higher league position means we are playing better football. If we are not getting into Europe it doesn't make a whole lot of difference if we are 8th or 12th. Personally (and I expect others will not share my opinion) I would rather play like we did under Brendon and get 11th than the way we have played for most of this season.
It's a personal opinion.

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:28 - Apr 15 with 2570 viewsGlyn1

We're scoring, and conceding, fewer goals than last season but have got more points. I don't see enough of the Swans to know if we are less entertaining.

Some on the Leicester fans forums are mocking us for only bringing 1,500 fans on a normal Saturday, but that seems a fair crowd to me. For the record, I'll be there care of a £30 return train ticket from London, combining it with a visit to the National Space Centre: http://www.spacecentre.co.uk/ which anyone with their kids might like to visit.

And like DT, I find it a lot easier to get away tickets than home ones (almost impossible in fact) - expand the stadium now!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 21:30]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:32 - Apr 15 with 2545 viewsScoobyWho

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:28 - Apr 15 by Glyn1

We're scoring, and conceding, fewer goals than last season but have got more points. I don't see enough of the Swans to know if we are less entertaining.

Some on the Leicester fans forums are mocking us for only bringing 1,500 fans on a normal Saturday, but that seems a fair crowd to me. For the record, I'll be there care of a £30 return train ticket from London, combining it with a visit to the National Space Centre: http://www.spacecentre.co.uk/ which anyone with their kids might like to visit.

And like DT, I find it a lot easier to get away tickets than home ones (almost impossible in fact) - expand the stadium now!

Leicester in general are a horrible pile of excrement. I hope they go down, and I hope we give to em big time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 2510 viewsLeonisGod

That's the 'problem' here. On paper we are having a great season. But I'd agree with the statement that we have not played as entertaining a brand of football as we have in quite a few years (Souza season aside). It has been a bit slow at times, as was some of last season under Laudrup to be fair. It's not really a problem of course. We have found a way to be more savvy and grind out results when we need to, which is something we've needed for a while and garry deserves huge credit for that. And there have still been some stirring high tempo performances. In a results driven world we are having a good season, but our pace and incisive attacking play seems to have dropped off a bit. Although how much is a genuine drop off in quality versus increased expectations is open for discussion. But I certainly wouldn't not go to a match because of this - we were spoilt for a while and now we're just a bit more like every other mid table team in this division - hardly something to worry about too much.
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:53 - Apr 15 with 2490 viewsdgt73

Maybe some should tell those Leicester fans that they only brough just over 1400 to the liberty this season and on a Saturday. Lol

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 00:18 - Apr 16 with 2333 viewsmacthejack

I'd agree that perhaps we're not playing THE most entertaining football we've ever played but it's better than we got from post cup win Laudrup, I still enjoy watching Swansea games and I guess that's the bottom line.

The national space centre is a cracking day out, not been there in a good few years mind.

Are you a Jack Army member? I'm a non ST holding jack army member and I've never not been able to go to a game I've wanted to see. I've even got very good seats if I'm quick, right on the half way line near the back of the East.
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 00:48 - Apr 16 with 2324 viewsJethroJack

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 19:23 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Dull 1 is clearly not the only dull one on here
How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 00:58 - Apr 16 with 2318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 00:48 - Apr 16 by JethroJack

Dull 1 is clearly not the only dull one on here

Agreed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:45 - Apr 16 with 2125 viewsymaohyd

Because of wan*ers nlike you I hope Monk goes to West Ham, I can then join the mega critical brigade and when it all goes tips up, will pose the question ' Happy now'? Everyday on here!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:50 - Apr 16 with 2113 viewsScoobyWho

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 21:53 - Apr 15 by dgt73

Maybe some should tell those Leicester fans that they only brough just over 1400 to the liberty this season and on a Saturday. Lol

Their first season in the premier league too. Just proves what tossers they are.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 17:53 - Apr 17 with 1825 viewsEdmundo

How many tickets have we sold for Leicester? on 14:50 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Their first season in the premier league too. Just proves what tossers they are.

Yeh be interesting to see which games they didn't sell out on......but really who gives a sh*te, billy big bollux alert (ala Cardiff City) 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024