Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote 15:11 - Apr 17 with 2141 viewsQuakerJack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-32352674

I love the hashtag... #dontvoteformanmadelaws

They should add #followmanmadebookinstead

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 15:25 - Apr 17 with 2115 viewsfather_jack

shame of wales. place needs nuking.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 16:38 - Apr 17 with 2043 viewsjacabertawe

Remember that there are Christian sects who also do not believe in voting, e.g. Jehovah s' Witnesses.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 16:39 - Apr 17 with 2039 viewscontroversial_jack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 16:38 - Apr 17 by jacabertawe

Remember that there are Christian sects who also do not believe in voting, e.g. Jehovah s' Witnesses.

stop confusing people with the truth
Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 17:01 - Apr 17 with 2014 viewsFlashberryjack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 16:38 - Apr 17 by jacabertawe

Have they been putting up flyers encouraging people not to vote?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 17:41 - Apr 17 with 1968 viewscontroversial_jack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 17:01 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

I encourage people not to vote.A complete waste of time!
Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 18:37 - Apr 17 with 1914 viewsFlashberryjack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 17:41 - Apr 17 by controversial_jack

I encourage people not to vote.A complete waste of time!

A waste of time encouraging people not to vote...or a waste of time voting ?

Democracy! I'd vote to get rid of it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:06 - Apr 17 with 1885 viewsLohengrin

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 18:37 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

A waste of time encouraging people not to vote...or a waste of time voting ?

Democracy! I'd vote to get rid of it.

I'd vote to get rid of moslems.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:14 - Apr 17 with 1867 viewsGowerjack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:06 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

I'd vote to get rid of moslems.

Now now Loh

Most Muslims are moderate and live unremakable lifes far removed from " this sort of thing"

Apparently.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:16 - Apr 17 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:14 - Apr 17 by Gowerjack

Now now Loh

Most Muslims are moderate and live unremakable lifes far removed from " this sort of thing"

Apparently.

It's the far removed bit I like the sound of, Gower.

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 20:03 - Apr 17 with 1814 viewsScoobyWho

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:16 - Apr 17 by Lohengrin

It's the far removed bit I like the sound of, Gower.

👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 20:45 - Apr 17 with 1774 viewsApeShit

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 17:01 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

No they just knock on peoples doors trying to get you to become one of them.
Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 20:47 - Apr 17 with 1767 viewsLohengrin

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 20:45 - Apr 17 by ApeShit

No they just knock on peoples doors trying to get you to become one of them.

They don't lop the residents' heads off if they demur, though.

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:04 - Apr 18 with 1605 viewsskippyjack

Convert to the faith! The evil one controls us all.. The World is all due to his doings.. Do you believe Lohengrin? Do you believe?.. I'll be honest they're converting me!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:28 - Apr 18 with 1587 viewsLohengrin

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:04 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

Convert to the faith! The evil one controls us all.. The World is all due to his doings.. Do you believe Lohengrin? Do you believe?.. I'll be honest they're converting me!

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:32 - Apr 18 with 1579 viewsNeath_Jack

Fair play to the other Muslims who f*cked them off out of it and told them to move to another country if they don't like it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 13:37 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewscontroversial_jack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:32 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

Fair play to the other Muslims who f*cked them off out of it and told them to move to another country if they don't like it.

Freedom of speech. They can say what they like, doesn't mean we have to follow
Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 14:42 - Apr 18 with 1480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 10:04 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

You'll have your own shop and everything

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 14:43 - Apr 18 with 1478 viewsLohengrin

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 14:42 - Apr 18 by Brynmill_Jack

You'll have your own shop and everything

Not an off licence, presumably?

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 14:49 - Apr 18 with 1466 viewsHighjack

Has anyone in the world ever paid attention to flyers they see on the street anyway?

If I had I'd be working from home earning £2000 a day and I would have also lost 8 stone in a week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flyers in Cardiff encouraging muslims not to vote on 19:26 - Apr 18 with 1394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You'll also need to get your trouser legs shortened to half shin height

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024