Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP 13:38 - Apr 17 with 4241 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't bother much with politics me but just seen her on the news, can't put my finger on it but there's something fishy about her!

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:34 - Apr 17 with 1454 viewsperchrockjack

In that case it makes trample s class hatred based on schools look daft.

Kids can't help what school they go to.

This site still fighting the class war

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:42 - Apr 17 with 1449 viewsLohengrin

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:34 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

It's the world according to "the lovely" Leanne. Where Saunders Lewis would have the children of Wales immersed in high culture and stood ready to play a leading role in the life of Europa, Wood with her evocation of the midden would have the nation defined by its underclass. A wish unfulfilled, the dream defiled.

The red bastards!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:47 - Apr 17 with 1442 viewsKilkennyjack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:34 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Let me help - if you are born a millionaire with only millionaire friends, how can you relate to the lives of most other people. These people don't even know the price of bread and milk. Tax them until the pips squeak. Redistribute the wealth so that every child has a good start to life and invest in training in the modern skills, not zero hour contract jobs. I hope that helps some.

Beware of the Risen People

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:50 - Apr 17 with 1435 viewsKilkennyjack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:42 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

It's the world according to "the lovely" Leanne. Where Saunders Lewis would have the children of Wales immersed in high culture and stood ready to play a leading role in the life of Europa, Wood with her evocation of the midden would have the nation defined by its underclass. A wish unfulfilled, the dream defiled.

The red bastards!

Its the 'Lyfli leanne' if you please, theres lovely ...

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 1427 viewsbathgatejack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:31 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

Certainly.

Football forum
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 1426 viewsLohengrin

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:50 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Its the 'Lyfli leanne' if you please, theres lovely ...

Cenedl heb iaith yn genedl heb galon.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:55 - Apr 17 with 1421 viewsLohengrin

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:54 - Apr 17 by bathgatejack

Football forum

Wrong board.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:56 - Apr 17 with 1417 viewsKilkennyjack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:54 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

Cenedl heb iaith yn genedl heb galon.

👏

Login to get fewer ads

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:15 - Apr 17 with 1391 viewsdgt73

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 21:47 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Let me help - if you are born a millionaire with only millionaire friends, how can you relate to the lives of most other people. These people don't even know the price of bread and milk. Tax them until the pips squeak. Redistribute the wealth so that every child has a good start to life and invest in training in the modern skills, not zero hour contract jobs. I hope that helps some.

Fook the redistribution of wealth.......what would be the motivation for people to work hard/create wealth if it's going to be taken away.....ridiculous idea.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:17 - Apr 17 with 1388 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:15 - Apr 17 by dgt73

Fook the redistribution of wealth.......what would be the motivation for people to work hard/create wealth if it's going to be taken away.....ridiculous idea.

Every country with a taxation system is redistributing wealth. It's hardly a radical notion.

Poll: Tory leader

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 1381 viewsdgt73

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:17 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

Every country with a taxation system is redistributing wealth. It's hardly a radical notion.

Taxes should be cut and that's how you create jobs and wealth.......and not some mentality that I thought had died with the USSR.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:24 - Apr 17 with 1372 viewscontroversial_jack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:21 - Apr 17 by dgt73

Taxes should be cut and that's how you create jobs and wealth.......and not some mentality that I thought had died with the USSR.

Tax cuts alone have never created jobs
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:30 - Apr 17 with 1363 viewsdgt73

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:24 - Apr 17 by controversial_jack

Tax cuts alone have never created jobs

The more money people have....in terms of paying less tax....will result in the creation of more jobs. People who advocate high taxes are in fact adding to people's misery.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:39 - Apr 17 with 1354 viewscontroversial_jack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 22:30 - Apr 17 by dgt73

The more money people have....in terms of paying less tax....will result in the creation of more jobs. People who advocate high taxes are in fact adding to people's misery.

"I've an extra fiver in my pocket this payday. I'm going out to order a new car tomorrow".
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 07:13 - Apr 18 with 1296 viewsEdmundo

She's a left, left, left politician. More left than Labour will ever be in our lifetime!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 09:13 - Apr 18 with 1266 viewsphact0rri

That is rose-tinted world view. Id love to see the statistics for this, because its just not true. Jobs are created by demand, and simply more money to spend does not create more demand for more workers.

Unfortunately its a bit more complicated than "cut taxes and magic new jobs". you have to think about the distribution of that money, where its going. you have to consider who's pockets are being filled with the most percentage.

Both Thatcher and Regan (in the states) put forth this ridiculous idea of "trickle down economics" system that has infact weakened both counties independency on national manufacture and created unfair tax systems. a full round house tax break is just going to make the banks happy, and not do much for a redistribution. especially when we consider the pockets of need, for more business and where it can grow. those areas aren't going to have the same dosh as places where businesses are already at a demanding placement.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 11:23 - Apr 18 with 1244 viewsHighjack

Stop spoiling a good fishy pun thread with this load of pollocks, for God's hake.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 13:35 - Apr 18 with 1217 viewscontroversial_jack

That has been the myth put about by the wealthy to justify tax cuts, but the countries with the highest standards of living and services and equality are those that pay higher taxes
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 1190 viewsperchrockjack

Kilkenny.

It doesn't help.how could it. It's just your views,which to me are pitifully trite and well worn.

Millionaires?

So everyone that votes conservative is a millionaire?

Believe that and you have no hope at all.

It's 2015 not 1926.

You re trapped in this class war trench that looks good on here ,for some, but for others, it's truly sad and the reason why we lol never wise up ,as a country.
Give me the old toffs any day before the poison of Blair, Abbott, Herman and their disgusting hypocrisy.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 1174 viewsjackonicko

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 11:23 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Stop spoiling a good fishy pun thread with this load of pollocks, for God's hake.

I blame perch.
Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 16:55 - Apr 18 with 1167 viewsperchrockjack

I don't torture fish.

I'm waiting for someone to tell me who or what is wealthy

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 19:05 - Apr 18 with 1144 viewsKilkennyjack

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 15:36 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

Kilkenny.

It doesn't help.how could it. It's just your views,which to me are pitifully trite and well worn.

Millionaires?

So everyone that votes conservative is a millionaire?

Believe that and you have no hope at all.

It's 2015 not 1926.

You re trapped in this class war trench that looks good on here ,for some, but for others, it's truly sad and the reason why we lol never wise up ,as a country.
Give me the old toffs any day before the poison of Blair, Abbott, Herman and their disgusting hypocrisy.

The workers united will never be defeated ! perch - listen, you might be happy with paying for the unelected house of lords, mp's expenses scandals, illegal wars, idiotic privatisations of the nations assets, and 100 billion pounds (yes read that number again and tell me there is no money) on nuclear weapons that we can never fire... But some people can think for themselves and hold a different view to yourself. Your mindset seems to be stuck in a never was post war Britain that pre dates the 1960s ! That Britain has long gone mate and it ain't coming back anytime soon.

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 18:36 - Apr 19 with 1086 viewsattila_the_hun

Sturgeon used to play Rab C Nesbits wife right?

"I'm Free"

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 19:09 - Apr 19 with 1075 viewsSwanjaxs

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 18:36 - Apr 19 by attila_the_hun

Sturgeon used to play Rab C Nesbits wife right?

Crab C Nesbit surly?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 19:27 - Apr 19 with 1061 viewsorion3016

Nicola Sturgeon leader of the SNP on 19:09 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

Crab C Nesbit surly?

She's one of the crankies
I refuse to watch her on TV, getting on my nerves

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024