Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Formation/tactics for Leicester 14:46 - Apr 17 with 2140 viewsAustinIsOurHero

What's everyone's thoughts on how Monk will line us up tomorrow?

Having ruled out recalling any of our fullbacks who are out on loan (not necessarily a bad thing), will he go for Amat & Rangel in a back four, or maybe switch to a back three?

Personally, I'd like to us line up as follows:

Fabianksi

Amat Fernandez Williams

Cork Ki

Routledge Shelvey Montero/Dyer

Gylfi

Nelson/ Marvelous Marvin

Thoughts?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:28 - Apr 17 with 2097 viewsSwan91

I don't think we will change much

-----------fabianski
Amat - fede - williams - Rangel
--------cork------ki-------
---------shelvey---------
--------gylfi----------routledge
------------Emnes-----

If we have raheem hanley (the young left back) it might be a good opportunity to get him some game time and some experience. who knows he might do well. if that is the case have him on left with rangel on the right.

another option that might be worth looking at is having routledge play in left back position (would be good at attacking) and have montero play where routdlege usually does. would be a risk but leicester might be the perfect opportunity to try it.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 15:57]
Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:29 - Apr 17 with 2089 viewsyescomeon

Taylor is suspended no?

Upthecity!

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:33 - Apr 17 with 2074 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'd love to see us stick with the diamond with Oliveira/Montero up front. But I think we'll go back to our standard formation, which is fine with me as long as Montero is out there. The tough question then is which MF to sit.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:34 - Apr 17 with 2072 viewsSwan91

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:29 - Apr 17 by yescomeon

Taylor is suspended no?

oh yeah I forgot, changed my choice
Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 2042 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:33 - Apr 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd love to see us stick with the diamond with Oliveira/Montero up front. But I think we'll go back to our standard formation, which is fine with me as long as Montero is out there. The tough question then is which MF to sit.

Don't think Montero is fit enough to risk from the start, maybe bring on for the last 20 mins?

Are there any left backs in the u21's that could be blooded?

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:49 - Apr 17 with 2022 viewsHuw57

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:43 - Apr 17 by AustinIsOurHero

Don't think Montero is fit enough to risk from the start, maybe bring on for the last 20 mins?

Raheem Hanley is their first choice, don't know if he is anywhere near good enough, though.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:52 - Apr 17 with 2007 viewsswan_si

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:43 - Apr 17 by AustinIsOurHero

i was thinking about Stephen Kingsley, but he's at Yeovil till the end of the season, with Yeovil already relegated is there any chance of bringing him back early? i know it'll be too late for tomorrow, but Taylor will also be out for the Newcastle game.
Formation/tactics for Leicester on 16:27 - Apr 17 with 1954 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 15:52 - Apr 17 by swan_si

i was thinking about Stephen Kingsley, but he's at Yeovil till the end of the season, with Yeovil already relegated is there any chance of bringing him back early? i know it'll be too late for tomorrow, but Taylor will also be out for the Newcastle game.

I think Monk mentioned him in an interview with the BBC.

Said he'd be better off at Yeovil as he's not quite ready for the 1st team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32344164

What happened to the left back we signed from Arsenal last year (correct me if I'm wrong), who went into the youth set up. Can't recall his name.

Login to get fewer ads

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 18:35 - Apr 17 with 1848 viewsswan_si

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 16:27 - Apr 17 by AustinIsOurHero

What happened to the left back we signed from Arsenal last year (correct me if I'm wrong), who went into the youth set up. Can't recall his name.

Kyle Bartley (ex Arsenal) is fit again, i know he's a central defender but,according to the swanseacity.net website he played full back while on loan at Rangers (doesn't mention if was on the left or right), i think he's covered left back for us this season, but i could be making it up out of desperation.

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 1728 viewsunion_jack

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 18:35 - Apr 17 by swan_si

Kyle Bartley (ex Arsenal) is fit again, i know he's a central defender but,according to the swanseacity.net website he played full back while on loan at Rangers (doesn't mention if was on the left or right), i think he's covered left back for us this season, but i could be making it up out of desperation.

I'd totally forgot about Bartley!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 21:11 - Apr 17 with 1721 viewsswan_si

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 21:02 - Apr 17 by union_jack

I'd totally forgot about Bartley!!!

hope Garry hasn't

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 21:31 - Apr 17 with 1680 viewsploppy

Formation/tactics for Leicester on 16:27 - Apr 17 by AustinIsOurHero

Jernade Meade?

Edit: Oops, released.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 21:33]
Formation/tactics for Leicester on 11:42 - Apr 18 with 1423 viewsicecoldjack

Laudrup took ben from nowhere and nobody knew if he would cut it until he played him. Imo i think its worth giving raheem a go, if he does well then his potential is seen if not he then knows he needs to work hard to get to the correct level.

Id start with him, worth a gamble and it would be massive incentive for the lad and the rest of the u 21's

Granted idont know how good he is but neither does anyone else umtil he is in the heat of battle, sometimes a bit of sink or swim doesnt harm in football terms.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024